Warning to mid and post tribulation rapture believers!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
You are about to experience the following;

(Israel’s time is running out! Judgment is coming soon. (Zephaniah 1:14-2:3)

[SIZE=14pt]Isaiah 30:25-30[/SIZE]
25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
27 Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
28 And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.
29 Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the LORD, to the mighty One of Israel.
30 And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.

Jeremiah 25:29-33
29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

There are so many more passages that describe what you and your families are about experience.

Get out of America and Russia and the Middle East because over 1,500,000,000 people are about to get nuked in those areas. I suggest Australia because the radio- activity will be in the northern hemisphere. Stay away from the coast on the Atlantic Oceans I believe it will be impacted by an asteroid the size of a mountain. Store three and a half years worth of food and water or seven years worth depending on when you are getting raptured.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Eric E Stahl said:

There are so many more passages that describe what you and your families are about experience.

Get out of America and Russia and the Middle East because over 1,500,000,000 people are about to get nuked in those areas. I suggest Australia because the radio- activity will be in the northern hemisphere. Stay away from the coast on the Atlantic Oceans I believe it will be impacted by an asteroid the size of a mountain. Store three and a half years worth of food and water or seven years worth depending on when you are getting raptured.
Thus says The Lord God of Israel: The time has come, when I shall rise up and spare My people. Yea, I shall stretch out My hand and deliver them, even all of them; yes, the believer and the wicked alike shall be spared... Even all who dwell in My land, the land which I had promised to Abraham and have given to the seed of Jacob, forever.

Yet let it be known, and let the people understand: For My own name’s sake shall I perform this, for it is time to reveal My hand to the peoples of the earth. It is time for the name of The Lord your God to be made known, for I shall cause My name to resound in all the earth...Behold, it shall resound loudly! It shall sound! And My power shall be made fully known!
Then shall you know, even as it is written and I Myself had spoken it, that I AM THE LORD; and I have dealt with you for My own name’s sake, and not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O house of Israel, says The Lord God.
Therefore, let My people bow down and give thanks. And let the atheist consider and weep for his soul; let his intellect fail him and his heart melt like wax before the fire... And let all My enemies fear! LET ALL IN THE EARTH TREMBLE! For behold, I am standing! I am coming down to take a stand! And My anger has come up into My face!

Behold, the enemies of Israel are gathered together; evil thoughts have entered their hearts. Lo, I have hardened them for My purpose, saying, “COME FORTH! Gather together! Come swiftly! Yes, all you wicked nations, come! Make a pact and come forth! You, and your armies with you! Yes, come against the land I had given to My people! Come quickly to destroy and take your spoil!”... For the time has come, and I am eager to perform My will...
Stand fast in battle array, cover the land like a shadow and take aim! For you shall be cut down! I shall cut you down as blighted wheat before the scythe, as a diseased sheaf left standing in the open field, set as stubble before the fire! Says The Lord.

Behold, I shall make of you a spectacle!
And you shall be for a sign to all nations!
Even the sun shall be covered!...

And you and all your company shall be struck by My own hand!
Yes, I shall strike you down and fill your hearts with madness!

FOR I AM THE LORD!
The God who reigns in Israel!...

The One and Only True God, Creator of Heaven and Earth!...

YAHUWAH!
Excerpt from:
Enemies of Israel, Come Forth

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Eric.

Have you ever heard that the Hebrew word "erets," spelled "alef-reish-tsadday," means "the LAND?" It often means "THE Land (of Isra'el)" in the Scriptures. It's the word you see here translated as "earth."

I also find it EXTREMELY UPSETTING to hear you quote from Jeremiah! You have CONVENIENTLY left out part of the prophecy! SHAME ON YOU!!!

Jeremiah 25:1-38
1 The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that was the first year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon;
2 The which Jeremiah the prophet spake unto all the people of Judah, and to all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying,
3 From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the Lord hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.
4 And the Lord hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.
5 They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the Lord hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:
6 And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.
7 Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the Lord; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.
8 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts; Because ye have not heard my words,
9 Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the Lord, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.
10 Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.
11 And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.
12 And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the Lord, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.
13 And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.
14 For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.
15 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
17 Then took I the cup at the Lord's hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the Lord had sent me:
18 To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;
19 Pharaoh king of Egypt, and his servants, and his princes, and all his people;
20 And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,
21 Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,
22 And all the kings of Tyrus, and all the kings of Zidon, and the kings of the isles which are beyond the sea,
23 Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,
24 And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,
25 And all the kings of Zimri, and all the kings of Elam, and all the kings of the Medes,
26 And all the kings of the north, far and near, one with another, and all the kingdoms of the world, which are upon the face of the earth: and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.
27 Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.
28 And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.
29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the Lord of hosts.
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The Lord shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the Lord hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the Lord.
32 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.
34 Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel.
35 And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.
36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the Lord hath spoiled their pasture.
37 And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the Lord.
38 He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.
KJV

This is FULFILLED PROPHECY! It is NOT to be fulfilled again! It is a recorded HISTORY now that Nebuchadnezzar (Nebuchadrezzar) conquered the known world in his day! ALL of these nations to which Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) is referring have LONG AGO been conquered! Most of them are now dead civilizations and Bavel (Babylon) itself is in ruins!

YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE ANY OL' SCRIPTURE PASSAGE AND USE IT HOWEVER YOU WANT!

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Retrobyter - Pre-Tribbers DO take any ol' Scripture passage and use it however they want to.

Eric - Are you saying that mid and post-Tribbers won't be Raptured? Why? Because we consider this doctrine to be rubbish?
I'm Sorry - Thank You for your warning.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Eric.

Have you ever heard that the Hebrew word "erets," spelled "alef-reish-tsadday," means "the LAND?" It often means "THE Land (of Isra'el)" in the Scriptures. It's the word you see here translated as "earth."

I also find it EXTREMELY UPSETTING to hear you quote from Jeremiah! You have CONVENIENTLY left out part of the prophecy! SHAME ON YOU!!!

Jeremiah 25:1-38
1 The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that was the first year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon;
2 The which Jeremiah the prophet spake unto all the people of Judah, and to all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying,
3 From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the Lord hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.
4 And the Lord hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.
5 They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the Lord hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:
6 And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.
7 Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the Lord; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.
8 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts; Because ye have not heard my words,
9 Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the Lord, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.
10 Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.
11 And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.
12 And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the Lord, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.
13 And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.
14 For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.
15 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
17 Then took I the cup at the Lord's hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the Lord had sent me:
18 To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;
19 Pharaoh king of Egypt, and his servants, and his princes, and all his people;
20 And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,
22 And all the kings of Tyrus, and all the kings of Zidon, and the kings of the isles which are beyond the sea,
24 And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,
25 And all the kings of Zimri, and all the kings of Elam, and all the kings of the Medes,
26 And all the kings of the north, far and near, one with another, and all the kingdoms of the world, which are upon the face of the earth: and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.
27 Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.
28 And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.
29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the Lord of hosts.
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The Lord shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the Lord hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the Lord.
32 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.
34 Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel.
35 And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.
36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the Lord hath spoiled their pasture.
37 And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the Lord.
38 He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.
KJV

This is FULFILLED PROPHECY! It is NOT to be fulfilled again! It is a recorded HISTORY now that Nebuchadnezzar (Nebuchadrezzar) conquered the known world in his day! ALL of these nations to which Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) is referring have LONG AGO been conquered! Most of them are now dead civilizations and Bavel (Babylon) itself is in ruins!

YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE ANY OL' SCRIPTURE PASSAGE AND USE IT HOWEVER YOU WANT!
You are half right. Jeremiah 25:1-12 is fullfilled prophecy.

But Jeremiah 25:13-38 is to all the nations after Babylon who would serve themselves of Israel!

KJV

I hope this helps you to understand.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
_____

Shalom, Trumpeter.

Trumpeter said:
Thus says The Lord God of Israel: The time has come, when I shall rise up and spare My people. Yea, I shall stretch out My hand and deliver them, even all of them; yes, the believer and the wicked alike shall be spared... Even all who dwell in My land, the land which I had promised to Abraham and have given to the seed of Jacob, forever.

Yet let it be known, and let the people understand: For My own name’s sake shall I perform this, for it is time to reveal My hand to the peoples of the earth. It is time for the name of The Lord your God to be made known, for I shall cause My name to resound in all the earth...Behold, it shall resound loudly! It shall sound! And My power shall be made fully known!
Then shall you know, even as it is written and I Myself had spoken it, that I AM THE LORD; and I have dealt with you for My own name’s sake, and not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O house of Israel, says The Lord God.
Therefore, let My people bow down and give thanks. And let the atheist consider and weep for his soul; let his intellect fail him and his heart melt like wax before the fire... And let all My enemies fear! LET ALL IN THE EARTH TREMBLE! For behold, I am standing! I am coming down to take a stand! And My anger has come up into My face!

Behold, the enemies of Israel are gathered together; evil thoughts have entered their hearts. Lo, I have hardened them for My purpose, saying, “COME FORTH! Gather together! Come swiftly! Yes, all you wicked nations, come! Make a pact and come forth! You, and your armies with you! Yes, come against the land I had given to My people! Come quickly to destroy and take your spoil!”... For the time has come, and I am eager to perform My will...
Stand fast in battle array, cover the land like a shadow and take aim! For you shall be cut down! I shall cut you down as blighted wheat before the scythe, as a diseased sheaf left standing in the open field, set as stubble before the fire! Says The Lord.

Behold, I shall make of you a spectacle!
And you shall be for a sign to all nations!
Even the sun shall be covered!...

And you and all your company shall be struck by My own hand!
Yes, I shall strike you down and fill your hearts with madness!

FOR I AM THE LORD!
The God who reigns in Israel!...

The One and Only True God, Creator of Heaven and Earth!...

YAHUWAH!
Excerpt from:
Enemies of Israel, Come Forth
And, what are YOU doing ENCOURAGING this nonsense?! If you are really speaking for God, you should have called Eric on this right at the first! My guess is that YOU don't know any better, either!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Eric E Stahl said:

25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
27 Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
28 And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.
29 Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the LORD, to the mighty One of Israel.
30 And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.

29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

I do believe that the first half of the tribulation will be for all people of God to be tried and tested and that those who are READY will either be caught up to heavenly Jerusalem or caught up to a high place in the earth so that no harm comes to them. And the last 3-1/2 yrs will be the Wrath of God that will be poured out on all those who refuse to submit to Christ as Lord. I say this because tribulation is what is strengthening the people of God who have been failing to sacrifice their flesh to submit to the Word and they will have to, for those who are still led of their flesh (carnal nature)and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God only those led of the Spirit who have been transformed to the image of THE CHRIST will be ready.

Did you notice in 31 that all who are wicked will be brought to slaughter in WAR/sword?

A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

This is because they are going to destroy one another as it is written when God brings all the ungodly armies to gather around Israel to see who is willing to harm her. And they will all turn on one another as Christ and the saints who are with him being his holy body SPEAK with the sword in His mouth and they bring the judgment upon one another.
Zech 14:12-17
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
KJV

There are only 3 times that the term CAUGHT UP appear in the Bible and they are refer to heaven and Rev. is not about past things such as Jesus' natural birth.. but of the birth of the children of God who are the body of Christ refined into his image(attributes of the Word)
Rev 12:5-9
5 And she(HEAVENLY JERUSALEM OUR MOTHER) brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne(RULING AND REIGN WITH CHRIST).
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels(Fallen STARS) were cast out with him.
KJV

Isa 66:7-10
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
KJV

Notice it says BEFORE her pain came she DELIVERED OF a man child(children). Jerusalem shall be saved due to the birth of the holy sons of God to redeem her. The days of the ELECT "only" shall be cut short so that they do not suffer with natural Jerusalem which is going to be ravished after all who are in her that are part of the elect are taken out that is why it says rejoice those who are up out of harms way in heavenly Jerusalem and to mourn for earthly Jerusalem who remained in sin.
Mark 13:20
20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
KJV

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, Eric.

Eric E Stahl said:
You are half right. Jeremiah 25:1-12 is fullfilled prophecy.

But Jeremiah 25:13-38 is to all the nations after Babylon who would serve themselves of Israel!

KJV

I hope this helps you to understand.
NO, SIR! That is NOT RIGHT! Look above in what you have repeated! The purple sections are SPECIFICALLY WRITTEN TO AND ABOUT YIRMEYAHU (JEREMIAH) HIMSELF! They are the nations to which Yirmeyahu was sent! He was to deliver that message TO THEM PERSONALLY!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
John S said:
Retrobyter - Pre-Tribbers DO take any ol' Scripture passage and use it however they want to.

Eric - Are you saying that mid and post-Tribbers won't be Raptured? Why? Because we consider this doctrine to be rubbish?
My warning is real. If they are sure they will experience part or all the tribulation, they need to prepare now! It is near and it will be terrible.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, John S.

John S said:

So I see! I used to be a Pre-Tribber way back in my past, and I keep finding me asking myself, "Was I that bad, too?!" I would have LIKED to think I was "sticking to the Scriptures" at the time, but I truly wonder now.

And, I'm with you on this statement you made to Eric. It doesn't matter WHAT one believes. If the Rapture (the Harpazo) is before some seven-year length of time or before some three-and-a-half-year length of time, anyone who is to be "Raptured" WILL be "Raptured" IN GOD'S TIME, ON GOD'S TIMETABLE! It's just NUTS to think that we won't be "Raptured" if we don't believe it is when we THINK we should be "Raptured!"

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
afaithfulone4u said:
I do believe that the first half of the tribulation will be for all people of God to be tried and tested and that those who are READY will either be caught up to heavenly Jerusalem or caught up to a high place in the earth so that no harm comes to them. And the last 3-1/2 yrs will be the Wrath of God that will be poured out on all those who refuse to submit to Christ as Lord. I say this because tribulation is what is strengthening the people of God who have been failing to sacrifice their flesh to submit to the Word and they will have to, for those who are still led of their flesh (carnal nature)and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God only those led of the Spirit who have been transformed to the image of THE CHRIST will be ready.

Did you notice in 31 that all who are wicked will be brought to slaughter in WAR/sword?

A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

This is because they are going to destroy one another as it is written when God brings all the ungodly armies to gather around Israel to see who is willing to harm her. And they will all turn on one another as Christ and the saints who are with him being his holy body SPEAK with the sword in His mouth and they bring the judgment upon one another.
Zech 14:12-17
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
KJV

There are only 3 times that the term CAUGHT UP appear in the Bible and they are refer to heaven and Rev. is not about past things such as Jesus' natural birth.. but of the birth of the children of God who are the body of Christ refined into his image(attributes of the Word)
Rev 12:5-9
5 And she(HEAVENLY JERUSALEM OUR MOTHER) brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne(RULING AND REIGN WITH CHRIST).
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels(Fallen STARS) were cast out with him.
KJV

Isa 66:7-10
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
KJV

Notice it says BEFORE her pain came she DELIVERED OF a man child(children). Jerusalem shall be saved due to the birth of the holy sons of God to redeem her. The days of the ELECT "only" shall be cut short so that they do not suffer with natural Jerusalem which is going to be ravished after all who are in her that are part of the elect are taken out that is why it says rejoice those who are up out of harms way in heavenly Jerusalem and to mourn for earthly Jerusalem who remained in sin.
Mark 13:20
20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
KJV
If you and your family are going into the tribulation, you will most likly die from the wars or be killed by Mystery Bablon.

Revelation 7:9-17
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

These saint in heaven came out of the tribulation because they died.
Retrobyter said:
Shabbat shalom, John S.

So I see! I used to be a Pre-Tribber way back in my past, and I keep finding me asking myself, "Was I that bad, too?!" I would have LIKED to think I was "sticking to the Scriptures" at the time, but I truly wonder now.

And, I'm with you on this statement you made to Eric. It doesn't matter WHAT one believes. If the Rapture (the Harpazo) is before some seven-year length of time or before some three-and-a-half-year length of time, anyone who is to be "Raptured" WILL be "Raptured" IN GOD'S TIME, ON GOD'S TIMETABLE! It's just NUTS to think that we won't be "Raptured" if we don't believe it is when we THINK we should be "Raptured!"
You don't understand what I am saying. If you are right that you are going into the tribulation, then you better get ready and try to save your family as long as you are able. It will be terrible. No food growing and the water poisoned. You need enough water and food hidden in a safe place to last as long as you want to live.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Eric E Stahl said:

Therefore, thus says The Lord: I am come down to grab hold of you, O inhabitants of My garden...

I shall grab hold of My people swiftly...

And with the strength of My Right Hand
Shall they ascend out of your sight...

And behold!...

With My left hand I shall shake the earth mightily!...

And all shall fear!

Behold, I shall grab hold of the Pacific plate, and I shall twist it! Lo, I shall press down upon it heavily, and it shall tip, it shall crack!... It shall surely buckle!...
Behold, many waters shall flow backward in that day. No more shall I cause the ocean to know its place. No more shall I say to the waters, “You shall proceed no further.” For I shall strike the northernmost parts, until they are no more. I shall reach down to the south, into the great treasuries of ice and snow, and push them into the sea in one day. And the seas shall increase by measure before the eyes of all these multitudes, before the eyes of all those who dwell near the coastlines, and before the paled faces of the wealthy, who by greed and evil gain have constructed tall towers and built extravagant houses upon the shores. Watch! Be awestruck in astonishment, O foolish people who build upon the sand! Watch how swiftly calamity overtakes you, and how the waters inundate and swallow up the shores, how the land shrinks back at the power of the sea!...
Then shall they know, I am The Lord! For the word of the wisest among them shall fail, and the knowledge of the most learned among them shall be accounted as dung, when calamity upon calamity breaks out upon every nation... For I AM HE, God who formed it!

Yet I shall set My foot over Israel, and in My shadow shall they be protected against all their enemies...
With a backward swipe of My hand shall I make a great slaughter! I shall tread upon the land of the north, and bring up calamity from the south. Even she who dwells there shall fight against them, yet she shall have no authority, and retain no strength through her agreement; nor shall the kings of the south gain any ground against those who sit at ease upon their self-appointed thrones. And war shall break out, to the launching of many devices, bringing much destruction and death.

Behold, My footsteps shall quake upon the earth, and bring up fervent heat from beneath, causing a great shaking upon the land!... Great pillars of smoke shall be seen! The sky shall be blackened, and the moon shall be red like blood!...

Great outcries shall be heard from every land!...

For the wrath in The Lord’s cup is full,
And the measure of His indignation overflows!

Satan’s strongholds shall be swallowed up, and the vines of wickedness shall be overcome by the sea! Says The Lord God in His fury. City by city shall be oppressed and broken down by the blast of My nostrils, when I call nature to rise up and fight against the peoples of the earth!...

Every burning tear you have caused Me
Shall rain down in torrents of flooding rain,
With a great multitude of hail mixed with fire and blood,
Falling upon all the green places!...

Lo, the sweat of My brow shall inundate the cities and the towns,
While still other places shall be left utterly desolate!

The heat of My face shall burn against the inhabitants, and by the hotness of My anger shall I scorch the earth! Behold, the dry and cracked ground shall speak in the hollows of the waste places, as a testament against them! The heat shall be very oppressive, and desolations shall overtake them at noonday!...
For who can hide from the face of The Almighty in the heat of His wrath, or escape the strength of His arm when it is outstretched in His anger?! Who shall be able to stand in the Day of The Lord, when His footsteps tread heavily upon the earth?! And who shall not bow down at the sound of His voice, when it speaks like thunder, with the sound of many waters?!... For it is a mighty wind rushing through all the earth, resounding even unto the deepest depths!

Hear Me! For I am God alone!

There is none besides Me!...

YaHuWaH, He who causes to be!...

He who is from everlasting and shall be!...

I AM!

Excerpt from:

The God of Israel Has Set His Face To Uplift and To Abase... To Gather and To Pour Out Judgment
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_God_of_Israel_Has_Set_His_Face_To_Uplift_and_To_Abase..._To_Gather_and_To_Pour_Out_Judgment

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Eric - I'm Sorry - but your "warning" is nonsense because there won't be any Pre-Trib Rapture.
If you're warning us that there will be a Tribulation that EVERYONE will have to face, then I'm with you.
When the AC arrives, you, like eveyone else, WILL be right here but you won't recognize him because you won't want to recognize him.
"So and so CAN'T be the AC because I am still here and God PROMISED us that we would be gone when the AC arrived. Therefore, so and so is NOT the AC.
YOU are the one who needs to be warned.

Retrobyter - I'm Sorry to say that you PROBABLY were that bad - but now you're "better". (LOL).
What irritates me is how "special" they think that they are. At NO time in history has God Raptured millions of people - yet THEY will be the first because THEY said so - and they will distort as many verses as it takes to "prove" their beliefs.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
John S said:
Eric - I'm Sorry - but your "warning" is nonsense because there won't be any Pre-Trib Rapture.
If you're warning us that there will be a Tribulation that EVERYONE will have to face, then I'm with you.
When the AC arrives, you, like eveyone else, WILL be right here but you won't recognize him because you won't want to recognize him.
"So and so CAN'T be the AC because I am still here and God PROMISED us that we would be gone when the AC arrived. Therefore, so and so is NOT the AC.
YOU are the one who needs to be warned.

Retrobyter - I'm Sorry to say that you PROBABLY were that bad - but now you're "better". (LOL).
What irritates me is how "special" they think that they are. At NO time in history has God Raptured millions of people - yet THEY will be the first because THEY said so - and they will distort as many verses as it takes to "prove" their beliefs.
John since you are going through or at least into the tribulation, what have you done to prepare for you and your family to survive.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Nothing - because I will leave it up to Jesus Christ to decide what my fate will be - life or death - but at least, I don't plan on being deceived like the Pre-Tribbers will be.
How many Jews, homosexuals, Gypsies, liberals, intellectually inferior (retarded), and other assorted peoples in Europe, were able to escape the Nazi Holocaust - Not too many. About 13 million died at the Nazi's hands. No one was whisked away - and it will NOT happen in the future either. The antichrist will be alot more efficient than Adolf Hitler was - and he was VERY efficient.
My warnings to you are exactly the same as Veteran's warnings to you. Stop believing this Pre-Trib lie. You may not die in the Holocaust to come but you may very well die spiritually if you aren't careful.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. - Luke 21:34

Eric E Stahl - I am with you here... That day will catch many at unawares.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
John S said:
Nothing - because I will leave it up to Jesus Christ to decide what my fate will be - life or death - but at least, I don't plan on being deceived like the Pre-Tribbers will be.
How many Jews, homosexuals, Gypsies, liberals, intellectually inferior (retarded), and other assorted peoples in Europe, were able to escape the Nazi Holocaust - Not too many. About 13 million died at the Nazi's hands. No one was whisked away - and it will NOT happen in the future either. The antichrist will be alot more efficient than Adolf Hitler was - and he was VERY efficient.
My warnings to you are exactly the same as Veteran's warnings to you. Stop believing this Pre-Trib lie. You may not die in the Holocaust to come but you may very well die spiritually if you aren't careful.
Revelation 7:9-17
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
All this thread is "my eschatology is better than your eschatology" and to see who can be the biggest scripture monkey.

Locked.

Crap, can' lock it ;)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It is now... :) Bless y'all.

Eric sweets, you have a right to have an opinion but I agree with Andy on this one.

PS: I think that there may be a small group of pre-tribbers here but I think you will find the a fair portion in this community are actually post or mid tribbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.