US supreme court strikes blow against LGBTQ+ rights with Colorado ruling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what it takes to get into Harvard? Pause ......asking the wrong person, sorry, thought you were someone else for a moment.
"Academic accomplishment in high school is important, but the Admissions Committee also considers many other criteria, such as community involvement, leadership and distinction in extracurricular activities, and personal qualities and character. "

Do you know that any one accepted in to Harvard has to meet specific criteria for Grades, SAT scores, academic strengths and achievement, social activities, and pass multiple interviews? Everyone.
If someone is in Harvard they are qualified to be there. Even black people.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already seen enough evil lies from the left to know what's really going on in America under the Biden administration regime. I'm really not interested in your biased propaganda.
are you saying that the right doesn't lie about LGBT people?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you saying that the right doesn't lie about LGBT people?

Quit deviating and admit you made a mistake .....I'll give you the opportunity to admit the mistake and we'll go on ......Trying to change the subject is not the admirable thing to do .....
"Academic accomplishment in high school is important, but the Admissions Committee also considers many other criteria, such as community involvement, leadership and distinction in extracurricular activities, and personal qualities and character. "

Do you know that any one accepted in to Harvard has to meet specific criteria for Grades, SAT scores, academic strengths and achievement, social activities, and pass multiple interviews? Everyone.
If someone is in Harvard they are qualified to be there. Even black people.

No, you made a statement that was not true and now you are trying to get out of the corner you created for yourself .......Once again .....admit you never looked it up (again) and apologize for the false claim ......

I've got news for you concerning Harvard and Miss Joy Reid .....

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quit deviating and admit you made a mistake .....I'll give you the opportunity to admit the mistake and we'll go on ......Trying to change the subject is not the admirable thing to do .....
Evidence of a mistake?
No, you made a statement that was not true and now you are trying to get out of the corner you created for yourself .......Once again .....admit you never looked it up (again) and apologize for the false claim ......

Anyone can look up Harvard's admission criteria. Even you.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That’s the 4th time just in this thread

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evidence of a mistake?

Anyone can look up Harvard's admission criteria. Even you.

I've got friends that are professors at Harvard.

YOU Made a false claim and have tried your best to get out of the corner......still trying right now ......

Joy Reid never claimed to have a 4.0 GPA. I've got friends that have 4.0 GPA's carried them through college. To actually perform at a Veterniary School in the SEC ......you better carry a 4.0 GPA to graduate ....

Joy Reid couldn't carry that through a Audio program at Harvard .....Much less High School .....YOU screwed up and refuse to admit the mistake .....yet continue to make a meager attempt to deviate from your mistake.

Joy Reid complained that when she got into Harvard she expected to be surrounded by well rounded accepting liberal White Kids ........Exactly as I explained.......the most racist people in this nation are Northeastern Liberals .....She was shocked at what she found at Harvard ......

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've got friends that are professors at Harvard.

YOU Made a false claim and have tried your best to get out of the corner......still trying right now ......
Demonstrate it's false
Joy Reid never claimed to have a 4.0 GPA.
Not in that one video.

What GPA do you think she had?
Joy Reid couldn't carry that through a Audio program at Harvard .....Much less High School .....
Because she is black?
YOU screwed up and refuse to admit the mistake .....yet continue to make a meager attempt to deviate from your mistake.

Joy Reid complained that when she got into Harvard she expected to be surrounded by well rounded accepting liberal White Kids .......
reference?
.Exactly as I explained.......the most racist people in this nation are Northeastern Liberals .....She was shocked at what she found at Harvard ......
Yet it is conservatives who insist she didn't actually qualify for Harvard because of her skin color.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joy Reid complained that when she got into Harvard she expected to be surrounded by well rounded accepting liberal White Kids ........Exactly as I explained.......the most racist people in this nation are Northeastern Liberals .....She was shocked at what she found at Harvard ......
How would you know where the people you say she is speaking of are from the Northeast?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Provide a quote ......right now your word is highly doubtful about anything.

Diviate ...... best of you when caught in a lie.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.