Wash. Attack To Amaze The World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
TALIBAN LEADER'S WASHINGTON THREAT IS CREDIBLE, ANALYSTS SAYMarch 31, 2009Fox News reports: “The United States has put a $5 million bounty on his head, and he says militants under his control are planning a terrorist attack in Washington that ‘will amaze everyone in the world.’And he isn't Usama bin Laden.Baitullah Mehsud, commander of the Taliban in Pakistan, told The Associated Press in an interview Tuesday that his group was responsible for Monday's attack on a police academy in his country that killed seven police officers and injured more than 90 others.He also said, chillingly:‘Soon we will launch an attack in Washington that will amaze everyone in the world.’Terrorism experts call Mehsud a ‘rising young star’ who is linked both to the December, 2007 assassination of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and the bombing last September that killed 54 people in the Marriott hotel in Islamabad. They say his threat to carry out an attack in Washington is credible.‘It should be taken seriously because [Mehsud] has ordered the deaths of many Pakistanis and Afghans and has a close alliance with Al Qaeda,’ said James Phillips, a terrorism expert and senior research fellow for Middle Eastern Affairs at the Heritage Foundation.‘It's not too much of a stretch to think he might be involved in an attack on the U.S. if he's able to get his followers inside the United States. He's a militant extremist whose threats cannot be ignored.’Mehsud, 35, is the senior leader of Tehrik-e-Taliban, or the Taliban Movement of Pakistan, and is a key Al Qaeda facilitator in the tribal areas of South Waziristan in Pakistan, according to the U.S. State Department. A $5 million reward for information leading to his arrest and conviction was announced just last week.‘He has conducted cross-border attacks against U.S. forces in Afghanistan, and poses a clear threat to American persons and interests in the region,’ the State Department wrote in a March 25 release.Phillips said Mehsud is less of a direct threat to the U.S. than bin Laden in an ideological sense, but his influence in Pakistan could allow him to tap into existing networks within Al Qaeda or among Afghan Taliban militants to achieve his goals…”

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Make no mistake. The government knows where every single leader of the Taliban is. The government has to take control in order to fullfill the prophesy.The first thing is to isntall a "spirit of fear", look at the media, from movies, tv shows, to the news. FEAR. By this fear they can use the guise of "for your protection" Such as they have implemented the cameras on street corners, (which started out on only certain corners, now moving out to every corner)Fear will allow them control, and people will hand it over willingly and happily at first.This is also the way the "mark of the beast" will be. Yes, those marked by God will be a spiritual mark, and those that recieve the mark of the beast, it will be both spiritual and physical. I believe it's in the way of the RFID, so no man may purchase or sell save that they have the "mark". It was speculated at one time that it was credit cards, and that speculation isn't without merrit, it was merely a sign of things to come.Hitler is the greatest example of all of this. He used fear and the economy as a means for his power, and manipulated religious leaders, (the pope), to show he was "good and on Gods side" His power was swift so was his destruction. (As the bible says antichrists will be). How subtle it started and how swift it was carried out, people were caught up and didn't realize until it was too late.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes these are called the four hidden dynasties in scripture.. finance, Politics,religion, education control these you control the country/world Hitler used all these and our government is well on its way.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I remember when I first started realizing how it's all done. I remember lookin up and sayin to God, "WOW! Is it all gonna be this subtle?" It's almost poetic how it's goin down. Even though it's glorious and terrifying, It's all so beautiful in it's simplicity and subtlty.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Very astute of you Whiteknucle I wish more people would come to understand this and the way it all works, they are so conditioned to fear mongers and hollywood they miss the forest through the trees, Even Antichrist comes in peace, using these four dynasties scripture says he comes in peacfully and properously he comes to win souls not in terror and war and killing like the movies say .... but in pretending to be christ here to save the world ... Dont get me wrong he will have his time of perscuting Christians who follow the two wittness's and wont take his mark but thats not until later near the End ... His greatest victory is to win christians souls away from the true Christ, not kill them.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
WhiteKnuckle, she is right... Revelation 9:5 and Revelation 9:10 says they have no power to kill anyone except the two witnesses. (Revelation 11:7) Because scripture also says that people wishes and seek death, but shall not find it and it will flee from them. (Revelation 9:6)

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Actually many Christians will die during that time "even til death" "....Beheaded for their testimony of the gospel.."I think we're getting mixed up with the Plagues, which will not touch Believers, and cause some to repent, but most will curse God especially when they see that the believers are not suffereing Gods wrath along with them. The non-believers way of thinking is, "I'm not doing anything different than they are, I saw a "Christian" guy punch someone,, etc etc.The beast is not given power to overcome the 2 wittnesses untill right at the end. "everyone will gaze upon their bodies" something like that, "3 days".Speaking of more subtlty. My Grandma was talking to me about this one day. She told me when her Mom first saw a TV her words were, "So that's how everyone will see the dead prophets" LOL! And everyone else was thinking, "Cool man! We can be entertained!" TV was "invented for the sole purpose of advertising" Hmmmmmm, I guess that's true but not the type of advertising they were talking about.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (WhiteKnuckle @ Apr 6 2009, 11:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71976
Actually many Christians will die during that time "even til death" "....Beheaded for their testimony of the gospel.."I think we're getting mixed up with the Plagues, which will not touch Believers, and cause some to repent, but most will curse God especially when they see that the believers are not suffereing Gods wrath along with them. The non-believers way of thinking is, "I'm not doing anything different than they are, I saw a "Christian" guy punch someone,, etc etc.The beast is not given power to overcome the 2 wittnesses untill right at the end. "everyone will gaze upon their bodies" something like that, "3 days".Speaking of more subtlty. My Grandma was talking to me about this one day. She told me when her Mom first saw a TV her words were, "So that's how everyone will see the dead prophets" LOL! And everyone else was thinking, "Cool man! We can be entertained!" TV was "invented for the sole purpose of advertising" Hmmmmmm, I guess that's true but not the type of advertising they were talking about.
How do you explain those Revelation 9 verses then if many Christians will die from that time?

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
"They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man. 6 And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them. "See?Some of the believers will die during persecution."And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. "There's some more somewhere but I can't seem to find them.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (WhiteKnuckle @ Apr 7 2009, 12:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71983
"They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man. 6 And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them. "See?Some of the believers will die during persecution."And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. "There's some more somewhere but I can't seem to find them.
A person being hurt does not necessarily mean to die.Revelation 9:6 - And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.