Waiting for something that's already here - Anti Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I JOHN 4 NKJV

1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,

3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Brothers and Sisters always test the spirit to see if it is actually God talking to you even if it seems right, do not be deceived simply ask the spirit to confess Jesus Christ came in the flesh after it talks to you if the spirit denies it then its the Anti-Christ this definitely works as he has tried to deceive myself many times and clearly tried with John as well and the rest - Marc

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I JOHN 4 NKJV

1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,

3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Brothers and Sisters always test the spirit to see if it is actually God talking to you even if it seems right, do not be deceived simply ask the spirit to confess Jesus Christ came in the flesh after it talks to you if the spirit denies it then its the Anti-Christ this definitely works as he has tried to deceive myself many times and clearly tried with John as well and the rest - Marc

Kinda blows away the idea that an antichrist is coming don't it Marc. You are 100% accurate, there are many, and that is one of the passages in which we can identify them. When John penned the information about the antichrists there were many already on the scene. We sure have a passel of them today for sure sir.

Reactions: Marc RL Ministry

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We know that anti-christ will come, and many antichrist's are here.

Does this remind you of what Jesus said concerning John the Baptist and Elijah?

Much love!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Notice that "the spirit" of Antichrist is already in the world. And that is perfectly true. But the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, the Antichrist, or the Beast, is NOT presently in the world. His coming is as certain as the Second Coming of Christ after him.

So Marc, once again you are trying to mislead others because you yourself do not have a solid grasp of Bible truth (as is evident in your other posts). Indeed you are trying to contradict Scripture, which clearly reveals that there will be a Satan-controlled man who will take full control of the world in the future. This may not be too far in the future either.

Reactions: marks

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Notice that "the spirit" of Antichrist is already in the world. And that is perfectly true. But the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, the Antichrist, or the Beast, is NOT presently in the world. His coming is as certain as the Second Coming of Christ after him.

So Marc, once again you are trying to mislead others because you yourself do not have a solid grasp of Bible truth (as is evident in your other posts). Indeed you are trying to contradict Scripture, which clearly reveals that there will be a Satan-controlled man who will take full control of the world in the future. This may not be too far in the future either.

God bless you brother you are doing a great job of misleading yourself without my help your fathers said the same thing to Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God bless you brother you are doing a great job of misleading yourself without my help your fathers said the same thing to Jesus Christ.

Brother, you also have shot yourself in the foot for the same reason as you have accused Enock111 of.

The influence of the future beast and false prophet as outlined in Daniel 7 is still presently "alive and kicking" so to speak and is able to influence the peoples of the earth at this present time before they will be judged in Heaven and then imprisoned for many day to await the time of their final punishment. However, their prison will be unlocked for a little while and they will rise up out of it and again be able to influence the minds of the peoples of the earth. It is then that the final false prophet will rise up to lead even the saints astray.

Shalom

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I JOHN 4 NKJV

Yes, antichirst is not the most definitive title for the beast, the man of sin, son of perdition.

But it will apply, I think!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

See, I should read the thread before just responding to the OP. Your refutation was pretty much identical!

:)

Much love!

Reactions: Enoch111

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no "Dislike" so I have to do it like this. Why be that way?

:rolleyes:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP only,

Every believer should know who the Anti-Christ is according to 1 John 4:3 which reads:
"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should COME; and EVEN NOW ALREADY IS IT in the world."
Bold words are for emphasis.

Please note that 1 John was written in the 1st Century and if the antichrist already existed back then [even now already is it in the world], then the ONLY person that can fit the bill of antichrist is none other than Satan himself; for it is impossible for an ordinary person to live back then and yet still to come!

To God Be The Glory