We Welcome ChristChild to Christianity Board!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board, ChristChild!Christianity Board (we commonly go by CB) is where Christians of all denominations come together and chat, share in fellowship, and become better disciples of Christ. We welcome anyone and everyone no matter their background! We're very honored to have you with us! First, introduce yourself so that we can get to know you a little better! Tell us some things about you whether it be beliefs, hobbies, or any other interesting fact.We'll leave you alone, for now, but if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact any of our wonderful staff members!

ChristChild

May 4, 2006
Thanks!You've got a lovely site, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.Hmmm, there's not much I can say about myself. I'm a Christian. That's it. I'm not a Baptist, Methodist, Charismatic, Catholic, or anything else. Just a plain Christian. I believe that Christ died to restore the relationship between man-kind and the Father God, and that when we become born again, the Holy Spirit comes to live in us to guide us and help us become Christ-like. I question everything, and do not accept things without first being able to confirm them in the Scriptures, and I'm learning to question everything -- including what I've been taught my entire life.I have been extremely blessed, and have been given the opportunity to spend this year at the feet of a prophet. This is more that I could ever ask for, because I get to spend every waking minute searching the Scriptures and asking questions. Talk about Heaven on Earth! My ultimate desire is to reach 'the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ'.Well, for someone who does not have much to say, I seem to have said alot! I am an open book, so if anyone has any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a Christian. That's it. I'm not a Baptist, Methodist, Charismatic, Catholic, or anything else. Just a plain Christian.
Good to hear! I say pretty much the same disclaimer whenever someone asks me about what denomination I am or am I a Christian. I know there are differences in beliefs and ideals but true Christians are all ultimately the same.Glad to see your nature leads you to question as well. That's something that we all don't do enough of. You've got to question things and not just fall under this umbrella of people who just listen and believe all that they hear.

ChristChild

May 4, 2006
That's something that we all don't do enough of
I'm with you there 100%! I'm almost scared that if we don't start soon, the next generation will lack the capacity to. It has started already. I mean no one asks what's right from wrong, or what they should do, or shouldn't do. They're just told something, and they accept it.

graceforums

Apr 26, 2006
Welcome!
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.