US supreme court strikes blow against LGBTQ+ rights with Colorado ruling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the 14th amendment says all people. ALL. that include people you choose to hate
It doesn't state not one thing about protections based on sexual choice "Nowhere"

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what it is if you would just be honest. But you believe that someone can become a woman just by claiming to be one
It's a world now where it is PC to call evil good. And good evil.

This is the thing about the mental disorder that is gender dysphoria.
A female is not male just because she says so.

And when she bleeds once a month, buys tampons, maxi pads, and panty liners, this becomes biologically and physiologically indisputable.

A biological male suffers gender dysphoria and claims he lives in the wrong body because he is actually female. He dates biological males and insists he's in a straight relationship.
While he remains fully physically male. For all that means and implies in a sexual relationship with biological males.

There is nothing normal about those two people's personal viewpoint.
If it was reality, you are the gender you claim, Trans affliction wouldn't continue to appear as a diagnosis
in the APA's DSM.

Heterosexuality is not in the DSM.

Boom!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TinMan
Have you met Jesus, the saviour, to all who will repent of their sins ,confess with their mouth their faith in his forgiveness and walk righteously before God and the world?

In meeting him we must turn 180° FROM SIN.
What God calls an abomination is sin ! The SUPREME GOD trumps man's supreme courts and rulings.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TinMan
Have you met Jesus, the saviour, to all who will repent of their sins ,confess with their mouth their faith in his forgiveness and walk righteously before God and the world?

What God calls an abomination is sin ! The SUPREME GOD trumps man's supreme courts and rulings.
Amen.

The state issued marriage license is a state contract. Civil law, civil union (marriage). The 14th was invoked to give homosexuals equal rights with Heterosexuals to apply for an enter into that contract with the secular state. Caesar.

Whereas God's marriage covenant has never been amended by the SCOTUS decision.

Maybe consider then that homosexuals that marry are damned.
And wed.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Colorado Attorney General is rolling on the floor and kicking his feet as tears fill his eyes

It takes a majority in the court to agree on rehearing the case, do you think that's gonna happen on a 6/3 decision "Big Smiles"!

"Case Closed"!
What it does is that it exposes the claim of Christians being victimized as the lie it really is.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

The state issued marriage license is a state contract. Civil law, civil union (marriage). The 14th was invoked to give homosexuals equal rights with Heterosexuals to apply for an enter into that contract with the secular state. Caesar.

Whereas God's marriage covenant has never been amended by the SCOTUS decision.

Maybe consider then that homosexuals that marry are damned.
And wed.
My county does not perform marriages at the probate office anymore, simply bc of this sick agenda to be recognized in marriage by homosexuals and transgenders.

You can have a ceremony or not then pay to have your legal papers added to the registry without legal formal recognition.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a world now where it is PC to call evil good. And good evil.

This is the thing about the mental disorder that is gender dysphoria.
A female is not male just because she says so.
You should learn what gender dysphoria is before talking about it
And when she bleeds once a month, buys tampons, maxi pads, and panty liners, this becomes biologically and physiologically indisputable.

A biological male suffers gender dysphoria and claims he lives in the wrong body because he is actually female. He dates biological males and insists he's in a straight relationship.
While he remains fully physically male. For all that means and implies in a sexual relationship with biological males.
Not even close.
There is nothing normal about those two people's personal viewpoint.
If it was reality, you are the gender you claim, Trans affliction wouldn't continue to appear as a diagnosis
in the APA's DSM.
It doesn't.
Heterosexuality is not in the DSM.
neither is homosexuality or bisexuality or transgender

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TinMan

are you suggesting that I couldn't possibly be a Christian because I don't hate the same people you do?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you suggesting that I couldn't possibly be a Christian because I don't hate the same people you do?
I'm not suggesting anything.
I hate no one, as a matter of fact I know several homosexuals and I don't pander to their ways.
I don't really like the umbrella term " christian".
Have you met Jesus was my question ?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see more HATE spewing coming from you Tin Man that I do anyone. You hate those who stand against these abominations and any laws that  protect the sanctity of marriage between a born male and a born female and the family!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 John 4:2O​

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

These abominations are NOT MY BROTHERS NOR SISTERS IN THE LORD.​

They are sinners trapped in their sins!​

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Web designer: I am happy to make websites for couples getting married.
Buddhist: great I am getting married and would love to employ you.
Web designer: Sorry, you are Buddhist and I won't do that for you?
Buddhist: But that is discrimination
Web designer: No its not because turning you away has nothing to do with your religion.
Buddhist: but you just said it was because of my religion.
You know that's not what I meant, say if a Buddhist customer wanted a Christian website designer to make a website for a Buddhist temple, the Christian has every right to refuse to do so and it's not discrimination, just like we shouldn't expect a Muslim or a Buddhist to design a website for a Church or a Christian organisation.

If a Buddhist wants a Christian website designer to design a website for a restaurant then that is a completely different scenario.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see more HATE spewing coming from you Tin Man that I do anyone. You hate those who stand against these abominations and any laws that  protect the sanctity of marriage between a born male and a born female and the family!
The TinMan is searching to find a heart, and the Kingdom of OZ is fresh out

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you saying that LGBT individuals are not human beings?
The 14th amendment has no protection for any person "regarding their sexual choice", heterosexual or homosexual

There isn't protection in The Privileges Clause or Due Process Clause that protects citizens regarding their choice in sexuality as you suggest​

The privilege clause was instituted in 1866 after slavery ended, and it was to protect freed slaves in their right to property ownership, etc (Privilege)

Privilege Clause: No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States;

The due process is to protect citizens from being deprived of life, liberty, property, as defined below, and against unequal protection of the law, such as inability to afford an attorney, that is why public defenders are appointed to the poor and destitute to satisfy the equal protection clause

Life = Death Penalty
Liberty = False Imprisonment
Property = Unlawful Search and Seizure

Due Process Clause: nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The TinMan is searching to find a heart, and the Kingdom of OZ is fresh out
Have a heart then, for the ones lost in their sins.

Don't endorse, fight against the truth of the word of God and those that hold to and uphold it.

I've never seen someone so gung ho for these sins as this poster......hmmm makes me question a lot of things about "the tree in the forest" !

Reactions: Truth7t7