Was Adam Imparted Free Will From The Beginning Of Creation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Declares The Cause And Effect For Adam Eating Of The Forbidden Tree​

After Adam ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 3:6), to Adam, God said "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, 'You shall not eat from it'; Cursed is the ground because of you; In toil you will eat of it All the days of your life. Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you; And you will eat the plants of the field; By the sweat of your face You will eat bread, Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return." (Genesis 3:17-19)
The word "because" inherently indicates cause in (Genesis 3:17), and the word "because" is the first word that God said to Adam in Genesis 3:17-19.

God declares the cause as being that Adam listened to the voice of his wife.

God LITERALLY stated that the CAUSE was Adam LISTENED to Adam's wife's voice; moveover, free will choice is NOT included as a CAUSE; therefore, the Apostle Paul's conveyance that Adam "not willingly" ate of the tree (Romans 8:20) is in accord with the recorded Word of God in Genesis 3:17 (This sidebar examines Paul's writing in Romans 8:20-22 as related to the creating account in Genesis chapters 1 to 3).

God declares the effect as being that the ground would be cursed because of Adam as well as to dust Adam would return.

God had me post this previously, amigo de christo and @Marvelloustime and @Johann, and if you spent just a little time looking, then you might have found the post.

Nonetheless, your opening 3 sentences, including "GOD CAUSED ADAM and EVE TO EAT of the tree" (amigo de christo), were proved deception before you composed your post because the cause of Adam eating of the tree was that Adam listened to Eve (Genesis 3:17), so Adam's will is not the cause (Romans 8:20-22), AND GOD IS CERTAINLY NOT THE CAUSE OF ADAM EATING OF THE TREE FORBIDDEN AS FOOD (SEE GENESIS 3:17 FOR THE CAUSE).

The original post contains the Truth (John 14:6) which shows richly in scripture, Adam was not imparted free will, and no man thereafter was imparted free will either.
Yeah , adam chose to listen to HIS WIFE rather than to GOD . HE CHOSE TO HEED HIS WIFE OVER GOD .
SEE the CHOICE YET . exactly .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (Lord Jesus Christ, John 15:16), so God chooses people, not man choosing God, but truly God choosing man.
  • "I chose you out of the world" (Lord Jesus Christ, John 15:19, includes salvation), so God exclusively chooses people unto salvation.

That is God choosing apostles to be Apostles.
Are you one Kermos?
Thats a no.

So, your verses are not Lucifer choosing John Calvinism to falsely teach that God only chose some for heaven, and chose the rest to burn in the lake of Fire, before they were born.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is God choosing apostles to be Apostles.
Are you one Kermos?
Thats a no.

So, That is not Lucifer choosing John Calvinism to falsely teach that God only chose some for heaven, and chose the rest to burn in the lake of Fire, before they were born.
John calvin was FALSE . And lambs will heed NO SUCH man .
Peter had it right . GOD IS LONG SUFFERING DESIRING NONE TO PERISH but RATHER they would have come to repentance .
AKA FAITH IN CHRIST . Now , JOHN CALVIN , was as bad as were many popes . Establishing HIS OWN RELIGOIN
and allowing his tribunal to EVEN PUT TO DEATH those who disagreed with him .
NOW TELL ME , how was that any different than THE WHORES RCC who did the same . FOLLOW NOT that man .
Course i see YA DONT .

Last edited:
Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WELL THEN , TRY READING IT . AND YOU SEE what you see in what he did write .
Dont let your hatred of me cause you to unite with someone . YOU read what they write jim .
Read it for yourself .
LOL!!!

I read what I consider worth reading, and agree with whomever I agree with. 99% of the time I disagree with you.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John calvin was FALSE . And lambs will heed NO SUCH man .
Peter had it right . GOD IS LONG SUFFERING DESIRING NONE TO PERISH but RATHER they would have come to repentance .
AKA FAITH IN CHRIST . He was as bad as were many popes . Establishing HIS OWN RELIGOIN
and allowing his tribunal to EVEN PUT TO DEATH those who disagreed with him .
NOW TELL ME , how was that any different than THE WHORES RCC who did the same . FOLLOW NOT that man .
Course i see YA DONT .
What is a "RELIGOIN" that you keep mentioning? It can't be a "typo" since you write it over and over.

And God is as bad as many popes? How is that?

And are you really saying that nobody should follow God "who was as bad as many popes"?

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah , adam chose to listen to HIS WIFE rather than to GOD . HE CHOSE TO HEED HIS WIFE OVER GOD .
SEE the CHOICE YET . exactly .
Very good point!
Calvinist's will accuse non-calvinist's of wrongly teaching the doctrine of reformed theology when non-calvinst's say calvinism teaches God CAUSED Adam to sin against Him.

But it is exactly what calvinism teaches even though they say otherwise.

Kermos takes Adam's free moral agency away from him. No freewill.

Therefore when Adam chose to obey his wife and dis-obey God.
Who decided that Adam will go against God?

Kermos wont allow Adam to choose.
The only one left in Adam's thoughts and actions is God!

God foreordained Adam to commit sin by rebelling against God and his commandment.

Calvinism is irrational, contradictory gobbledygook!

God tells Adam not to sin then causes Adam to commit the very sin He told Adam not to commit.
You can only believe this doctrine if you abandon logic and except God does things that are illogical.

Calvinism makes God guilty for Adam's sin. Adam has no freewill choice to choose to commit sin or to not commit sin.

Also even though Adam has no free moral agency to choose not to sin.
Calvinist's will blame Adam for sinning against God.
You cannot be rational or moral to believe that is just.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is a "RELIGOIN" that you keep mentioning? It can't be a "typo" since you write it over and over.

And are you really saying that nobody should follow God "who was as bad as many popes"?
Reading comprehension jim. When i said and HE was as bad . That means CALIVIN , commonly known as JOHN CALVIN .

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:20, Genesis 3:17 Kermos' supposed proof texts.
therefore, the Apostle Paul's conveyance that Adam "not willingly" ate of the tree (Romans 8:20) is in accord with the recorded Word of God in Genesis 3:17
I guess Kermos hasn't been taught you can sin unwilling or willingly.
It still is sin!

People unwilling do things they know is wrong all the time! Does God excuse them?
Unwilling is still a choice!
Adam chose his wife over God.
Adam should have chose God over his wife.
Adam knew it was wrong for he was not deceived but he still chose to do it

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It still is sin!

People unwilling do things they know is wrong all the time! Does God excuse them?
I wonder how well their mindet would work today .
OH I SHOT UP A BANK and ROBBED IT CAUSE I HAD NO FREE WILL CHOICE . I WAS JUST BORN TO DO IT . HAD NO CHOICE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John calvin jim . He followed the DEVIL . go ahead and call me a hater . But it is what it is .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It still is sin!

Yes indeed . someone reads they bible . The woman was decieved indeed .
The sepernt went after HER . And ADAM , well he sinned huge when he chose his wife over GOD .
SO they all guilty .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reading comprehension jim. When i said and HE was as bad . That means CALIVIN , commonly known as JOHN CALVIN .
Reading comprehension? Are you serious? How about writing with some resemblance to even reasonably-correct English?

This post is a fine example of your careless writing. you wrote, "That means CALIVIN , commonly known as JOHN CALVIN ." John Calvin was never known as "CALIVIN".

Why are you so lazy and/or careless that you won't even take the time to write clearly? And don't give the excuse that you type fast, as that is simply an excuse. If you have something to communicate then do so clearly. Otherwise you show contempt for anyone reading your post.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how well their mindet would work today .
OH I SHOT UP A BANK and ROBBED IT CAUSE I HAD NO FREE WILL CHOICE . I WAS JUST BORN TO DO IT . HAD NO CHOICE .
I cannot remember the man who commited this crime but when he was on trial His defense was "The devil made me do it" He might of been brought up in a calvinist church. Put the blame on someone else because we have no freewill!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John calvin jim . He followed the DEVIL . go ahead and call me a hater . But it is what it is .
Look, "amigo", you wrote "FAITH IN CHRIST . He was as bad as were many popes" in post #1783. What that says is that Christ was as bad as many popes! The meaning is perfectly clear! If that is not what you meant, then don't write it!!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, "amigo", you wrote "FAITH IN CHRIST . He was as bad as were many popes." What that says is that Christ was as bad as many popes! The meaning is perfectly clear! If that is not what you meant, then don't write it!!!
Yep . Then i told you what i meant . PS , i went back and changed it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot remember the man who commited this crime but when he was on trial His defense was "The devil made me do it" He might of been brought up in a calvinist church. Put the blame on someone else because we have no freewill!
DO NOTICE that same excuse didnt work on GOD EITHER .
THE SERPENT , HE BEGULIED ME and I DID EAT .
DID GOD THEN EXCUSE EVE . NOPE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now notice when eve said , THE SERPENT , HE BEGUILED ME and I DID eat .
That GOD did not say , OH , OKAY EVE , its not your fault that dirty snake made , MADE , MADE YOU EAT IT .
HERE , you fine now .
THE SEREPENT , EVE
and ADAM , WHO THEN had tried the same line . THIS WOMAN YOU GAVE ME , SHE CAUSED ME to eat of the fruit .
THE BLAME GAME DONT WORK ON GOD . NEVER has never will .
BUT I do have good news . WHERE MAN FAILED , JESUS PREVAILED . HE IS OUR HOPE and OUR SALVATION .
NOW BELIEVE YE IN HIM .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed . someone reads they bible . The woman was decieved indeed .
The sepernt went after HER . And ADAM , well he sinned huge when he chose his wife over GOD .
SO they all guilty .
"someone reads they bible" "The woman was decieved indeed" "The sepernt went after HER" "SO they all guilty" Only 2 out of 6 of your sentences are grammatically correct, so you get an "F".

Why are you so careless??? If you want to communicate your thoughts, particularly about God, Jesus. the Bible, and other important subjects, don't you think they deserve to be clearly discussed? Or are you so ego-driven that you don't care how you communicate?