Was Paul A Jew, Gentile Or Israelite?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Daughter Of Sarah

Dec 25, 2009
Jews, Gentiles & Israelites

In Philippians 3:5, Paul recorded his genealogy as being "of the stock of ISRAEL," even though he also referred to himself as being "of the tribe of Benjamin" (formerly associated with JUDAH). Why did he not call himself a JEW of the tribe of Benjamin?

Judah: A Tribe and a Kingdom
To answer this question we need to return to the Old Scriptures at the time when Israel was divided as a nation. In 1 Kings we read that God rent the kingdom of Israel from Solomon. 1 Kings 11:13; 12:21; and 2 Chronicles 11:12,23 state that at that time God gave one tribe (i.e. Benjamin) to Judah for a light in Jerusalem. For Jerusalem's borders lie within the tribe of Benjamin's allotment, not Judah's. We see then that Judah and Benjamin were the only two tribes comprising the Southern Kingdom of JUDAH. Later on in 2 Kings 16:6, the King James translators chose to introduce the word Jews as an alternative name for Judahites. Thus Judahites and Jews are synonymous names, as Strong's Concordance will verify.

The New Covenant Is Not To Jews Only
With this historical background in mind, let us return to the question at hand. Why did Paul refer to himself as an Israelite instead of a Judahite or Jew? The answer can be found in the New Covenant Scriptures of Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Hebrews 8:8-13. Since both these excerpts from Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8 are essentially the same, let us focus on the first reference in Jeremiah. At the time Jeremiah was declaring this prophecy (c. 600 B.C.), 10-tribed Israel was in captivity, and 2-tribed Judah was in the process of going into captivity. In the midst of such hopelessness, God sent the prophet Jeremiah to instill hope because of a NEW COVENANT that would graciously affect their future! In verse 31 notice that the New Covenant was to be not only with Judah, but with Judah AND Israel. However when this New Covenant is mentioned again in verse 33, ONLY Israel is named. This was not merely an oversight on Jeremiah's part. Neither is this an error in translation. Such an omission of Judah's name is absolutely inspired. For under the New Covenant, Judah and Israel would no longer be divided (let alone be in captivity). Read Ezekiel 37:16-22-28; Isaiah 11:10-12-13; and Ephesians 2:11-14-22.

And so under the New Covenant, Paul could still identify himself with the tribe of Benjamin, but not with the Kingdom of Judah. For the New Covenant is God's means for reuniting Judah and Israel once again into one kingdom - ISRAEL (Ezek 37:1-28 and Hosea 1:11). Christ's entire purpose was to set the "captives" (physical and spiritual) free... See Isaiah 61:1 and Luke 4:18. Being set free by Christ, Paul no longer related himself with Judah (Jews), but with Israel! Unconverted Saul associated himself with the Jewish nation (Acts 26:1-5). But under the New Covenant, the "new Saul" (i.e. Paul) associated himself with the kingdom of regathered, undivided, reunited Israel (Acts 26:6-7; Rom 11:1; Phlp 3:5). Contrary to modern tradition, the names Jews and Israelites are not synonymous.

Paul's Burden: Israel or the Gentiles?
Understanding that Paul identified himself with 12-tribed Israel, and not 2-tribed Judah, it is very enlightening to study his ministry. What people were heavy upon Paul's heart? Romans 9:1-4 reveals that they were "my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh - who are ISRAELITES." Perhaps this seems quite natural in that we just learned Paul's identity with Israel. However when one reads in Romans 15:16; Galatians 2:7-8; and Acts 13:44-48 that Paul's "main ministry" was to the GENTILES, he wonders what happened to Paul's heavy burden for his own kinsmen according to the flesh, who are Israelites! One might also wonder why Paul would even consider the Gentiles, since the New Covenant was made initially to Judah and Israel, not Gentiles. The solution to this seemingly strange behavior of Paul may be found by studying Romans 11:13-14... "For I speak unto you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles (Gal 2:7-8), I magnify mine office; if by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some." Here Paul is identifying the Gentiles as them which are his own flesh (i.e. racial Israelites who had been excommunicated from God's promise by divorce... See Rom 9:6; Gal 3:29; Hosea 1:10).

A Vital Question Over 25 Centuries Old
In Romans 11:1 Paul asked a vital question that was at stake in Jeremiah's day (Jer 33:23-26) as well as in his own day, and is still being asked in our present day: "Hath God cast away His people?" The inference, of course, is... "Hath God cast them off FOR EVER?" But first of all, who were "His People" that are referred to here as being "cast off" (i.e. dissolved as a nation and taken into captivity... Jer 33:24, 26; 7:14-15; 2 Kings 17:18-20). Certainly not Judah alone. By and large, there has been very little question whether or not God would return to deliver Judah. But the critical issue has always been regarding the outcome of 10-tribed Israel! Before considering this question, however, let us ask two other questions related to it. First, why has the question of Romans 11:1 been so entertained by men for over 25 centuries now? And secondly, why is this question in Romans 11:1 so important to answer?

Why is Romans 11:1 Continually Asked?
Regarding the first question, it has been asked for over 25 centuries no doubt due to the fact of 10-tribed Israel's past record of wickedness (not one good king!). And who do you suppose keeps reminding men about the 10-tribes' wicked past? Judah, of course! Note the enmity between Judah and Israel in 1 Kings 14:30; Isaiah 11:13; and Ephesians 2:13-16. But notice God's perspective from Jeremiah 3:11... "Backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah." Indeed, "God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that He might have mercy upon ALL" (Rom 11:26, 32).

Why Is This Lingering Question in Romans 11:1 so Vital?
Why is this question regarding "Israel being cast off FOR EVER" so important? First it is important because God's Word is at stake! The covenant He made with Abraham in Genesis 12:1-3 was unconditional, and it was passed down from Abraham to Isaac, to Jacob, and finally to Joseph through his two sons Ephraim and Manasseh. As 1 Chronicles 5:1-2 reminds us, "Out of Judah came the chief ruler [i.e. Christ], but the birthright was Joseph's." This is vital to realize since Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh) was the chief tribe among 10-tribed Israel (Jer 31:9; Hosea 11:8). Thus if 10-tribed Israel had been cast off FOR EVER, then God had broken His unconditional covenant. However, as Romans 4:16-18 reminds us, the promise was "sure to ALL the seed" of Abraham (both the circumcision/Judah, and the uncircumcision/10-tribed Israel... Rom 4:9-15) because of Abraham's faith, not his works. That is, the promise (covenant) was Unconditional upon Abraham and his seed's own works!

God's Answer To Romans 11:1
The answer to the question in Romans 11:1 then determines God's faithfulness regarding this unconditional covenant. Furthermore, besides having His Word at stake, God's love, mercy, and forgiveness are also at stake. How great is God's love, mercy, and forgiveness? Does He love the sinner, or only the righteous? Is God's love conditional or unconditional? Jesus referred to this very thing in Matthew 9:13 because the Jews believed God was coming back only for them since they were not sinners (so they thought). We see then that the question in Romans 11:1 is regarding God's faithfulness, love, mercy, and forgiveness towards ALL Israel, including 10-tribed Israel. This issue of God's character is vital in that it either increases or limits our worship of Him. For when we see Him as He is (i.e. faithful, loving, forgiving, etc.), we will worship Him as we ought. And if we do not worship Him as we ought, it is because we do not see Him as He is!

Having established what is at stake in Romans 11:1, notice Paul(s resounding reply: "GOD FORBID!" Continuing on, notice that Paul did not say, "For I also am a JEW etc." Rather he writes, "For I also am an ISRAELITE etc." The question at stake then is obviously not over Judah being cast off for ever, but ALL Israel being cast off for ever. Verse 2 adds that "God hath not cast away [for ever] His people." Acts 26:1-7 and James 1:1 provide additional evidence that all 12 tribes, not only 2-tribed Judah, are being reckoned with by God under the New Covenant.

Some Gentiles Are Disinherited, Racial Israelites?
Glancing at verse 7 in Romans 11, we are again reminded that the overall subject at hand is regarding ISRAEL. This verse explains that a portion of Israel known as "the election" (or "vessels of mercy", Rom 9:23) have found that for which they were seeking (i.e. their Redeemer/Deliverer who would save them out of their captivity and restore their nation) but "the rest were blinded." As we move on down to verse 11, another name enters into the context, namely GENTILES (KJV). Who are these Gentiles, and what do they have to do with Israel? The context of verses 11-14 makes it quite clear that these Gentiles are none other than "blinded" Israelites (v. 7, 25) who had "forgotten their resting-place" (Jer 50:6). But let us read Romans 9:24-25 for further confirmation.

In Romans 9:24-25, Paul refers not to Israel, but to JEWS and GENTILES! But if the New Covenant is to Judah and Israel (not Jews only), and if God has not cast off 12-tribed Israel as we have just learned from Romans 11:1, Acts 26:1-7, and James 1:1, then why does Romans 9:24 use the name Gentiles to the exclusion of the name Israel? The answer to this vital question is carefully presented in Romans 9:25-26 where Paul explains that 10-tribed Israel became Gentiles (i.e. foreigners, strangers, cut off from God, "not My people") because of their spiritual adultery. Notice Paul's reference to Hosea 1:1-11 and 2:23. There Hosea reveals that 10-tribed Israel was to be excommunicated from God... BUT NOT FOR EVER! For Hosea 1:10 and 2:23 state that even though 10-tribed Israel would become "not My people" (i.e. gentilized, Ephes 2:19) for a while, they would once again in the future be called "My people!" And remember, Paul mentioned these verses in Hosea with a specific relationship to the GENTILES. What could more clearly reveal the identity of these Gentiles as being blinded, backsliding, cast off 10-tribed Israel?

Acts 15:14-19 records another very similar comparison between Gentiles and excommunicated Israelites by associating the Gentiles with "the tabernacle of David which is fallen." Now how in the world could Gentiles be related to the tabernacle of David??? (Remember at David's time, Israel was not divided!) For the answer, read 1 Kings 12:16,19 and Amos 9:8-11. From these verses we learn once again that the Gentiles of Acts 15:14-19 are racial Israelites who had "fallen" (i.e. been cast off from God and disinherited... BUT NOT FOR EVER).

Returning to Romans 11 again, we see this dual identity of "Israel - Gentiles" employed in verses 25-26. The phrase "And so ALL Israel" corresponds to the phrase "the fullness of the Gentiles." And realizing that the Greek word for Gentiles is sometimes translated "nations" or "people," how much more appropriate such words would be in this verse than the word "Gentile"! Why then did the KJV translators render it "Gentiles" rather than "people" or "nations"? No doubt it was their bias that had been instilled by the traditions of men. Furthermore, in Romans 11:26 notice the "ungodliness" (i.e. gentilized behavior) of "Jacob" (not "glorious" Israel) being cancelled by Jesus. How perfectly fitting this is. For who did Jesus say that He came to save except the lost, blinded, backsliding, gentilized sheep of the Jews ISRAEL (Mat 15:24; Rom 9:4-5).

Two Types of Gentiles
In unraveling this mystery regarding the Gentiles, let us investigate one last verse in Matthew 10:5-6. When commissioning His 12 apostles, Jesus commanded them NOT to go in the way of the Gentiles, but to go rather unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. How can this be? We know that Paul was a godly Christian and especially ordained of God. And as we have seen, his main ministry was to the Gentiles! What could Jesus have meant when He commanded His disciples not to go in the way of the Gentiles??? It seems very evident that Jesus was commanding His disciples to discern between non-Israelite Gentiles and gentilized Israelites (i.e. "lost," disinherited Israelites). To mean anything other than this would contradict the bulk of Scripture that promised salvation to Abraham(s seed FIRST (Ex 4:22; Acts 3:25-26)! So once again we realize the critical importance of understanding how the word Gentiles is employed in the Bible.

Is This Matter of Jews, Israelites, & Gentiles an Issue of Racial Prejudice?
Finally, why is this subject of Paul being an Israelite or a Jew, and the issue concerning the identity of the Gentiles, so vital? Is it simply an issue over racial prejudice? NO. Paul's identity and the Gentile's identity is important because of God's character being at stake! Is He "the same yesterday, today, and forever," or does He change? "I am the LORD. I change not. Therefore ye sons of JACOB [not Judah only] are not consumed" (Mal 3:6). "For what if some [i.e. 10-tribed Israel] did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? GOD FORBID! Yea, LET GOD BE TRUE [He does not change or go back on His unconditional promise], but EVERY man [i.e. Judah and Israel, Isa 53:6; Rom 3:9-10, 23; 11:32] a liar" (Rom 3:3-4). This study is important then because it vindicates God's faithfulness, truthfulness, dependability, love, mercy, forgiveness, etc. It glorifies God (not man through racial prejudice) by revealing the fulfillment of His promises. Furthermore, this subject illustrates the significance of the New Covenant by revealing the bridge between Israel's hopelessness under the Old Covenant (Law), and their victory under the New Covenant (Grace).

Pastor Richard Kirsch Community Church of the Bible

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
'Daughter Of Sarah'

Your pastor has at least part of this incorrect. The word “Jew” means someone from the Tribe of Judah or someone that lives in the land of Judea. Judah was one of the twelve tribes as was Benjamin. They both are of Israel. Most people that call themselves “Gentile” today are also of Israel, but they don’t know it yet. Someday they will remember. Just as many people that call themselves “Jew” are not of Hebrew origin.

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
'Daughter Of Sarah'

Your pastor has at least part of this incorrect. The word “Jew” means someone from the Tribe of Judah or someone that lives in the land of Judea. Judah was one of the twelve tribes as was Benjamin. They both are of Israel. Most people that call themselves “Gentile” today are also of Israel, but they don’t know it yet. Someday they will remember. Just as many people that call themselves “Jew” are not of Hebrew origin.

It is doubtful that, after being in Captivity so often, there is much chance that the ten-tribe speculation has much weight. The returning captives, the intermarriages over the centuries; I imagine that only God Himself knows who's who, and where. There is a solid race of Israelites today, and the land belongs to God, not them, and He ain't giving over the title to no one, not even to the Jews. But you can be sure, in the flesh, that the nation of Israel will come to power as promised by the Oath Keeper. He cannot lie.
fivesense

Reactions: jimmiec

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
It is doubtful that, after being in Captivity so often, there is much chance that the ten-tribe speculation has much weight. The returning captives, the intermarriages over the centuries; I imagine that only God Himself knows who's who, and where. There is a solid race of Israelites today, and the land belongs to God, not them, and He ain't giving over the title to no one, not even to the Jews. But you can be sure, in the flesh, that the nation of Israel will come to power as promised by the Oath Keeper. He cannot lie.
fivesense

I'm not Gog and I know where they are.

jimmiec

Jun 7, 2019
Stillwater
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"jew" = fraud, a word invented by an English play write in 1750. "jew",= fraud, of the "liars, thieves and murderers", "sons of the devil who worship the devil." John 8:44 Anything pertaining to a "jew", Judah-ism, Zionist of Zionism, atheism, The " Son of the devil", "liar" is a lie , "son of "THE LIAR", Jesus called him. There is no "jew",= fraud, but there is a "liar, theif and murderer." He is an Edomite, Canaanite, Ishmaelite, of Satan-ism, ["all isms, religions are hated by God." ] KJV The Pharisees, of Phariseeism who hung'm on a Dogwood Tree, of 350 BC, who murdered Salvation=Jesus, the Savior, King, in 0033 AD The Pharisee [ jew. fraud] is the "son of the devil", the "liar, theif and murderer," who "worships the Prince of Darkness", "Lucifer the Serpent", "snake?, the damn fool, Bubba, who will spend Eternity, yes, on the Hi Chef of Hells Big BBQ Pit over the Lake of Fire. WHAT A SITE TO SEE. On low heat for a looonnnnggg time. All the "liars", of "The Liar", KJV, the "isms",= "religions", "fools", "Edomites, Canaanites, Ishmaelites, sons of Ishmael, "bastard" son of Abraham and a "dog", Egyptian WOMAN, Matt 15;26, Ishmael, "sons of the devil" "wards of the state", Ishmaelites=Arabs, [jews=liars= "bastards", ] of Ishmael. The "sons of the devil" who will spend Eternity in the Lake of Fire with their Poppa, the Prince of Darkness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bubba, who shall be overcome by the Light when Jesus, the Light of the world", the Holy Spirit, anoints, shines upon the Chosen Israelites, Anglo Saxon, Born again Christians. !! [ How about Christian America 1776? The usA Republic Under God. what is under God is a Herbrew, the Chosen Israelite, Caucasian, Anglo Saxon, Born again Christian . Can't wait. Just think. No more Darkness= "All darkness is evil." . Know what this means. "All Darkness is Evil." KJV. [ "No more Darkness=No more night!" ] What does Light, a tiny light of Salvation= Jesus the "Light of the world," do to a huge mass of Darkness and Evil, the "sons of the devil" and Lucifer himself? Fools! Fantastic!!!! And! The "Light" shall come soon in the clouds" for those of us who qualify. Rapture time! Do you? Do you know? Hadees is gonna be hoter-n hell." Oh! God's Chosen people. Was the Creator, Master and Boss man, Elohim=father, the Son and Holy Spirit, the King of kings, Sovereign, God, a racist, a bigot or? Was the Master artchitec color blind? Huh? Israelites, the 12 sons of Jacob, God's Chosen "son of Isaac, son of Abraham, the 12 Tribes of Israelites, "sons of Adam, Noah, White Shem the Shemite, not a "brown skin", "jew?"Ishmaelite, Pharisee of the Pharisees who murdered the Prince of Peace, fraud, actually the "liars, thieves and murderers" John 8:44, who murdered Christ. There was no "jew" of Judah. Jew was invented on 1750 by an Eng write, Sandersan and put in a RHEIM NT , fraud by the Poppery of Catholic-ism=fraud of "The Liar" enforced by the "liars, thieves and murderers." Pharisees. Jesus, the Martyr, Lord and Savior, were the hunted and murdered by the "sons of the devil." Out of Jacob, Chosen Israelites, came King David, Jesus' father "in the flesh", the True Gift of God to Mankind. Out of these fine, grand, heroic Sons of God came the Sons of God. Devil's, "jews", The International Elite, Banksters, Media, the "one world builders", KJV, or NWO and "the Armies of the world", KJV or UN which will be led against Israel on Judgment Day by the Communist Nations with the "sons of the Prince of Darkness, Satan, the Zionist, Pharisee, 1750 jew=fraud=do not exist but are 1776 Illuminati Zionist. Pharisee of Zionism, Phariseeism who murdered The Son of God. Yahshua! ] "Synagouges of the devil," Pharisees="Jews"=frauds, against Israel, the Kingdom of God, . Jesus, the King of king and me, you too? will be their beside,,, the Almighty Sovereign, Yahshua, with some poke chops and bacon as my weapons. Jews=Arabs, muslums fear and hate nothing more than pigs, bestowed as a gift from the Christian "sons of God" for the "sons of the devil." We Saints, Elect, Born again Christians will get our shot at the "liars", 1776 Illiminati Zionist. Paybacks will be a ,, hell. Christians who do not Trust and Obey the Master who gives us all the "Power of God" as Jesus said. John 14:14 "If you ask Anything "in My name" I shall, will, must do it." KJV enough! jim

jimmiec

Jun 7, 2019
Stillwater
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Daughter Of Sarah'

By Jim: There is no "jew", 1750 fraud, a word invented by an English play write named Sandersan and put in first bible, the Rheim NT=fraud, in 1787 by the Popery, Catholic frauds, an "ism"=Catholicism, all "religions, isms, hated by God.' KJV 'bout 170 years after the first printing of the Perfect 1611 KJV taken mostly from 1599 Geneva used by Founders to set up Christian America 1776, the 1812 usA REBPULIC [ no democracy=lie of US CORP., Fraud of Democracy of Corruption and no 1787 Moral Law of the Republic, usA Under God.] "The devil is the liar" as is the John 8;44 "sons of the devil," the "liars, thieves and murderers", "jews=frauds" who worship and obey the devil." Bubba!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul was the natural son of a mother from the Tribe of Benjamin and Gentile Roman father, and spiritually born of the Seed of God...

Glory. To God,
Taken

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul was the natural son of a mother from the Tribe of Benjamin and Gentile Roman father, and spiritually born of the Seed of God...

Glory. To God,
Taken

I don't think so. Paul was a Jew from the tribe of Benjamin. What you said sounds more like Timothy, or was his father, Greek?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think so. Paul was a Jew from the tribe of Benjamin. What you said sounds more like Timothy, or was his father, Greek?

Thank you for pointing out my error...
My Post should have read...
Saul was an Israelite...
Born in Taurus, Cicila, Roman Emplire...
And AKA Paul, a Roman Citizen...

Israelites, often were born and lived within the jurisdiction of the Roman Empire...but that did not automatically MAKE them Roman Citizens.

I believe Saul's Father (An Israelite Pharisee, Living in Taurus) was "Granted" Roman Citizenship, and that "Granted" Roman Citizenship, passed down to his son...
Ie ... Saul...the Israelite....whose name in Greek, is Paul.

Saul/Paul duality of;
Israelite....AND....Roman Citizen
Was particularly useful for the TASK Jesus had Chosen Saul to accomplish.

Thanks,
Glory to God,
Taken

jimmiec

Jun 7, 2019
Stillwater
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fivesense
God gave Canaan, land of Ishmaelite, Arabs, new Israel, to God's Chosen Israelites, 12 sons of Jacob, Jacob-ites, = 12 Tribes of Israel, Israel-ites, today, Anglo Saxon, Born again Christians. White Chosen sons of God in Adam's, Noah's,= Shem the White Shemite, "in God's likeness", Gen, KJV, not brown semite=fraud, "dog", KJV, "mixed seed", "bastards", the "dogs",=Matt 15:26, a jew="liar", John 8:44, with no 1787 jews=frauds, - 538 BC Pharisees of Phariseeism, murderers of Christ in 0033 AD. "Liars". Paul, like all Men of God, Israel, Chosen People, Under God, the 12 Tribes of Israel have no "liars, thieves and murderers" amoungst their 12 Israelite Nations with Judah, the 4th Tribe, Under God, being God's favorite for out of Judah would come two Judahite, Israelites. God's favorites , King Davis, and King David's Son, the Son of God, Jesus the Savior. The King of "kings"= Born again Christians. God's Chosen People. " Israel-ite jew", fraud, lie, of 1787 "liars" of "The Liar",by Popery, the 350 AD filth of the 539 BC Pharisees, with a new Rheim NT, a lie, like ALL things, "isms", "religions hated by God," KJV, "persons" not "of God." Not Born again Christians. Jew, a word created by Sanderson, an Eng Play write in 1750 later made into a "jew", "liar", KJV, fraud, 538 Pharisee BC, Jesus=John 8:44 "You 538 BC Pharisees [murderers of Christ in 0033 AD] are like your father the devil, "Liars, Thieves and Murderers" who worship, obey Lucifer the Serpent=devil. "Jew", fraud, "liars", do not exist. The 538 BC Pharisees, murderers of Jesus in 0033 AD do, did, exist. "Jew, like all people, none Christians, "sons of the devil" will "spend Eternity in the Hi Chef of Hell's BBQ Pit on the Eternal Lake of Fire" PTL! Thank You Jesus. BBQ'd 'jew", "liar, thief and murderer." Nasty! All "sons of the devil" who rebuke, reject Jesus as Lord shall, most definitely will, spend Eternity in the Lake of Fire. Hell? The 12 Sons, Tribes of Israel, are God's Chosen Israel-ites, and Born again Christians are God's Chosen People. "In His image" as was Adam, Noah, Shem, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, King David and Jesus. Me too! "The devil is the "LIAR" as are the "sons of Satan" the "liars, thieves and murderers", jews, "dogs", Matt 15:26, who "shall not enter the Pearly Gates of Heaven. Matt 23:33 I hope I am there as the Gate Watcher of Heaven when these Jews=538 BC Pharisee "bastards" of Satan come knocking at the Pearly Gates. Either one, you, is a "son of God, Christian or "son of the devil", demonic Jew of Judaism, or any foolish "person" who reject Repentance and Eternal Salvation. Jesus is Lord!!! PTL !! jim

Last edited: