Vladimir putins car crashes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama and Putin just had some disagreements at the G20 meeting, ( Obama seemed very upset ) on Russian hacking in the USA. Putin, in so many words told Obama to kiss off. Obama stated that the USA was much better at computers and hacking then the Russians are.

Next day Putin's personal car goes out of control, crosses the center line hits another car head on. Putin's personal driver is killed. ( hacked by the CIA ? ) Message sent ?

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
pompadour said:
Obama and Putin just had some disagreements at the G20 meeting, ( Obama seemed very upset ) on Russian hacking in the USA. Putin, in so many words told Obama to kiss off. Obama stated that the USA was much better at computers and hacking then the Russians are.

Next day Putin's personal car goes out of control, crosses the center line hits another car head on. Putin's personal driver is killed. ( hacked by the CIA ? ) Message sent ?

So what? Obama and his globalist agenda have been snubbed by China and Philippines...Duterte called him right!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The so what, IS, wars have been started over much less.
Putin is not stupid and has killed many people that have crossed him.The driver that was killed has been Putin's driver for many years, he is probably a good friend or a relative. I'm no lover or supporter of Obama or the things he is doing.

When powerful people start fighting bad things can happen.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Hmm... Seems like a big vulnerability on BMWs. With electric power steering tied to the computer, and the ability to update your car's systems automatically. I believe it may be possible for a virus to be installed that would cause an accident.

However in this case it was another driver that ran into putin's car. I don't think it is possible for a computer program to take over a random car, and have it veer at the exact angle and timing to direct the collision with a specific vehicle.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lforrest said:
Hmm... Seems like a big vulnerability on BMWs. With electric power steering tied to the computer, and the ability to update your car's systems automatically. I believe it may be possible for a virus to be installed that would cause an accident.

However in this case it was another driver that ran into putin's car. I don't think it is possible for a computer program to take over a random car, and have it veer at the exact angle and timing to direct the collision with a specific vehicle.
Hi ijorrest. The report that I read said that Putin's car went over the center line and the photo of the accident looked like Putin's car was on the wrong side of the road. but I could be wrong on that.
As for the hacking of the car it is do-able. The CIA admitted they had the ability to control a car remotely in Congressional testimony last yr.
I also saw a u-tub video of some hackers doing that with a car. One was in the car and the other one did the hacking . he took over the air condition, heater , radio, windows, breaks and the gas peddle. the one in the car got scared and told his friend to quit

On-star can unlock you car and turn off the motor and tell you where you are. The remote control hacking is do-able.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The article I read said a Mercedes veered into oncoming traffic and hit putin's driver.

It also sad there is a traffic cam video of the collision.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Iforrest yes there is a video now. I saw it, and your right, and the Mercedes was going VERY fast when it crossed over the center line.