Washington's New Priorities

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If one sees a police officer taking a bribe from a speeder, a christian who is the only witness should say nothing to anyone, just go home and pray. After all the policeman is authority over us, right? If we report it to the proper supervisors we will be judging the policeman. A christian should not want that policeman judged even though we are the only witness to the policeman's actions. Just pray by faith that God would change the policeman's heart. No accountability should be desired of a Christian Citizen. Just believe by faith it will work it's self out.hmmmmmmmm. Brother Mike, I wouldn't think God would just want us to go home pray for that policeman, and have faith that the Lord will work it out, even though I know the Lord will. There seems to be a lack of responsibility here as a Christian Citizen. This sure makes it easy for dishonest policemen and others in authority. Satan would love nothing better than Christians with their heads in the sand. How many times have I heard and seen police looking for witnesses to a crime in New York City and no one seen anything. The Christian Witnesses just went home and prayed that the police would just do the right thing by faith, even though the witnesses did see what happened and by whom. I guess that is what we are to do, right?

Actually this Christian once witnessed a cop taking a bribe and reported it to the F.B.I., which in turn began an investigation.
Months later the entire police department was shook up when several officers and the chief were arrested for bribery and interstate trafficking in stolen property (gasoline).

And I would do it again if I had the chance.
I thank God for the opportunity to do my civic duty to help toss a bunch of crooked cops in jail where they belong.

My allegiance is to Jesus Christ, not corrupt government. Is this judging? youbetcha