USA in the Last Days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The USA has been taken over by the Talmud Zionist so called Jews as is the case with all the West, they own your media and have crept in to the Church just like they did when they undermined Israel in the OT days.

Christianity has failed just like Israel did in the OT days, one just has to look around you to see that fact in the churches that have all failed to bear fruit.
Just look at the numbers that have dwindled away to understand that and not to mention all the stupid new age churches peddling so much rubbish.
Priest do not stand up for Jesus Christ anywhere nowadays even Pope Frances never does as he is the Freemason Pope ! we see him cringe when he says the words Jesus Christ when he has to, but never preaches Jesus Christ ever, he uses the word god so as not to offend his Satanic Islamic and Talmudic bastard mates.

We were warned about the Jews in my day openly in every Church that I went to and as to why, but now it's all about Jew worship being idolised as a worldly salvation and looking forward to the return of Jesus Christ ? well my Bible taught that he was right here within your grasp, you had to reach out, seek and knock and then he will find you and you then will abide I him. = Born Again.

What the new age Mob has done is abandoned Jesus Christ, turned their back on him for the rapture gibberish that will only bring about Satan's will and the worst time in the whole history of man.
Sure Jesus Christ will win out in the end, but anyone who supports Satan's ways will go to Hell and you will be just like the Nazis held in contempt for what you did and sadly the problem is, that one nowadays does not have an excuse at all for justifying yourself following in such trash at all.

Thing is all that anyone needs is to be truly Born Again and bingo you are in the Kingdom of God, one does not have to wait till the end of times rapture.
If one peddles the new age rapture gibberish you are claiming that Jesus never existed in the first place and are condemning all who believed in Jesus Christ for 2000 years.
If you are idolising Jews you are an Anti-Christ.

A truly Christian Church only preaches Jesus Christ first and foremost at all times, come hell or high water and never waters it down to save face to fools like Islam or Jews who are totally lost. they are Anathema !

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've been reading in various prophecy alerts and alternative news that we're on the precipice of a collapse. They have wasted billions in wars that we should never have been in. 32 million per hour since 2001. I read yesterday that the economic advisor to Bush is saying that something big is coming. I'm new to studying Revelations in depth but it looks like economic collapse is around the corner.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. Rev. 18:2
Yes we have been set up to fail by the enemy Satan, he is the one who leads the whole world astray and his followers are of their Father, murders from the beginning. we can see it in there works.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks - we'll have to set time aside to watch it. I think it's interesting - I signed up for several prophecy watch newsletters. I just read yesterday that we're being lied to about the economy and unemployment levels. I read that store chains are closing, and that unemployment is much higher than what is being reported. I also read that it's been found that the opioid epidemic is slated to grow worse as people lose hope. It's like watching the Titanic sink in slow motion and hearing every loud creak and moan on the way down; it's almost unbearable to watch.

Chain stores are closing because more and more people are moving to online sales, so fewer brick-and-mortar's are wanted or even needed.

Today you can even grocery shop online and it is delivered to your house or you pick it up at the front of the store.

When I was mayor there were a bunch of people pushing to build more brick-and-mortar stores. But I pointed to the growing numbers of underutilized and vacant retail space.

Since then more stores have been built. They brag about how popular they are.

What they don't admit to is that it is common for new stores to draw customers until they become just another old store.

What also happens is they are getting their customers from other stores, forcing them to close or underutilize her space and higher less employees or automate jobs out of existence.

New jobs are growing 3 to 4% rate. Unemployment numbers are declining or flat.

Drugs are a huge problem. They are becoming more available due to smugglers from South America illegally entering the country.

Not to mention young people have no more foundation and are looking for thrills without looking at the consequences.

Just like vaping. When legalizing this was an issue in my city I fought it and won.

Now the big shot scientists are seeing exactly what I warned about happening. You simply cannot smoke something without consequence. And what is in those pipes is in many ways just as bad as tobacco. In some cases with some people even worse.

People are doing better off now than they have in decades.

So I don't know where you're getting your numbers from, but they are false.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He lost me with the Rapture Theory, which I don't accept.. Also, the third Temple, which I don't believe will be built..

I do believe the 3.5 years of tribulation are nearing though, but still several years off (5 to 10). We are living in good times now, as Jesus said would be like the days preceding the flood (Luke 17:27). But then a world-wide collapse, beginning with financial systems (all seals opened before the first trump). Consider that 16 years ago the total world debt was $16 trillion, and now its $250 trillion. Its a bubble of debt that when it burst will make the Great Depression seem like a picnic. Famine, commercial trade. political systems. financial systems, and religious deception, everything falls apart (4 Horsemen), its total confusion (Babylon). That sets the scene for a savior, someone to step in and save the day (a chicken in every pot). He won't step in as the apocalyptic monster depicted by many, but as a peace maker (instead of Christ). We just need to watch, and be aware of these things as they transpire, because its in development now.. jmo
But but but but ;)you can now have some clown say to you, too just repeat what he says and bingo you are saved from that point on and then you can runabout like a moron doing what ever you want, even killing people or doing malice supporting all Anti-Christ, because once saved always saved and the promise is that you will be raptured up, so you will not have to deal with the pain that you caused others:confused:. how great is that, it's just like a free get out of jail card:p, you can now drive down the towns street at 100MPH and have disregard for all others.
god has given you the green light to bring on the Hellfire, so you can do evil now because you are doing gods work:rolleyes:.
:eek: Boy them poor bastards when they find that don't get raptured up in the hellfire. One only reaps what they sow:cool:.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The USA has been taken over by the Talmud Zionist so called Jews as is the case with all the West, they own your media and have crept in to the Church just like they did when they undermined Israel in the OT days.

Christianity has failed just like Israel did in the OT days, one just has to look around you to see that fact in the churches that have all failed to bear fruit.
Just look at the numbers that have dwindled away to understand that and not to mention all the stupid new age churches peddling so much rubbish.
Priest do not stand up for Jesus Christ anywhere nowadays even Pope Frances never does as he is the Freemason Pope ! we see him cringe when he says the words Jesus Christ when he has to, but never preaches Jesus Christ ever, he uses the word god so as not to offend his Satanic Islamic and Talmudic bastard mates.

We were warned about the Jews in my day openly in every Church that I went to and as to why, but now it's all about Jew worship being idolised as a worldly salvation and looking forward to the return of Jesus Christ ? well my Bible taught that he was right here within your grasp, you had to reach out, seek and knock and then he will find you and you then will abide I him. = Born Again.

What the new age Mob has done is abandoned Jesus Christ, turned their back on him for the rapture gibberish that will only bring about Satan's will and the worst time in the whole history of man.
Sure Jesus Christ will win out in the end, but anyone who supports Satan's ways will go to Hell and you will be just like the Nazis held in contempt for what you did and sadly the problem is, that one nowadays does not have an excuse at all for justifying yourself following in such trash at all.

Thing is all that anyone needs is to be truly Born Again and bingo you are in the Kingdom of God, one does not have to wait till the end of times rapture.
If one peddles the new age rapture gibberish you are claiming that Jesus never existed in the first place and are condemning all who believed in Jesus Christ for 2000 years.

A truly Christian Church only preaches Jesus Christ first and foremost at all times, come hell or high water and never waters it down to save face to fools like Islam or Jews who are totally lost. they are Anathema !

"Christianity has failed just like Israel did in the OT days, one just has to look around you to see that fact in the churches that have all failed to bear fruit."

How can you say that Christianity has failed? Just because there are less people listening to The Truth, does not mean that Christianity has failed, it's not a numbers game, lol. And, doesn't the Bible say that the road to salvation/heaven is narrow and few will find it? That tells me that the majority of people will not find it. And, the majority of humanity will sadly choose the wide and easy road that leads to destruction. Seems to me, anyhow, that Christianity is moving toward exactly what the Word says where many will fall away from the faith in the last days.
JMO. :)

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Christianity has failed just like Israel did in the OT days, one just has to look around you to see that fact in the churches that have all failed to bear fruit."

How can you say that Christianity has failed? Just because there are less people listening to The Truth, does not mean that Christianity has failed, it's not a numbers game, lol. And, doesn't the Bible say that the road to salvation/heaven is narrow and few will find it? That tells me that the majority of people will not find it. And, the majority of humanity will sadly choose the wide and easy road that leads to destruction. Seems to me, anyhow, that Christianity is moving toward exactly what the Word says where many will fall away from the faith in the last days.
Just as OT Israel failed and their was a remandment left over so true it is of true Christianity.

Yes that's true as you have said.

By the Church of today I mean as to Christianity failing, but never Jesus Christ true Body as the Church, that will never fail, because such are Born Again and they are within the Kingdom of God and saved by Gods Grace.

I can not believe that Christians have walked away and abandoned Jesus Christ and turned to this looking for a new Messier, who will be the Antichrist.
Such is just Hog worship to me, because only such swine's abandon Jesus Christ as they have.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A truly Christian Church only preaches Jesus Christ first and foremost at all times, come hell or high water and never waters it down to save face to fools like Islam or Jew

What they don't admit to is that it is common for new stores to draw customers until they become just another old store.

What also happens is they are getting their customers from other stores, forcing them to close or underutilize her space and higher less employees or automate jobs out of existence.

Drugs are a huge problem. They are becoming more available due to smugglers from South America illegally entering the country.

Not to mention young people have no more foundation and are looking for thrills without looking at the consequences.

Just like vaping. When legalizing this was an issue in my city I fought it and won.

Now the big shot scientists are seeing exactly what I warned about happening. You simply cannot smoke something without consequence. And what is in those pipes is in many ways just as bad as tobacco. In some cases with some people even worse.

That is true - I do most of my shopping online.
Chain stores are closing because more and more people are moving to online sales, so fewer brick-and-mortar's are wanted or even needed.

Today you can even grocery shop online and it is delivered to your house or you pick it up at the front of the store.

When I was mayor there were a bunch of people pushing to build more brick-and-mortar stores. But I pointed to the growing numbers of underutilized and vacant retail space.

Since then more stores have been built. They brag about how popular they are.

That is true - I do most of my shopping online. But still many chains have closed - we watched Sears, JC Penney's, Circuit City go belly-up in our area. They've sent a lot of manufacturing overseas. They closed the factories near us that employed most of the people in this area. I was the receptionist when they were all let go and I have never seen such angry men. I had one guy yell at me all the way up the stairs to where they were being told how to prepare for other employment. I knew why he took it out on me and I didn't say anything to him. Our entire area turned into a wasteland of drugs. I think it's not by chance I think it's by design. I watch things very carefully and I saw how it works.

I got them from Michael Snyder - he's a lawyer who ran for office. He writes "The End of the American Dream" if you want to look him up. I've read in numerous places that we're being lied to about the unemployment numbers. We already know that we're drowning in debt.

It's absolutely insane to leave the border open as drugs continue to flood the country. They're blaming the opioid epidemic on patients when it's been shown that only 1% of patients abuse medication. 72,000 young Americans died from the epidemic. I watched as one after another after another young person that we knew from elementary school or Little League die. Every few months I'll talk to someone from our old town who tells me of more deaths. Please everyone - contact your legislators to insist that the border be secured. If Christians would all be more proactive I think that we can get some of these things rectified. I've emailed President Trump countless times.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Reggie - I wondered what happened to you, I hadn't seen you. The media has been taken over by them - I never even watch or read anything from the mainstream media. I also read that they've crept into the church. I believe that was one of their stated goals. Look at how they got Rick Warren to join the CFR. He must have been flattered and now he's mixed Christianity with other religions.

The church is a mess and pastors are compromising with the world. I flip the TV on sometimes and within listening to a few of them I have to turn it off because I know that they're teaching lies. I think in these times we have to be very careful because there is so much false teaching. I cannot stand to see Pope Francis and the way he is venerated and worshipped - he's totally given over to evil.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think that he may mean that the church isn't drawing people in like they should. I saw this happen in my own family. They were completely turned off by the hypocrisy they saw. I wish that church leaders knew how much their behavior affected people; especially young people. Not only the leaders - it was everybody. I saw so much ungodly behavior in the church that it made me almost stop going. We finally found a good church but we wandered in the desert for 40 years.

Why aren't churches drawing people? I think part of it is the hypocrisy since young people hate hypocrisy. I don't know the other reasons; maybe someone else has looked into it. I do wish that churches would address it.

Last edited: