"View New Content" not working

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I click on "view new content" I'm told that there is no new content. This has been going on for over a week. I tried logging out and back in again several times. I tried resetting Firefox. I tried using Google Chrome instead of Firefox. All to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas? What can I try next?

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Yeah thats pretty strange, bit of a dumb question but can you open it in another tab possibly with right click drop box. or when your in new content make sure "New content not read" is checked on the far left options list.
Otherwise if this site has updated while you were still a member try changing time settings temporally or switching back to a default setting sign out and then back in again once you've done that see if that frees it up.
thats all I can think of sorry

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Look on the left
-new content 24 hrs
-new content past week
-new content since last visit

etc etc , check one for your personal settings and it will be fine

Mine was doing the same today when I logged on , probably forum was changed or something overnight.

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Martin. I discovered that "Items I started" was checked under the "other" section of the "view new content" page. I unchecked it and that solved the problem.