Waiting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are untold multitudes waiting though they don't know it. They don't know that they're waiting and certainly not for what. They're busy living in the world. Chasing vain desires. Trying to fill that indescribable void that hungers day and night for that indefinable something. Like Esau the hunter. Always hunting but never finding. That was me, maybe you too.

Beside them are us who have ended our hunt, those that do know for whom we are waiting. We are now the laborers that God sends to the fields.

Each of our lives is so short. I pray He opens gates to fields ready to harvest. To fields ready to sow. To fields needing water.

Matthew 9:37-38 NASB
Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.
[38] Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest."

Long ago in my spirit the Lord showed me an image of souls waiting for Him. It was a rural lonesome highway. A group of people stood watching and gazing intently at the line of the road as it faded into the hills. They were quiet but they waited in faith, certain they weren't waiting in vain.

Titus 2:13 KJVS
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

1527201506227-540x960.jpg

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are on a journey and thus waiting for the conclusion of the journey. But few realize the importance of the journey. How you get there is just as important as getting there.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are on a journey and thus waiting for the conclusion of the journey. But few realize the importance of the journey. How you get there is just as important as getting there.

Oh totally agree...the journey is all part of the Destination.

My prayer is, that EARS will be opened to hear the call of the Bridegroom...I believe He is ever calling...always calling...and only occasionally an ear is opened.

I believe that we all 'came in' that way...our inner man hear the Voice of the Lord God calling to His Bride...and our inner man suddenly knew the Voice and started running after until we found.

Reactions: FHII