WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GISMYS_7

Who here knows the movement of God toward GISMTS_7? I will not judge another brother or sister if they speak the truth even with simple yet transforming words of life. I was one that was saved this way. With words similar to these one evening with a work mate I responded to the call of God to believe in his son and his work of atonement. I did not have a follow-on spiritual mentor. It was like a cold call from God to me and I swallowed it, hook line and sinker. Glory to God. The best and most important day of my life. At my last breath I will say thank you Lord for staying with me all these years through the Father's spirit; you never gave up on me.

It is not enough to mentally know Jesus atoned for our sins that we may be saved. It is when we respond positively to it with the right heart, when God comes calling. Then we know it is real, and the evidence is a changed heart.

Blessings,

APAK

Reactions: Triumph1300

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Stranger

I was thinking the same...but you said it for me.

( Did it remind you at all of our old , long gone friend....Sword!! Always telling us of all the things he was doing, and saying we didn't...I think he was quite amazing to actually "know" what we each did, did not do, how much we read our bibles or didn't :) )

Yes. On that day I have no doubt, Jesus Christ will not have one bad thing to say of us. There will be no fault He sees in us and nothing but praise from Him for that which we have done, small as it may be.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Was Sword driven away by personal attacks?? There is NOTHING in my posts about anything I have done But I did tell the lost here how to be saved and How to join the family of God!!

No he wasn't, and I wasn't speaking about your posts at all...but someone else's .

Sword was first suspended from the site because of his condemning posts ...and claiming in every post that no one here served the Lord like he did etc..
Then when his suspension was lifted, he came back for one day only, just to tell us that he was "shaking the dust of the forum off of his feet."

He was very condemning and self-righteous.

So no..no worries for you...you are okay, even if a little "over the top" :)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 12:36 36But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.==== Believers LIFE will be judged for what rewards we will receive not for salvation!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 12:36 36But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.==== Believers LIFE will be judged for what rewards we will receive not for salvation!

And you will be judged how you address believers. (Ps. 106:32-33)

Stranger

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!! I am a believer and I love other believers BUT Jesus says==Luke 17:3 3So watch yourselves. "If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!! I am a believer and I love other believers BUT Jesus says==Luke 17:3 3So watch yourselves. "If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them.

So what? Moses was a believer also. Yet he spoke unadvisedly with his lips.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what??? TO the very Words of Jesus???

To the very words of God in (Psalm 106:32-33).

You set yourself up as one who you think the believers have sinned against? Because they didn't witness according to 'your' prescribed method?

Save your legalistic breath for another. Your post wreaks of nothing but condemnation. And yet you claim to be speaking for Christ in Whom there is no condemnation toward the believer.

You want to speak ill of the people of God, remember, it went ill for Moses for doing it. Are you greater than he?

Quantrill

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rember the judgment that fell on those that slandered and mocked Moses as the earth opened and swallowed the alive??
Why not just ignore my posts to the lost that may drop by this board and not show them attacks on a believer??

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rember the judgment that fell on those that slandered and mocked Moses as the earth opened and swallowed the alive??
Why not just ignore my posts to the lost that may drop by this board and not show them attacks on a believer??

Yes, I am aware of the rebellion of Korah. Why? Are you God's appointed? You certainly want to sound like it.

Again, even God's appointed had to watch his mouth, (Ps. 106:32-33), when addressing the people of God.

I don't ignore your posts because they wreak of condemnation to the believer. They don't present anything of value to the unbeliever.

Stranger

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished, what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do?
confused.gif
Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins, accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now??

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I am aware of the rebellion of Korah. Why? Are you God's appointed? You certainly want to sound like it.

Again, even God's appointed had to watch his mouth, (Ps. 106:32-33), when addressing the people of God.

I don't ignore your posts because they wreak of condemnation to the believer. They don't present anything of value to the unbeliever.

Stranger
ENOUGH!!! ""CLICK"" IGNORE BUTTON!!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished, what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do?
confused.gif
Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins, accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now??

I believe already. Thus all that you say is null and void.

Stranger

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!! PTL. I do love to post God's word to those seeking truth that drop into "christian" message boards to see if they can find truth!!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!! PTL. I do love to post God's word to those seeking truth that drop into "christian" message boards to see if they can find truth!!

When is that going to start?

Stranger

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't Spoil Your Appetite!

If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Matter can be changed to energy... m (matter) = E/c2 (energy)
Energy can be changed to matter... E/c2 (energy)= m (matter)

E/c2 is eternal stuff, and to her properties what we call 15 trillion years is a mere blink of the eye. Who knows how many times the plasma has been turned to mass and the mass to plasma? It is not a hard thing for God to dis-associate the mass of the universe into energy and light and then re-associate the energy and light back into matter. As a 'matter' of fact...

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

God is going to change all mass back into the plasma energy from whence it was forged... And he will do something else with it!

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. - Isaiah 65:17

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. - Revelation 19:7-9

Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God. - Mark 14:25

The plasma awaits its disassociation! I will soon become something else! Our lifetimes are mere blinks of the eye in contrast to eternity! Don't waste it on earthly things!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't Spoil Your Appetite!

If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Matter can be changed to energy... m (matter) = E/c2 (energy)
Energy can be changed to matter... E/c2 (energy)= m (matter)

E/c2 is eternal stuff, and to her properties what we call 15 trillion years is a mere blink of the eye. Who knows how many times the plasma has been turned to mass and the mass to plasma? It is not a hard thing for God to dis-associate the mass of the universe into energy and light and then re-associate the energy and light back into matter. As a 'matter' of fact...

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

God is going to change all mass back into the plasma energy from whence it was forged... And he will do something else with it!

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. - Isaiah 65:17

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. - Revelation 19:7-9

Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God. - Mark 14:25

The plasma awaits its disassociation! I will soon become something else! Our lifetimes are mere blinks of the eye in contrast to eternity! Don't waste it on earthly things! You had earthly parents who would not let you eat 'foolishness' as it would spoil your dinner. Don't spoil your eternal soul on earthly things! It is not worth it!