Victoria

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am on vacation here in Florida and am amazed at all the homeless folk I am seeing. While walking around the beach yesterday some lady in a wheelchair asks for fudge. I went into the store and honored her request.

l was too worried to sleep this morning and got up at 2AM to see about her. There she was asleep pictured below. Some sweeper truck awakened her and I took it upon myself to reintroduce myself as the guy who bought her the fudge. She took my hand and pressed it to her bosom and held on tight. I prayed for her and told her I loved her and was very worried. She says, "Look at me! I am naked!" There is not a stitch of clothing hiding that naked body. This lady would have been strikingly beautiful had it not been for the drugs she apparently taken in her earlier days that has ravished her body.

This is a terrifically sweet lady. I will worry about her all the way home.

Victoria_zpsayw3a0ge.jpg

Father I pray blessings on this request and for the restoration of Victoria in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 4:00AM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc

Reactions: Angelina

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I also agree with you in prayer, in Jesus mighty name.

biotheist

Dec 28, 2016
rockytopva said:
I am on vacation here in Florida and am amazed at all the homeless folk I am seeing. While walking around the beach yesterday some lady in a wheelchair asks for fudge. I went into the store and honored her request.

l was too worried to sleep this morning and got up at 2AM to see about her. There she was asleep pictured below. Some sweeper truck awakened her and I took it upon myself to reintroduce myself as the guy who bought her the fudge. She took my hand and pressed it to her bosom and held on tight. I prayed for her and told her I loved her and was very worried. She says, "Look at me! I am naked!" There is not a stitch of clothing hiding that naked body. This lady would have been strikingly beautiful had it not been for the drugs she apparently taken in her earlier days that has ravished her body.

This is a terrifically sweet lady. I will worry about her all the way home.

Victoria_zpsayw3a0ge.jpg

Father I pray blessings on this request and for the restoration of Victoria in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 4:00AM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc
Worry is not the correct emotion.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for her and her protection and safety and God leading people like Victoria.