Walking In The Spirit By Elijah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Elijah_101

Nov 8, 2008
This is Why People Sin Daily, That they cannot Help but to Sin, all the Days of your Live until you come unto the Knowledge Of the Son of God Gal 5:17We know that as Long as we Walk in the FLESH will Will Continue in Sin This is Why you Sin Daily, and we cant Help but not to Sin, Because Nothing Good comes out of the FLESH but Sin, This is Why The Word of God Tells us, that as LONG as we walk after the Flesh we CANNOT Please God - Romans 8:9 Because we will Continue in Sin, Sin Separators Man From God, In Romans 8:9 Tells us that if we Walk in the Flesh That God cannot Dwell in you, Because of Sin, and if you do not have the Spirit of Christ you are none of His-Romans 8:9 , For when you walk in Flesh Which is Sin you Soe Corruptions to your Self, Gal 6:8 , Which is Death Because of Sin, This is Why In Romans 8:13 -For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die
And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.Luke 8:14
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. Gal 5:16-Now if we Walk in the Spirit we Walk in Life Ro 8:13 Which is the Word of God, Which Means you will keep and Do all Gods Commandments Words and Sayings, this is why When you walk in the Spirit you cannot Sin, , because you keep Gods Commandments Words and Sayings therefore Becomeing Perfect, This is Why Jesus Said be ye therefore Perfect Even as Your Heavenly Father which is in Heaven is Perfect.But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:23-Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John 3:5-7 This is Why Jesus said that which is Born of the Flesh is Flesh , Because they will Remain in Sin, Sin Separators Man From God, In Romans 8:9 Tells us that if we Walk in the Flesh That God cannot Dwell in you, Because of Sin, and if you do not have the Spirit of Christ you are none of His-Romans 8:9 , Christ Will not Live in a Sinners Heart, What FellowShip Does God have with Darkness? ,
We know that all have Sinned and Came Short of the Glory of GodRomans 3:23,, (Because All have Sinned ) if we Say we have never Sinned we make Jesus a Liar,1 John 1:10
This is Why Jesus Died For Us, He did not Die so we can Remain in our Sins, Jesus died so we can Repent and Sin no more, all the People Jesus Healed Jesus told them Go and Sin no more - John 5:14, and when Jesus Forgave Sin, Jesus Told them Go and Sin no more - John 8:11, This is Why When we Remain in Sin we are NOT under Grace, For Grace and Sin does not Abound Ro 6:1 We cannot be Under Grace and under Sin less you Repent and Sin no more , no Sinner will Enter in. Gal 5:21 - 1 Co 6:9Jesus Said If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.John 14:23-24 Jesus Go on Saying and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John 3:5-7 This Goes right back to walking in the Spirit, We know that the Seed is the Word of God and it is Planted in us, And we will Keep Gods Word Because we Love God, Therefore we Walk in the Spirit, We know if we walk in the Spirit we walk in the Word of God, So we Cannot Sin
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.1 John 3:9Clearly Gods Word tells us that if we are Born of God we Cannot Sin, This Goes Back to Walking in the Spirit, For His Seed Remaineth in Him, The Seed is the Word of God Luke 8:11, and if we Walk in the word of God we Walk in the Spirit and We Cannot Sin. Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.John 3:3
Them that Preaches is alright to Sin , that they can Sin every Day, it is Clear there Father is NOT God.Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 1 John 3:6 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.1 Cor 15:34 When you Remain in Sin And do the Works of the Flesh
shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. Matt 7:26-27
You Know that God is Light and There is No Darkness In Him, Does Not the Word tell Us ((that if we We FellowShip with Him...... and Walk In Darkness, WE LIE? And Do not the Truth 1 John 1:5