Using my spiritual senses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God made the heavens then the earth, and He used a pattern. So it is that we all have spiritual senses (seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, smelling), just like we have physical senses. And while we are in this world, we are not of this world, we should be using our spiritual senses also!!

Now before I go on, I need to confess that I don't use my spiritual senses like I should either!! Indeed, the more I use my spiritual senses the more I realize how really bad I am about using them. I cannot tell you how many times the Lord had gotten on to me about not using them more. Never-the-less, I find that most Christians don't even know what I know about our spiritual senses. Yet that just means this is a nice subject to talk about, because some Christian must know a lot more about this subject than me, even if most don't seem to. So we can all learn, and this explains why I titled it 'Using my spiritual senses' in that I hope others will come in with what they pick up.

From my experience, I find it is always best to take what I get to the Lord for explanation!!!

For example: If I get a dream, I do not go to a dream book!! Daniel and Joseph got dreams, and they went to the Lord for the explanation!! That is what I do, and I do it whenever I get a dream!! And that is the case with visions also! Our seeing with our spiritual eyes needs to be accompanied with our hearing from the Lord!!

If I could get anything across in this thread to other Christians, it would be that we need to talk to Jesus Christ and listen to what He has to say about it!!!!

By doing that I have found out that both God and the devil will give us dreams. The devil tends to give us frustrating dreams with we get older and nightmares when we were young. 'Scare the kids and aggravate the parents' is a basic approach the demons like to use. As for the Lord, He like to comfort us, teach us, and warn us. Now the warning might seem more like a frustrating or nightmarish dream, but still be from the Lord, so we have to seek Him for the interpretation!!

Now as for visions, I have found out that they are happening a lot more than we think, but we don't realize it. Most people think that "visions" are only some very powerful things like what might happen with going into a trans like state. I am not saying that God and demons might use something like that, but mostly that is not what God uses, nor the devils. More often visions are quick barely thought about impressions we get during the day. They are more like ideas that pop into your head where you kind of see how you might want to do something. We really need to talk to the Lord about those things that come to us. You will find that the spiritual realm around you is for more active in your life that you thought, if you start asking the Lord about the thoughts that come to you!!

Another interesting thing about visions is that you yourself can come up with them to help you communicate with the Lord about something.

For example: The Lord had me help in a Christian healing room for five years. I learned more about what is going on around me in those five years any other time. One thing was how to get people to bring up a vision about something in their life so they could ask the Lord about it and where He was at that time? He taught me this at the time and I wound up using it a lot in that ministry.

One time a Christian father came in with his wife and son. He knew the Lord and his wife also, but not his son. His wife needed some prayer because she was getting headaches (as I recall), and he wanted his son to come to know the Lord. Now he knew the Lord, but a lot of the problem turned out to be him. We all have our problems, and the Lord knows them all and how to approach them. This father meant well but was very commanding and a bit controlling.

While in ministry I always asked the Lord how to proceed. The Lord asked me to have the two women with me to pray for the wife and even the father, but He wanted me to step over to the side with the son and minister to him. He looked to be a high school kid. The Lord had me ask the son if there was a place he could bring up in his mind, and he brought up a party that he and his family had been at the night before. That was the platform the Lord wanted to us, and the son easily brought up the memory of that party. It was a vision he brought up in his mind. So, then I asked the boy to look around in the vision and tell me where he saw Jesus, because being God Jesus is always there.

The son told me that Jesus was standing next to his father. So I talked to that small voice of the Lord that I find in my heart, and the Lord told me that the boy had seen Him next to his father because that is where he always see the Lord at. The Lord asked me to have the son go over to Jesus and ask Him if He would come walk with him. So I did have the son go and ask Jesus if He would walk with him, and the son heard Jesus tell him, "Yes, He was willing."

That boy had walked into the ministry saying that he really didn't believe in Jesus Christ. Saying that he had never heard from Jesus. He walked out that night having seen Jesus Christ in a vision and having heard Jesus tell him that they would walk together. A week later that same father came back with his wife and son. He was so happy and just wanted more prayer. The son told me that he had been walking with Jesus all week. That he was talking to Jesus in his classes at school, and how excited he was at knowing Jesus Christ.

The point is that we can walk and talk with Jesus Christ our Lord. God is spirit, so we have to use our spiritual senses, and that means having faith in Jesus Christ, but anyone can open up to our Lord Jesus Christ. If that high school kid, who said he didn't believe and had never heard from our Lord and simply think of a place as looking at a vision, and then find Jesus Christ and ask Him to come and walk with Him, then anyone else can too!!

The only problem is our belief!! I tell you it is easier to get that unbelieving kid to give Jesus Christ a chance, that many of religious Christians posting on this forum.

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another thing about using my spiritual senses is that I always have them, and the spiritual realm around me is active. Not only is the Word of God (Jesus Christ) alive and active, but also the Kingdom of God and also Satan and those following him. Therefore "Today" is the day we would be using our spiritual senses if we are truly believers, right??

No - apparently, I am wrong about that. Because I have meet pastors of Christian churches, who have in fact heard from the Lord at some point, tell me they rarely do.

One pastor of a church told me they had only heard the Lord 3 times in their life. Another pastor told me that he hadn't heard the Lord for about 10 years. And those are just the pastors - and honestly, I don't meet and talk to lot of different pastors. Another pastor told me that he picks up God kind of like an unction or feeling that comes to him. Is he then even qualified to teach - which is what he mostly did around that large church I meet him at.

Heb 5: 11,12 Concerning him we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

How can someone, no matter how smart and trained at Theology school, tell other about hearing the Word of God when they don't hear Him in words themselves?

As for me, many if not most morning it is like what's is written in the Psalms - I hear Him when I wake up

Ps 143:8 Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You;
Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul.

That is what it is like to use my spiritual senses. It usually starts as soon as I get up. I mean when we wake up don't we start hearing with our physical ears, so it is that the same thing should be happening with our spiritual senses!!! But maybe that is not our prayer, like it was for the Psalmist?

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For He that is Truly born from above(again), the spiritual senses are The Lord, as apart from Him we can do nothing.

In several ways the above is true:

You can skip over the following verses, but the explain a lot about how hearing with our spiritual ears works.

Jn 1:3:4 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

Jn 10:9 “I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Rev 4:1,2 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.” Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne was standing in heaven, and One sitting on the throne.

Rev 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jn 3: 8 “The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Jn 16: 13-15 “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. “He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. “All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

All things were made through Jesus Christ, because He is the Word of God, meaning that the Father gave HIs only begotten Son the words of God. The Son then speaks the words of God and things happen, like everything coming into being. So, both physically and spiritually speaking we don't exists except that KING OF KINGS (Jesus Christ the Word of God) speaks and His speaking is done through His Holy Spirit. This is actually where the trinity concept comes from. The trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) comes from following the words of God - The Father giving all things including His words to the Son, so that the Son owns them, and then the Holy Spirit taking the words of God from the Son (something like a phone my take your words and give them to someone else) and the Holy Spirit speaks them to our spirit. And those words give life, in both a physical and spiritual context, but primarily we talking about a spiritual context here.

Now when He created us, in as a person He created us with a spirit so everyone has spiritual ears, but to hear with them we need the Holy Spirit, otherwise we don't or scarcely hear with them.

Mat 13:15 FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL, WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
HEAR WITH THEIR EARS, AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN, AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.'

The fact is that we people just don't seek Him and what He has to say to us. If we realize that about ourselves then we might overcome that issue we have and at least seek Him sometimes!! And the more we realize that issue in us the more times we will seek Him! That is important to understand about us, because He will give us reasons to seek Him, because He knows better than we do that our life depends on us hearing Him.

Ps 78:34 When He killed them, then they sought Him, And returned and searched diligently for God;

So why might God let things like covid, or 911 happen. When He kills us we then seek Him in our hearts, generally speaking. It shouldn't have to come to that, except that we just don't remember the benefits and rewards God has for us!! And the first thing and the most important thing God gave us is His Son - the Word of God! That whoever believes in Him gets life eternal, and that more abundantly now and in the future.

Therefore if anyone wants life and it more abundantly now and in the future, they need to know it comes from believing in Jesus Christ, and His name is called The Word of God because we hear from Him in our heart,(spirit) and sometimes we find the words of God coming out our mouths too (because what is in our spirit/heart tends to come out our mouth)

Anyway - probably too much explanation - back to using my spiritual senses!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANGELS AND DEMONS:

Having spiritual senses, like having physical senses, means you pick up things going on around you. If you are in a store you might come across someone robbing the store, or you might come across someone helping a person that fell. So it is that you can also pick up evil spirit and they might, and indeed will talk to you. Also you might pick up angels and they might and indeed will talk to you.

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

1 Jn 4:1-3 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God;...

If we know the King we are going to get to know some who serve Him. That is just the way it is. And if we have and use our spiritual senses like we should, we are also going to get better at discerning what spirit are evil and what spirits are not evil.

Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.

So for me personally, my spiritual life is something like this:

I get up in the morning and usually have some conversation with my Lord (Jesus Christ) either while still in bed or shortly afterwards, like in the shower. I take a little time sitting in my recliner to pray the Lord's prayer with some extras and then I try to listen to what comes to me from the Father. At that time I often get different instructions, which often is 'open up your Bible', but it can be 'go post', or a teaching and then ' go post', but it can be most anything. Perhaps the most common thing I hear at that time is, listen to My Son. but the Father figure has often gotten on to me about working with His angels that He sends. Still, what He tells me can be most anything, and then off I go. That is normally the only time I pick up the Father's voice during the day.

The next common thing to happen is a walk with my Lord Jesus Christ. I usually really like my walk with Him. It is on those walks that I usually get the best teachings from Him. He doesn't say too much, but a few words from Him here and there while we walk gets me thinking and learning sooooo much. I have gotten a lot of little saying from Him while on our walks together. Things like:

"To believe me for more you must first believe me for what I've already given you."

It will get me thinking while I walk on, then He will come back with some explanation about what He told me:

"Karl, so often people ask Me for more but won't pick up and use what I've already given them. I give them ears to hear, and they even know it, but instead of using the ears I gave them to hear Me, they just ask for more. Well, I do want to give them more, and if they are not listening to me I have even given them more than they know. So perhaps they already have the more they were looking for, but don't know it because they don't listen to Me."

Then I find myself laughing and thinking even more about what He is telling me, and how it all comes together as I continue to walk on with Him. Then He comes back with something else on the subject.

"If they listen, they will find the more they were looking for, and I will add more on top of that. The eye has not seen nor the ears heard all I have planned for them, but the eyes and ears should at least be trying to find out what I have already given them."

So, I will finish off the walk just thinking about what He has told me. And it is like that a lot. Still, I have a little business He gave me to provide for me. And that is often where the angels He sends come in.

Mat 6: 31- 33 “Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ “For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Now there is not a specific way things work, but often He gives me the teachings and send His angels to help me with my work. Still, they are ministering spirit, so they too have things the Lord gives them to minister to me like:

(From a ministering angel from the Lord)

"Don’t fight with them. Succeed by listening to the Lord."

That in general is how angels speak to you. They glorify Jesus Christ and encourage us to seek Him. And they help us with the things we need to get done which provide for our physical needs. It is not that the Lord won't help us with those things also, but you find out that the Lord is about relationships and getting you aware of what is going on, so He sends angels to help you, and He also allows evil spirit to come at you also. We learn from that also.

For example, the Lord once had me ministering to a Jewish girl who had gotten into witchcraft. She was casting spells and reading Tarot cards. She told me that her father was Jewish, her sister was Christian, and that she was pagan. It was an interesting occurance, that the Lord set up - but anyway - after I told her about Jesus Christ I had gone to my car to drive home when a voice told me, "God never wins"

It was so clear, which is a bit surprising because demons normally try to operate below your hearing once they know you can hear with your spiritual ears. They do that simply because as part of the Kingdom of God you can instantly get help, and that means big trouble for them. So I was a bit surprised and kind of laughed at that demon, when he said that. God always wins, so a demon telling me "God never wins" is just funny.

So, when I chuckled the demon seemed to get upset and he told me, "I am going to kill you." What was more interesting was that it felt like someone had put their hands around my throat. Again, having spiritual senses includes touch, spiritually speaking. But a spiritual touch is not the same as a physical touch. That sensation the demons was giving me was never going to physically kill me. I considered what I wanted to do about this demon and instead of binding him up, turning him over to the lord, or just commanding him to leave, I decide to just tell him that he was going to have to press a lot harder if he was going to kill me. I also reminded him that he can do anything unless the Lord lets him. He again told me that he was going to kill me, but he couldn't press any harder and he and the sensation went away a moment later.

Now this is not normally how you should handle a demon. And normally they do not make themselves so obvious to you. Yet we should clearly know that the Lord is indeed always with us and He even has His angels around to guard us. So even that demon could not have done even what he did unless the Lord had a purpose, a teaching for me. So I turned to the Lord and talked to him about that demon. I was told that it had come off of the girl I had talked to. That it was a very powerful demon that had never been defeated like that before. It had wanted to scare me, and He (my Lord Jesus Christ) had let him try so I would know what this unbelieving girl had to deal with in her life.

The point is that whether we know it or not, we all have battles with the dark spiritual forces (beings) and the Jesus Christ (the King of kings) is the answer for those battles. Many many people, and it seems even most Christians are not aware of what is going on around us like we should be!! I also confess that I am not aware like I should be, yet I sill walk and talk with Jesus sometimes each day. His words are life to us and not death, but who listens to Him? His words give us wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, so we must be seeking Him on that very important day called "Today"!

Nov 13, 2022
Honolulu
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANGELS AND DEMONS:

Having spiritual senses, like having physical senses, means you pick up things going on around you. If you are in a store you might come across someone robbing the store, or you might come across someone helping a person that fell. So it is that you can also pick up evil spirit and they might, and indeed will talk to you. Also you might pick up angels and they might and indeed will talk to you.

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

1 Jn 4:1-3 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God;...

If we know the King we are going to get to know some who serve Him. That is just the way it is. And if we have and use our spiritual senses like we should, we are also going to get better at discerning what spirit are evil and what spirits are not evil.

Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.

So for me personally, my spiritual life is something like this:

I get up in the morning and usually have some conversation with my Lord (Jesus Christ) either while still in bed or shortly afterwards, like in the shower. I take a little time sitting in my recliner to pray the Lord's prayer with some extras and then I try to listen to what comes to me from the Father. At that time I often get different instructions, which often is 'open up your Bible', but it can be 'go post', or a teaching and then ' go post', but it can be most anything. Perhaps the most common thing I hear at that time is, listen to My Son. but the Father figure has often gotten on to me about working with His angels that He sends. Still, what He tells me can be most anything, and then off I go. That is normally the only time I pick up the Father's voice during the day.

The next common thing to happen is a walk with my Lord Jesus Christ. I usually really like my walk with Him. It is on those walks that I usually get the best teachings from Him. He doesn't say too much, but a few words from Him here and there while we walk gets me thinking and learning sooooo much. I have gotten a lot of little saying from Him while on our walks together. Things like:

"To believe me for more you must first believe me for what I've already given you."

It will get me thinking while I walk on, then He will come back with some explanation about what He told me:

"Karl, so often people ask Me for more but won't pick up and use what I've already given them. I give them ears to hear, and they even know it, but instead of using the ears I gave them to hear Me, they just ask for more. Well, I do want to give them more, and if they are not listening to me I have even given them more than they know. So perhaps they already have the more they were looking for, but don't know it because they don't listen to Me."

Then I find myself laughing and thinking even more about what He is telling me, and how it all comes together as I continue to walk on with Him. Then He comes back with something else on the subject.

"If they listen, they will find the more they were looking for, and I will add more on top of that. The eye has not seen nor the ears heard all I have planned for them, but the eyes and ears should at least be trying to find out what I have already given them."

So, I will finish off the walk just thinking about what He has told me. And it is like that a lot. Still, I have a little business He gave me to provide for me. And that is often where the angels He sends come in.

Mat 6: 31- 33 “Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ “For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Now there is not a specific way things work, but often He gives me the teachings and send His angels to help me with my work. Still, they are ministering spirit, so they too have things the Lord gives them to minister to me like:

(From a ministering angel from the Lord)

"Don’t fight with them. Succeed by listening to the Lord."

That in general is how angels speak to you. They glorify Jesus Christ and encourage us to seek Him. And they help us with the things we need to get done which provide for our physical needs. It is not that the Lord won't help us with those things also, but you find out that the Lord is about relationships and getting you aware of what is going on, so He sends angels to help you, and He also allows evil spirit to come at you also. We learn from that also.

For example, the Lord once had me ministering to a Jewish girl who had gotten into witchcraft. She was casting spells and reading Tarot cards. She told me that her father was Jewish, her sister was Christian, and that she was pagan. It was an interesting occurance, that the Lord set up - but anyway - after I told her about Jesus Christ I had gone to my car to drive home when a voice told me, "God never wins"

It was so clear, which is a bit surprising because demons normally try to operate below your hearing once they know you can hear with your spiritual ears. They do that simply because as part of the Kingdom of God you can instantly get help, and that means big trouble for them. So I was a bit surprised and kind of laughed at that demon, when he said that. God always wins, so a demon telling me "God never wins" is just funny.

So, when I chuckled the demon seemed to get upset and he told me, "I am going to kill you." What was more interesting was that it felt like someone had put their hands around my throat. Again, having spiritual senses includes touch, spiritually speaking. But a spiritual touch is not the same as a physical touch. That sensation the demons was giving me was never going to physically kill me. I considered what I wanted to do about this demon and instead of binding him up, turning him over to the lord, or just commanding him to leave, I decide to just tell him that he was going to have to press a lot harder if he was going to kill me. I also reminded him that he can do anything unless the Lord lets him. He again told me that he was going to kill me, but he couldn't press any harder and he and the sensation went away a moment later.

Now this is not normally how you should handle a demon. And normally they do not make themselves so obvious to you. Yet we should clearly know that the Lord is indeed always with us and He even has His angels around to guard us. So even that demon could not have done even what he did unless the Lord had a purpose, a teaching for me. So I turned to the Lord and talked to him about that demon. I was told that it had come off of the girl I had talked to. That it was a very powerful demon that had never been defeated like that before. It had wanted to scare me, and He (my Lord Jesus Christ) had let him try so I would know what this unbelieving girl had to deal with in her life.

The point is that whether we know it or not, we all have battles with the dark spiritual forces (beings) and the Jesus Christ (the King of kings) is the answer for those battles. Many many people, and it seems even most Christians are not aware of what is going on around us like we should be!! I also confess that I am not aware like I should be, yet I sill walk and talk with Jesus sometimes each day. His words are life to us and not death, but who listens to Him? His words give us wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, so we must be seeking Him on that very important day called "Today"!
Hi Karl Peters and thank you for your teaching and sharing!

As Christians and Children of the Most High God, we should ALL be in the "gym" working out our Spiritual Muscles together with God and by the Power and Strength of His Holy Spirit, not by our strength, but by GOD'S Strength, and as we surrender unto the Lord God Almighty more and more and from glory to Glory, we're going to start noticing where the Holy Spirit is leading us and how the Lord wants to use our "Spiritual Muscles" for His Kingdom and in such seasons we're in, and helping others along the way too...Keep Up The GOD Work! :Thumbsup:
:pray:

Reactions: Karl Peters

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Karl Peters and thank you for your teaching and sharing!

As Christians and Children of the Most High God, we should ALL be in the "gym" working out our Spiritual Muscles together with God and by the Power and Strength of His Holy Spirit, not by our strength, but by GOD'S Strength, and as we surrender unto the Lord God Almighty more and more and from glory to Glory, we're going to start noticing where the Holy Spirit is leading us and how the Lord wants to use our "Spiritual Muscles" for His Kingdom and in such seasons we're in, and helping others along the way too...Keep Up The GOD Work! :Thumbsup:
:pray:
Thank you - God does indeed want us "working out" our spiritual senses. Jesus came preaching the Kingdom of God and it is a Kingdom of power!! The Kingdom of course includes (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) and also those angels who serve Him. We don't want to be like the servant of the man of God, who though he served the man of God was completely unaware of the King of kings and His army.

2 Kings 6:15,16 Now when the attendant of the man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was circling the city. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?” So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them

In Truth, Jesus Christ is the Man of God and as The Word of God is the only true prophet of God. The rest just listened to Him and passed on what He asked them to. So, though when taught in a parable like the true story above Elisha is of course the prophet we really understand that the story is pointing out to us Christians who are called to serve the Lord, that we need to be using our spiritual senses or we will not know what and who is really around us!

2 Kings 6:17 Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

Now read closely - many miss the fact that chariots of fire were all around Elisha - meaning Jesus Christ!!

The Lord once gave me several chicken jokes, and all off which gave me some understanding. This one concerns how a servant of the Man of God (Jesus Christ) should be:

In the farm yard were 3 chickens. A big fat chicken, and medium sized chicken, and a little small chicken; which one did the fox go for?

Answer: The one farthest from the dog of course!

It doesn't make any difference as to whether you are a big fat Christain, a medium sized Christian, or a new little bitty Christian - The old fox Satan and his army are always going to go after those not under the wings of God! And that means they use their spiritual senses to stay close to the Lord our God Jesus Christ.

Ps 91:1-3 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!”
For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper And from the deadly pestilence.

Ps 91: 8 You will only look on with your eyes And see the recompense of the wicked.

Ps 91: 10,11 No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent.
For He will give His angels charge concerning you,To guard you in all your ways.

I bring this up because, like any of the chickens, the power is not in our ability and power, but it comes from the Kingdom of God that surrounds the Man of God. So if you don't pay attention, with your spiritual senses, then you might be wandering away from Him.

I bring this up because I have seen Christians saying something like "We Got The Power", like in the Bruce Almighty movie. That is not exactly true. Yes, we got the power, but it comes in the form of the Kingdom of God, which of course is lead by the King, as we need to be also. And to be lead properly we need to listen and know what is going on around us.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I LOVE YOU"

The single most common thing I hear from the Lord is "Karl, I love you."

The Lord wants a relationship with you. And like any relationship, it is something that is built up over time. I knew the Lord and was listening to Him for a couple of years before I first heard Him tell me, "Karl, I love you."

Especially that first time, those words really hit me. Instantly I was in tears thinking about the awesomeness of God loving me. I was driving at the time, and there was a stop sign ahead. My eyes had filled with tears so that it was hard to see the stop sign clearly. Hearing Him tell you that He loves you really affects you.

Of course, it doesn't always have that effect on you, but it always does have the affect on you that He wants it to have. So, since God is love and He made you, He does call you by name and tells you He loves you. If we do really listen to Him like we should; our relationship with Him will advance and like a husband telling His wife - you will hear Him tell you that He loves you. You will probably be hearing those words most days. And sometimes He will tell you it a lot!!

Just a few days ago I was upset with Him because of things happening against me in this world which were messing with my finances, and I was feeling both down and upset. After a little while He just started telling me, "Karl, I love you". Probably because I was upset as much with Him as this world, and also perhaps because I was losing trust/faith in Him. But instead of fixing the issue with the finances, He just told me that it was going to be ok, and then He wound up telling me "Karl, I love you". He even told me after a couple times of saying "Karl, I love you.", that He was going to keep telling me it though the rest of the day,and He did. I must have heard Him tell me 20 times that day, that He loved me.

Sometimes we just need to hear it from Him, and it is more times that we think. But if you don't practice using your spiritual senses then how are you going to hear what you need to hear from Him???

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5

Unfortunately, though, the light and the darkness interact here on planet Earth...Comparing the light and the darkness, the opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ d (darkness)...

Natural z/d - Nothing, empty space.
Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space.
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

I have family members that have been decades in Christianity. Some have a wonderful spirit in which I would call... E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy). Others have the same mentality, but spiritually are full of what I would call z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow).

So... I believe it is helpful to put those spiritual senses to work! God's blessings!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And... To remember a scripture from Isaiah...

Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God. - Isaiah 50:10

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5

Unfortunately, though, the light and the darkness interact here on planet Earth...Comparing the light and the darkness, the opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ d (darkness)...

Natural z/d - Nothing, empty space.
Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space.
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

I have family members that have been decades in Christianity. Some have a wonderful spirit in which I would call... E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy). Others have the same mentality, but spiritually are full of what I would call z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow).

So... I believe it is helpful to put those spiritual senses to work! God's blessings!

When we read the Bible and the words the prophets wrote, we find that the Lord speaks in parable, but not in silliness!!

We don't find anything like the above post, and not even close. He hasn't changed. He still speaks a lot in parables and saying, but they are that so we can actually think about what He is saying, not so He might preposterous and bloated. There is no "Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space.", but rather saying that get us thinking. That is to say He gives us wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, and not nonsensical gibberish. That would be the enemy.

This of course should be easily understood by anyone, but some don't even understand what spirit they are of.

We do though. We know that we don't battle with flesh and blood but the dark spiritual forces of this world. Those forces are call dark because they don't want you understanding, so perhaps they get you acting silly or sarcastic, and then tell you that you are wise and cleaver.

Anyway, we can choose to seek Jesus Christ and listen to Him, which is going to sound a bit like what we read in the Bible, because He has not changed - or we can choose to think ourselves wise and show our silliness to others. The real silliness that means we don't really believe in Jesus Christ. We find the Word of God we preach in our hearts and coming our out mouths. So if a person says or writes "I would call" it tells us that they are not seeking Jesus Christ and listening to Him, but that they are leaning on their own understanding - by the very words that come out of their own spirit.

Now we all have our own "Theology", with is our understanding of God. We have our own understanding of God because He gave us our own mind and spirit. Believers in Jesus Christ also have the mind of Christ and His Holy Spirit too. And so seeking His words and hearing from Him is not "I would call" - it is 'He tells me".

So I am not interested in someone writing "So.. I believe it is helpful to put those senses to word!" but rather they should write that they believe in Jesus Christ so they uses their spiritual senses to seek Jesus Christ, the Lord our God, because God is spirit.!

People, I don't put my faith in my spiritual senses but I believe in Jesus Christ and His Kingdom is not of this world, like He told pilot. So I use my spiritual senses (hearing, seeing, feeling, touch, smell) to help me communicate with Him who I believe in and to know what is going on around me. The more I practice using them, the better I am using them. It might take faith to use your spiritual senses to seek Him, and it doea, but that faith is in Jesus Christ, the King of kings, not in my senses!!

It is not a mathematical equation, and it certainly is not silliness.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And... To remember a scripture from Isaiah...

Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God. - Isaiah 50:10

If we are going to trust the 'Great I Am', it means we hear from Him and believe what He says. That faith is counted to us as righteousness, simply because that faith keeps us turning back to Him and listening to Him so that He helps us to do the right thing.

Reactions: Jim B

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I brought this up before in this thread, but practicing using our spiritual senses really does train us to discern between good and evil!!!!!

Really quickly you discover that the Holy Spirit is not the only spirit around. Indeed Paul explains the principle that that evil/sin is present in us.

Rom 7:21 I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good.

The first words I know I heard from the Lord were "Read Your Bible". I was going through a divorce and was in our down stairs bedroom of our two-story house. I was summer, I believe early June of 1999, and the sun started coming though the window behind where I was sleeping. I woke up and was feeling something strange, when suddenly I heard the words, "READ YOUR BIBLE", which seemed to hit me like being struck in the side of the head by a 2 by 4. I was shaking, and started checking out my arms and legs to make sure I was ok. Then looking up I saw a crystal-clear vision of my Bible behind my time clock. I looked over to the time clock and indeed there was my bible just like in the vision. I don't know how it got there because I hadn't used it since I could remember. It was something my Mom had gotten me probably 10 to 20 years earlier.

I then told myself, "That must be God! I need to go tell someone".

Then another thought came to me saying, "What a nightmare. You need to go back to sleep."

"That was weird. I had never been double minded before," I told myself. And I besides, I had woke up and sat up when the sun came into the room, then that voice came to me. So again I thought, "I need to go tell someone."

Then another little thought like a voice came to me saying, "You need to go back to sleep."

With that I slowed down my thinking some more and started considering what was happening. I was awake, and now wide awake. There was no going back to sleep. And the incredible voice saying, "Read Your Bible", had to be God. Which was why I felt I needed to tell someone, because who hears from God? Nobody, right? But what was with that being double minded, which is what I was thinking it was at that moment. I had not ever been double minded like that before. I was clearly awake when I heard that voice, and it was doubtful and not necessary to go back to sleep, because I was awake. I was starting to think about the possibility of there being evil spirits around also, since it had to be God who told me to read my bible. I wasn't sure right then, but I didn't forget what had happened early that morning.

I did finally come to the conclusion that it was too early to tell someone. I would have to wake them up. I could bring it up later. So what I decided to do was to start reading the Bible. I decided to read a bit every day until I finished. It took nine months and other spiritual things began happening to me, like dreams and vision. Still the point I am making is that hearing from Him, means He activates your spiritual ears, and that means an awareness of both good and evil, and it doesn't take long to know that!

He is called the Light, and a light makes you aware of what is going on around you! If you are thinking that you don't have evil present in you, then you are not aware of what is going on around you!!! We battle with the dark forces of this world, and our Lord Jesus Christ makes you aware of that. Also the more you practice using the spiritual senses (hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, and tasting in the spirit) the more aware of that battle in you, and also get a better understanding of how they work against you and others!!

Indeed you get a better idea of what spirits you battle with, and also aware of how that battle comes out of the mouth of you and others, along with the words of God if they are being influenced by Jesus Christ at that moment.

For example - if a person is going "I think" that is indeed normally 'their thinking' and not the Lord's. A person that is coming across and double minded is probably fighting a battle with the present of evil in them. If a person starts saying they think of believe God might be talking with them, He probably is.

Still there are spirit of false prophecy pretending to be the Lord, and few people test the spirit like in the Bible (1Jn 4: 1-3) So we can and always should seek the Lord ourselves when someone tells us they have a word from the Lord. From doing that I have found that at least 9 out of 10 times someone tells me they have a word from the Lord, they do. But only about half of the time do I understand that it is, so leaning on my own understanding is not the way to go.

Often you find out that what you were told was from the Lord, but often we don't understand, and often the words are not exactly what He told them, but it has a lot of changes that came from their lack of memory or their lack of understanding. Have you ever seen where a small line of people were set up and a story was whispered to the first person in line, who whispers it to the next person then they the next person, then finally the last person in the line tells everyone the story. It get massively changed and quickly, so talk what others tell you to the Lord yourself!!

If everyone took all the messages to the Lord, then we would all get better understanding and even the spirits of false prophecy would be out of business, because their trying to tick people and cause confusion would instead cause them all to seek the Lord and remove the confusion!

1 Cor 14:33 for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

Reactions: Jim B

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been hearing the Lord daily for over 20 years now and He has had me do a number of different things for Him in that time. It is important that no matter what we do for Him that we listen to Him. I am going to be giving a number of examples - true testimony - about listening to Him. Listening to Him and experiencing what He leads us into is how He teaches us.

He asked me to help in a Christian healing ministry for five years. He told me He like me in that ministry specifically because I heard from Him, and as I got into it that was clear. People came in and filled out a paper with what the wanted prayer for. That was done at the front desk. Then the paper was folded over and given to us that way so we could not see what they wanted prayer for until will opened it, but we didn't start by opening it. We started by asking the Lord what He wanted before we opened the paper and looked. And we wrote down on a paper something we believed we got from the Lord before opening the paper and getting the person for prayer. It forced us to seek the Lord and hear what He had to say before we started. This is really how Christians should go about their lives, seeking first our King and Lord Jesus Christ and listening to Him. It was how we did it in that Christian healing ministry.

As a result, everyone working in the ministry could hear from the Lord, and the results were amazing because we started by hearing with faith - which by necessity causes the Lord to send His Holy Spirit with His words and such. It was a huge ministry and had over 3,000 locations worldwide. They worked with churches. I don't know if all did it the same way, but we were taught that way of doing it. It works!

During the five years He had me helping in that ministry we often got new people coming in to help. Many would come in to help and would tell us, they couldn't get anything. We were not supposed to pressure them, but I always encouraged them and they then always got something. Indeed, the Lord seemed to love giving the new helper the best word.

A great example of this was when a new person told us that she wasn't getting anything. So I encouraged her to ask the Lord again and let me know what comes to her. She did and again she said she didn't get anything, and that all she picked up was 'bow and arrow'.

Hold it - she did get something - 'bow and arrow' I explained to her.

She responded with something like, 'But that can't mean anything".

I just said, "Well, let us just put it down anyway. If it doesn't mean anything it will be on the same paper as what we got and so we don't have to focus on it."

So the person came in for prayer and we prayed for the person, almost forgetting about the paper we had. The person had asked for direction from the Lord, and we prayed into that for the person getting prayer. The person we prayed for was married and her husband and her were considering several different things to do in their lives. She didn't tell us what they were, but we tried to get her to hear some direction from the Lord. The Lord is a personal God, so on things like getting direction it is usually best to get the person hearing the Lord for themselves, unless we had a very specific instruction from the Lord. The lady getting pray felt better after the prayer, but still did not know her answer. So that was when I got out the paper to go over.

There were 3 of us praying and I went over what I picked up, which was not very specific and didn't mean too much to the person. Then the experience person with me went over what they had which again was not too specific and didn't mean too much. Then I quickly mention that our newer member picked up the words 'bow and arrow' which was very specific but I was about to make it seem like it didn't have to be specific when before I could say more that person getting prayed for broke out in amazement!!!

"Bow and arrows!" That was one of the three things her and her husband were considering doing. They had been considering making archery equipment as a business. Now God does incredible things, and we got to see a lot of Him at work in that healing ministry, but you can never figure what He is up to until you find out what the Lord is up to.

The lady we prayed for went away just blown away that we would have the word from God for her. The new person helping us was blown away that she had actually heard from the Lord and He had given her the word that made that prayer session. And while I had already been around that ministry long enough to know that the Lord loves impressing the new person, I too was still blown away because that was very specific and quite an amazing word to get from Him. So, it just encouraged me to keep "encouraging" others to seek the Lord by faith and hear what He has for us.

People - that is what I do here. I encourage Christians to hear from the Lord by faith. You can be new to the idea, and even new to the idea of hearing Him by faith and still have been a Christian for a while. That doesn't mean you can't hear from Him - but will you believe or will you find yourself saying, "I didn't get anything from Him, just 'bow and arrow' or something that at first doesn't seem like anything to you.'

So please, just pray, "Jesus what do you have for me" and listen for what you pick up. Then go with it. Write it down and talk to Him some more about it. See what happens. You don't have to make a big deal about it but let Him speak to you and consider what you get. You just might wind up being amazed at how He is!!

Nov 13, 2022
Honolulu
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Kings 6:17 Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

Now read closely - many miss the fact that chariots of fire were all around Elisha - meaning Jesus Christ!!
One of our favorite examples...Amen AND AMEN! :pray::Thumbsup:

Reactions: Karl Peters

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am giving lots of testimony about using my spiritual senses on this thread. I mentioned above about how the Lord used me in a Christian healing ministry. I had to use my spiritual sense to do the job required there, and I saw hundreds of incredible things. I can't even remember them all

There was the guy who walked in with a walker and walked out without it. I saw legs grow out. I saw so many come in with pain and leave without pain, that there is no way I could remember them all. The simple fact is that the Lord is still doing miracles today, and more impressively is all the other ways I saw Him help people. Not everyone got their healing, but honestly I would say about 70% of those who came in got something significant from the Lord.

I have my favorite stories from there; like the time when we prayed for a non-believer, whose friend talked her in to coming in because she was going to have heart surgery the next day. We felt the Holy Spirit come down with power. I didn't even hear anything,, but was praying silently in tongues in the corner when - WOW the presence of God just entered the room. It is the kind of thing that sometime just causes people to wind up on the floor. That didn't happen this time, but you can often feel the power of God, and I felt it big time then. I looked to the person leading the group at that time and just asked, "Do you feel that???" By his smile I knew he did. Still we just kept doing what we did - prayer and ministry. The next day she went in for heart surgery, but when they checked her out before the surgery, they discovered that she no longer had the problem, and they wound up sending her home.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We better all make sure our Spiritual senses dont contradict the truth in that bible . OR i have real bad news
YA FOLLOWING the wrong spirit my friends . Let us know that well , thus let us know those bibles well .

When you are talking about "contradicting the truth" you are actually talking about discernment of spirit, because Jesus Christ is the Truth and He sends His Holy Spirit with His words. Sadly, many think that leaning on their own understanding of the Bible gives them discernment of spirits and not the Holy Spirit - which contradicts what is written in the Bible!!

So is the Bible correct?? Yes, absolutely the Bible is correct!!
Is you understanding of the Bible correct?? Nok, absolutely not, and the Bible explains that!!

Therefore, the premise of those searching the Scriptures for eternal life instead of actually seeking our Lord Jesus Christ and listening to Him as their Teacher is flawed!!

For example, the Bible gives us a very specific test to use for discernment of spirit, but I rarely find a Christian who actually applies that test!! But I have and I will honestly talk to you about it.

The test is:

1 Jn 4: 1-6 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Now I usually only point out veres 1-3 when I cover this with someone else, but 3-6 have some important meaning and thus follow the test in 1-3.

A few things about the above test - the first of which require that you have spiritual ears to hear what spirits (both good and evil) say to you!! You just can't use this test if you don't hear with your spiritual ears, simply because you have to hear what spirits confess to you. His sheep hear His voice, so they have ears to hear, and so note that this verse is addressed to the "Beloved" - the believers only - which means the sheep who hear His voice!!!

So let me tell you what it is like to actually hear and use the test "Christians" are commanded in the Scriptures to use. If you have never used this test don't bother telling me that you are not contradicting the "truth in the bible"; because you obviously are contradicting the instructions from God through John by you not using this test!

OK - what happens if you have ears to hear is that you pick up what comes across like a small voice when spirits talk to you. So you need to find out if it is from the Lord Jesus Christ (His Holy Spirit) or where else it is coming from. If you are not listening with your spiritual ears, the evil spirit will still be talking to you and putting impressions on you, but you will not be aware of what they are saying because you are not listening. But if you are paying attention you pick up that small voice and use the test above!!

So you ask that spirit to confess, as explained in the test, to confess that "Jesus Christ has come in the flesh"!!

That is exactly what the test in the Bible that you are supposed to be using tells you to do, so you do it! And then you listen!!

That is when it can get weird pretty fast!

Sometimes it is just gone. The spirit apparently just takes off. You can hear a thing, the feeling you have starts to feel pretty good, and you realize that it was an evil spirit and that not only had it spoken to you but it was giving you a feeling that was also gone when it left. Just like you can often feel the presence of the Holy Spirit, we often feel the presences of an evil spirit, but we sometimes don't know it until it suddenly leaves!

Yet that is not the only response we. or at least I get, when actually applying the test we are told to use!

What is more amazing is when you hear, "I can't tell you that."

The first time I heard that, and it didn't take long, it made me laugh. That spirit just literally confessed that it was not from God and so was an evil spirt, but it was bold enough to stay around! You know, alot of what we might call evil people are really just scaredy cats, who are pretending to be bold. They will run at any resistance. But not all are like that, and so it is with evil spirits. Many are bold enough to not just take off. That is what you have when a spirit stays and confesses that they can't tell you Jesus Christ came in the flesh.

Now this is why I included verses 3-6, and also why John included them right afterwards. The simply fact is that " because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world"!!

We who hear from our Lord our as children of God, and we have our Lord Jesus Christ always with us and He is the King of kings and Lord or lords. So if you listen and apply the test, as explained in the Bible, the cards are all in your hands. So what do you want to do then?

I have tried a number of different approaches and still do.!

I have tried commanding them to go back to the abyss. Honestly, that works pretty good. Shortly after I came to know the Lord, He had me get a book by Paul E Billheimer called Destined for the Throne. There were somethings in it I like and some not so much. One of the things he wrote was about how we Christian have been given the power of God, so that we can command demons and they must obey. That is generally correct, and so it usually works, but don't forget that Paul explained in the Bible how he once wanted a spirit to leave and the Lord didn't allow it, so that it remained as a throne in his side. So the Lord might have a reason for leaving that evil spirit around.

So, another approach I often use it to take it captive to Jesus Christ, thereby letting Him make the decision! And there are actually two/ may three ways I have found to do this. One is to ask the Lord Jesus Christ how He wants you to handle this situation. That is probably the best way to do it. He might just tell you to ask that spirit to leave, then it goes. Or He might just tell you to resist that spirit, and by that the spirit leaves - or have we not read that if we resist the devil he will flee?

The other way is to simply ask have the Lord handle it. You can do that two ways - one is simply asking the Lord to handle it,, and He will do exactly that. The other is to have that demon dragged before the throne of God by calling on the Holy Spirit and Kingdom of God to do that. OH MY - from what I have heard this is really bad for that evil spirit. The throne of God is a place of judgement, and the judgement is not good for them. And what I heard with my spiritual ears then is horrible, like crying, scratching, and a sword in action. So frankly, I don't often use that anymore. What I heard make be both fear the Lord more, which is probably good, but also made me feel of those evil spirits who still have the throne of God before them. The people too. And that brings me to another thing I have tried:

I have tried preaching to the evil spirits which have stayed after the test. The Lord personally told me to preach the Word of God and that to mean Him. He is the Word of God. So just like people need to repent of their ways, which mean leaning on their own understanding of the Bible, and we actually need to turn to Him and listen, so too do the demons. Could it actually be that evil spirit, just like us evil people, could repent, seek the Lord, be forgiven, and be transformed?

My Lord Jesus Christ has told me not to give people the answer to that question. If you want to know the answer, you will have to ask Him yourself!

Now there is a lot to learn about "knowing the Truth", who is Jesus Christ; as opposed to winding up hearing evil spirit who are also around us in this world. Our leaning on our own understanding of the Bible is not going to give you all you need to know!!!! That is why the purpose of the Bible is to lead you to Jesus Christ, and also that of a textbook that He teaches your from! But if you think leaning on your own understanding is going to get you discernment, you are simply wrong!!