We Welcome David to Christianity Board!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board, David!Christianity Board (we commonly go by CB) is where Christians of all denominations come together and chat, share in fellowship, and become better disciples of Christ. We welcome anyone and everyone no matter their background! We're very honored to have you with us!First, introduce yourself so that we can get to know you a little better! Tell us some things about you whether it be beliefs, hobbies, or any other interesting fact.We'll leave you alone, for now, but if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact any of our wonderful staff members!

David

Jul 21, 2006
Sorry, but when I found out that the user name "David" wasn't taken... I just couldn't resist! So since I only have 7 posts on my xeoncross account I don't feel like I lost anything...Oh, ya! btw: #####################################I'M MEMBER 100! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a great day on Christianity Board!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
#######################################(Hope I don't get kicked of this board for doing dumb stuff, lol)God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You couldnt get kicked off for that Cause then I could be kicked off for the same thing then swampfox would have to much work to doCongradulations on being member number100 you win---------------!!!NOTHING except this Congradulations

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
lol... you could've just requested a username change
wink.gif
(or I could happen to merge the two accounts.. heh) and kriss- lol! Are you kidding me? We love you
smile.gif
Aaron

David

Jul 21, 2006
Hey if you could merge the accounts that would be great! Then instead of two accounts with 8 posts I would have 1 with 16, lol.I wounder though....Would I still be account 7(?) and 100 or would I be account 99?

David

Jul 21, 2006
Ok never mind - I will just keep my two accounts and confuse people, lol.Thanks Though!

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
I'm thinking we merge the accounts just to eliminate confusion. Wait... did it let you register with the same e-mail address, or did you use another?Aaron

David

Jul 21, 2006
Another, as a web admin I have like 3000+....btw, could you add me to your prayers? I am going to be a helper for a teens camp this week. So pray that I know how to show the teens (course I'm still one) what it means to have God in your life. I need to know how to reach all of them with the message of salvation.Thanks!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Be glad to put you in my prayers.Its been my experience that most teenagers want to hear and know about God,its just who they'll listen to. let them get to know you a little if they accept you are one of them they will more likely to listen to what you say also remember they like to be talked to not preached at they get enough of that from parents teachers etc.and a little humor is a great way to break the ice.good luck let us know how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.