Vision from god also I seen our lady

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
Please Pass this around the internet, it’s a warning to all of us about sin

Two visions from god, First vision our lady the second vision change me as a person for the better and change my life for ever, after would I become hypersensitive to evil god shown me what sin is? I was blind to it, he was telling me do not sin?I love you,I hate sin I want you to also hate it.

am just a nobody, I am a sinner, I have constant attacks of Satan’s demons so much so it robbed me of my whole life

First vision our lady

My mother just come back from Ireland, One night I was asleep in bed I stopped breathing I was trying to breath and I couldn’t then I just fainted I believe I died for a short time, next thing I was floating up by the ceiling my mother use to keep the hall light on as security measure, my bedroom door top half had glass in it I watched my mother walk down the hall way use the toilet then went back to bed, as I am watching my self sleep I realized the real me was floating up by the ceiling that was just my shell on the bed, after observing myself for a few minutes I Became afraid I thought to myself I must have just died I am only age nineteen, I started to panic I started saying the lords prayer I only knew half of it I was trying so hard to think what the other half was. I got pulled away quickly from the bedroom I was petrified shooting up wards travelling at great speed the brightness shining which journeyed with me

I had my eyes closed tightly I could see through my eyes lids just saw white blinding brightness went away then I stopped, this place it’s so high up it frightened me, opened my eyes feeling afraid when my eyes were opened I was no longer afraid, I am in the shy observing blue and white sky, the shy was mainly blue I could see somebody from a distant coming over to me I knew who it was when they came closer she came up to me as if she was coming from the ground it was the mother of Jesus-Christ Mary came to me standing on the globe with her arms and hands stretched out to me the Vail that hung down from both her arms her arms looked heavy as if she was holding our lord in her arms, her face was pale

She was Dressed in colour royal blue, from head to toe the material was silk she was shinning and had a strip coming down from her neck to her waist pure white, she never moved her lips she spoke into me and said God is with you, she went to the left of me I turn around slowly I saw the back of her she disappeared in to a white cloud then I woke up out my sleep

Had that age 19 before I had the vision of our lady I was lying in bed sleeping and even though asleep I was very aware of everything going on around me, a fair few demons approach from behind me, one was howling like a wolf as another squeezed my hips I was in absolute agony it lasted for ages I was trying to wake up but felt like being stuck in a terrible nightmare, once I finally awoken, I was alone again, I have had loads of attack like this on me always feeling that agonizing pain.

Then when I was age twenty three Satan was going to threw even more things at me, our lady came to me again she had the most gently the most peaceful the most beautiful voice I have ever heard, and she told me do not be afraid Paul they can not harm you and they know that so don’t worry

f I told you how I have been tested you would not believe me, I am writing out my story for the conversion of sinners its going on one thousand Christian web sites to start with, What happened to me is a warning to all of us

For twenty three years satans demons would stopped me from reading the holy bible, I was in shock when I started to read from it

Reading the bible it gently awakened my spirit in me its as if my eyes have opened a little and my ears a little as well, I also became aware of the world I have been born into a world of sin

Reading the holy bible that’s when all the changes in me started to take place, reading it cleanses you daily in your heart mind and soul

vision from god what sin really is we are all so blind to it
I was reading a parable of Jesus Christ when I understood it my heart jump for joy it has never done that before. Reading the bible further, made me realized that Satan comes to corrupt us and lie to us. The more he corrupts our hearts and with his lies , the less likely we are to turn back to god. He wants to destroy all of us, to stop us going back to our father in heaven, I cannot explain to you in words the anguish I felt when I realized that, he has corrupted me to take me from god. And Being in anguish I started to pray, closed my eyes and cried out to god saying the Lords prayer. I said to Jesus, I am chained to Satan his ways are in me. Break the chain lord and free me of all his ways. Then something extraordinary happened. my eyes closed I seen a bright sun a grey mist obscuring it, as I am looking at it I felt glorious joy and glorious happiness. When I was there with god, I did not need anything to eat or drink. The only thing that mattered is the relationship I have with God. And what he has with me Nothing else mattered, god told me this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compared to what God has in store for us, god made me aware of how much I love Jesus Christ I realized I love Him more than anybody on this earth. God showed me a reflection in the mirror the way I am as a person, I did not like the person I have become

I saw a reflection of my heart in the mirror, my heart was so perverse, I seen I was very selfish, rude, arrogant, foul mouth, crude. Sarcastic, a thief, a con man, a liar, I used people to my advantage ,I was boastful, only ever talked about myself, a lover of money, I did not care about people, or care about other peoples feelings,.

I was blind, I am miles away from the way god wants me to be?.

After that vision I become hypersensitive to evil it was the most incredible experience, I could recognize sin.

As someone is talking to me I could hear arrogance come from them, I have never heard that before, out the mouth speaks the heart, It sounded so evil to my ears it was like listening to little Satan’s and I wondered how evil do I sound to god when he hears me?

The I was talking to another person as I am listening I could hear out of there heart sarcasm?

I am listening to a conversion between two people, out of ones heart hear spitefulness, being spiteful towards his friend

Another person I am talking to, I am really listening carefully I am listening to there heart speaking, as I am listening I can here from there own heart there hurt?, somebody has sin against them?

out the mouth speaks the heart

When somebody is now talking to me I try and spot the different type of sin coming out of there mouths, somebody being rude, selfish, hateful, spiteful, resentful, arrogant jealous, vengeful, sarcasm, boastful, resentful, etc…

Its Satan ways it is called sin?, Google each one of these so your know it when you hear it ? We are so blind to it sin?

Once I could spot other people sin when they’re talking, I can recognize it in myself.

I will repent to God of my sin I am so sorry please forgive me, I will not have Satan character imprinted on me. God will change us

I will posse the gift of love in life ,Through prayer and commitment I will become this person here ,Love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offence or store up grievances, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth, it is always ready to excuse, trust, hope, and endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end, god is changing us transforming us to be more and more like Jesus. We are children of God

I notice now I do not take offence when somebody is offending me

I have always been a lover of money, I brought a house to go into the property business I wanted to own loads of properties I loved money, when I seen the bright sun god gave me the idea to sell the property, there were two doors god gave me a choose to go through either one, god didn’t twist my arm up my back to love him he gave me free will.

I decided to sell the house there are people they need that money its going to them, I hate money now in this life I will make sure I am poor that’s my choose

The devil sowed into my heart the love of money he done it so I would things of his world? He tried to destroy me

I will live in the world I will not be of the world, all around is sin

When I get tempted I pray to god he always take away from me that temptation AMEN

I do god his will, Twenty four hours a day I am on my guard about sin so I do not sin, it creeps up on me when I least expect it

When I do sin I repent to god, I am truly sorry for having offended him.

Reactions: paul1234