Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As well, is causing strange fibrous proteins to mutate and block the flow of blood in the veins and arteries.
Some pretty creepy videos of vaxxed people dropping dead during their usual daily routine, and embalmers extracting these fibrous worm looking things from veins and arteries (some 3 feet long) before they can introduce the embalming solution.

Reactions: David in NJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rate of vaccinated pregnant women aborting dead fetus’ is alarming, being caused by the fetus having heart attacks in the womb!

Astounding at the number of deaths related to a well known world wide depopulation (redefined “vaccine”) plan, and the number of people who are falling for two of the three F-words....Fear, Free and...ultimately becoming the Whores mistress.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God forbid any person that calls the pharmaceutical drugs, injections, vaccines and medical operations by men, to be of God!
That is not to say that we can't go for medical help for our physical bodies. However, through that help, we who ARE Christians should recognize that through faith, ONLY God heals our diseases, and not the science of medicine by pharmakeia.

"Healing" takes on many forms.
Herbal, Miraculous, Health care professional.
Also, Preventive medicine is a good thing., like going to a gym, or taking daily supplements.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rate of vaccinated pregnant women aborting dead fetus’ is alarming, being caused by the fetus having heart attacks in the womb!

Astounding at the number of deaths related to a well known world wide depopulation (redefined “vaccine”) plan, and the number of people who are falling for two of the three F-words....Fear, Free and...ultimately becoming the Whores mistress.

I'm wondering if a rather large amount will be dead in a couple of years. Some think that. I don't know. Just saying what I hear and so I wonder.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm wondering if a rather large amount will be dead in a couple of years. Some think that. I don't know. Just saying what I hear and so I wonder.

On a world scale;
* Birth outweigh deaths.
* Historically and Modernly Wars have been effective in Causing deaths.
* Modernly and Increasingly every measure conceivable has been and continues to be instigated, advocated and approved to Cause deaths and Prevent births.

* wars, drugs, poisons, murders, crimes, diseases, birth preventions, abortions, on and on...
* “instigated, advocated and approved”...BY WHOM?
* Instigated BY, the FEW That CONTROL the WORLD’S WEALTH. (Ie. PUPPET MASTERS)
* Advocated and Approved BY, the FEW That CONTROL the PEN of LAW making Authority of Individual Nations. (Ie. PUPPETS)
* Individual Nations ? The People, Subjects (ie. SLAVES)

The FEW...have ONE ideology: Absolute CONTROL of their SLAVES.
(ABSOLUTE CONTROL, means: ABSOLUTE...if, how long they live, where they live, what work they do, what they eat, drink, ingest, consume, believe, obey, if and how long they rest, if they reproduce, they have needs, wants, Forbidding access to defense weaponry, on and on. )

The “FEW’S” dilemma, is NOTHING NEW. THEY are always a RISK of an uprising AGAINST THEM, of “MANY” people. (And WHY the “instigating” FEW, are Heavily “secretive”, “secluded”, “bunkered”, “high technological weaponry guarded”, “untouchable”....!!)

It’s a LONG History of the FEW “SUCCESSIVE MASTERS”, raised, educated and groomed in the protocol and art of CONTROL....while the MANY are raised, educated and groomed in the protocol and art of SUBMISSION.
(And GUESS WHO, designs, advocates, approves, and controls WHAT and HOW the MANY “shall be”; raised, educated and groomed...)
The very same FEW holding the PEN of Law making Authority of individual Nations!

The Puppet MASTERS, hide in Secrecy.
The PUPPETS are stage front and center loud speaker Dictating.
The MANY are their Targets.
And IF you are LISTENING and PAYING ATTENTION...every DICTATION, is designed to DOWNSIZE the world’s population, by ALL means conceivable, FOR the ultimate Goal of a DOWNSIZED, MANAGEABLE, OBEDIENT, SUBMISSIVE world population (of SLAVES), THEY completely Control.

Inasmuch as A VERY FEW mimic Scripture according to what God APPROVES....
THEY are mimicking Scripture according to what Satan APPROVES.

When one recognizes the DIFFERENCE of WHO Scripturally approves and advocates WHAT; It becomes CLEAR for an individual to easily and quickly KNOW WHOSE “standing IS WITH and WITHOUT” the Lord God.

The GOAL is THEY CONTROL ALL PEOPLE.
The AGENDA is DOWNSIZE the world’s Population to Effect THEIR GOAL, of a sustainable ability to CONTROL ALL PEOPLE on the face of the earth.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dumb down the people, inject them with the 'cure' and depopulate.

And when that isn't working fast enough = just start WW3

And when that isn't going a planned you can always take the Mark and kill anyone who refuses.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just don’t get the mind set of enough money is never enough and wanting to control everything.
God gave a stern warning about governments of men…
1Sam 8:11—>
True that!
Lust for power knows no bounds.

money is power

If you create a great divide with 10% or less holding all of the worlds wealth, food and supplies, you then have complete power over the 90% and you get to play God in the process.

The ultimate game of King of the Yuppies - Rulers of the World

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dumb down the people, inject them with the 'cure' and depopulate.

And when that isn't working fast enough = just start WW3

And when that isn't going a planned you can always take the Mark and kill anyone who refuses.
I am one of the 8% ters in Australia.
My wife said to me. I suppose you are proud of the fact, I said Yes I am in fact !
I am not of this world, I do not play to their tune ! For I am Saved and of the Kingdom of God !
I do not fear this World, because I am above such Games.

If they kick off WW3 such will only because, Then such is only so as to be able to totally dominate over everyone.

I see Ukraine War as a cleansing of Russian Slavic peoples of East Ukraine, by a so called Devil claiming to be a Jew, Zelensky !
Not to mention another Satanist Joe Biden, so as to cover his tracks in dealings with such as the most criminal State Ukraine !
Ukraine was the most criminal State in Europe before the War, it's full of brainwashed Nazis due to extremely wealthy people like G Soros and such, playing them for years, not to mention the covering up by the MSM all of such as G Soros dealings, we can not see such in the West because the MSM keep a lid on such.
People do not even know of G Soros, the insane Nazi that is running around causing so much trouble for years, Just look what he did to England, Robbed them blind ! No worry tho as this one man has the power over all of England a old Nazi that all of England totally fear, shaking in their boots ! Lets put Soros life under the spot light ! No one in the UK would dare ! USA ? No !

Who are theses un touchable Vampire Trash !

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am one of the 8% ters in Australia.
My wife said to me. I suppose you are proud of the fact, I said Yes I am in fact !
I am not of this world, I do not play to their tune ! For I am Saved and of the Kingdom of God !
I do not fear this World, because I am above such Games.

If they kick off WW3 such will only because, Then such is only so as to be able to totally dominate over everyone.

I see Ukraine War as a cleansing of Russian Slavic peoples of East Ukraine, by a so called Devil claiming to be a Jew, Zelensky !
Not to mention another Satanist Joe Biden, so as to cover his tracks in dealings with such as the most criminal State Ukraine !
Ukraine was the most criminal State in Europe before the War, it's full of brainwashed Nazis due to extremely wealthy people like G Soros and such, playing them for years, not to mention the covering up by the MSM all of such as G Soros dealings, we can not see such in the West because the MSM keep a lid on such.
People do not even know of G Soros, the insane Nazi that is running around causing so much trouble for years, Just look what he did to England, Robbed them blind ! No worry tho as this one man has the power over all of England a old Nazi that all of England totally fear, shaking in their boots ! Lets put Soros life under the spot light ! No one in the UK would dare ! USA ? No !

Who are theses un touchable Vampire Trash !
Rejoice in the Salvation of God and continue in prayer over the things you see.

Australia and Israel were very bad to their people with the vaxx. How is it lately?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Rejoice in the Salvation of God and continue in prayer over the things you see.

Australia and Israel were very bad to their people with the vaxx. How is it lately?
Yes I could not believe that the Jews fell for it all so badly, I was shocked that they could fall for such nonsense.

How is it lately ? in hibernation mainly I would say, but still being peddled but not in a Nazi type of way now. but I fear that they may recall the Nazi type trash again, I feel that the people should be educated on the whole subject and totally be debated, with no hiding going on at all.

We or I am not a Anti-Vaccine person at all ! and to have some Nazi type expletive point people like myself out slandering us as anti-Vaccine people is a out right violation and cunning deception !
We or I do not support the Covid Jab because I have issues with such with that. not to mention I do not like anything about it at all, not to mention the Nazi way of peddling such really is an insult ! I will not stand for such as the way it was peddled at all !

I remember in Grad 5 walking under a ladder at school and 5 of us had been sent to get the cane for doing such, the Principle said why did we do it, well it was because he did it ! and the next said the same. all of us just followed ? So we all got the cane.
So maybe that's why I have a healthy outlook as not to follow along with the rest ?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I could not believe that the Jews fell for it all so badly, I was shocked that they could fall for such nonsense.

How is it lately ? in hibernation mainly I would say, but still being peddled but not in a Nazi type of way now. but I fear that they may recall the Nazi type trash again, I feel that the people should be educated on the whole subject and totally be debated, with no hiding going on at all.

We or I am not a Anti-Vaccine person at all ! and to have some Nazi type expletive point people like myself out slandering us as anti-Vaccine people is a out right violation and cunning deception !
We or I do not support the Covid Jab because I have issues with such with that. not to mention I do not like anything about it at all, not to mention the Nazi way of peddling such really is an insult ! I will not stand for such as the way it was peddled at all !

I remember in Grad 5 walking under a ladder at school and 5 of us had been sent to get the cane for doing such, the Principle said why did we do it, well it was because he did it ! and the next said the same. all of us just followed ? So we all got the cane.
So maybe that's why I have a healthy outlook as not to follow along with the rest ?
The one aspect of the technology behind the vaxx is to target selected groups.

Another aspect is to alter the DNA of mankind = as in the days of Noah

There is nothing new under the sun = what has been will be = the mystery of iniquity coming to a Head

whitemorning

Nov 18, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disappointing statistics. But the problems of the pandemic are already receding into the background. You need to start studying extraessay It is good that such summits take place. After all, the educational process is a constant improvement.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its sad that this discussion is still going on.

they say the pandemic was not really a pandemic. I will tell my 5 family members and friends who died of the non pandemic they did not die.

its also funny how myself and almost everyone I know got the vacc when it was first introduced. and non of us have any effects.

Fake news is fake news people..

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its sad that this discussion is still going on.

they say the pandemic was not really a pandemic. I will tell my 5 family members and friends who died of the non pandemic they did not die.

its also funny how myself and almost everyone I know got the vacc when it was first introduced. and non of us have any effects.

Fake news is fake news people..
Peace to you my Brother in Christ

i am sorry for the unexpected loss of your most important Family and Friends who died.

i am not one who claims that there was no virus, as it went through our family as well, none of us succumbed to it.

We have been attacked by a two-headed monster.

#1 - PLAN-demic = YES, there was/is a virus that has taken peoples lives = the virus was manipulted in a Lab for this purpose.

#2 - VAXX = They created the 'pandemic' so that they can also create the 'cure' which is killing/harming far more people then the virus.

#3 - This is their Depopulation Agenda which they have openly stated = see Bill Gates public comments on depopulation thru vaccines.

#4 - Not all VAXX are the same and many are just placebos - count it all joy that you are ok, at least for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace to you my Brother in Christ

i am sorry for the unexpected loss of your most important Family and Friends who died.

i am not one who claims that there was no virus, as it went through our family as well, none of us succumbed to it.

We have been attacked by a two-headed monster.

#1 - PLAN-demic = YES, there was/is a virus that has taken peoples lives = the virus was manipulted in a Lab for this purpose.

#2 - VAXX = They created the 'pandemic' so that they can also create the 'cure' which is killing/harming far more people then the virus.

#3 - This is their Depopulation Agenda which they have openly stated = see Bill Gates public comments on depopulation thru vaccines.

#4 - Not all VAXX ar ethe same and many are just placebos - count it all joy that you are ok, at least for now.
I disagree my friend

The disease was accidently leaked from a lab in China where they were experimenting with Biological weapons. The leader of that lab wrote an article years before about how we can take a virus, that does not affect humans, and adjust the virus so it does affect humans. the result was the covid 19 virus.

when it was first leaked, they called it the pneumonia disease. as many people in the neighborhood got this disease from the worker who accidentally got it, died of pneumonia.

trump tried to warn people. and wanted to lock the borders. but the left were unwilling. so he spent millions on research to come up with a vaccine. The vaccines came out of that research.

what amazes me is it is mostly trump supporters who are anti vacc and spread all this stuff about the vaccine, Yet it was trump who was responsible for paying for the research in which we received the vaccine.

its part of the division in my view. Trump was pro vaccine, he even showed himself and his wife getting the vaccine. I firmly believe if trump was president. most the people who are antivacc would be pro vacc. thats how divisive this country and this subject is.

any vacc has the ability to have adverse affects.. We take any vaccine at our own risk.. I can say I firmly believe the vacc saved my life.. Now I will not get any of the updated vaccines, as I do not believe the present form of Covid is as dangerous. I believe it has called down as we have gotten antibodies for it.. But I think all the conspiracy theories should go away.. Especially in a christian chat..

Reactions: Cassandra