We Welcome Xeoncross to Christianity Board!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board, Xeoncross!Christianity Board (we commonly go by CB) is where Christians of all denominations come together and chat, share in fellowship, and become better disciples of Christ. We welcome anyone and everyone no matter their background! We're very honored to have you with us! First, introduce yourself so that we can get to know you a little better! Tell us some things about you whether it be beliefs, hobbies, or any other interesting fact.We'll leave you alone, for now, but if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact any of our wonderful staff members!

Xeoncross

Jul 9, 2006
The names David - good to meet ya'll!The most important thing is that I am a Christian, and not just because I go to church or I’m an American, but because I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins. Second, I am a Homeschooler living in Northeast TX (I am not a Texan! I was born in CA), and I am enrolled in College. (I also build PCs and have 50+ dogs and 6+ Horses.)I also love bands like Avalon, Newsboys, DC Talk, Steven Curtis Chapmen, and other Christian ROCK and POP artists. (ya… I never got into the rebellious Hard Rock or Heavy Metal…Oh well…)I am also a computer geek, (not nerd, GEEK lol) though most people think I am a track runner or something...I like sports when the people you play with just want to have fun...I like MySQL over ANY other DB...I like C/C++ over ANY middle level language...I like Extreme days...I love people...I like running...I like living a dynamic life for Christ (read: REAL Christianity)I like Gonzo...I have 30 to 40 websites (I can't ever remember them all) and 3000 open email accounts (30 to 40 closed), I am Xeoncross on lots of community websites, and I go to a cowboy church.If you ever want help with a MINISTRY (read: doing something for God not your wallet) website let me know. God Bless :cross2:

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, sounds like we have some similarities. I'd also fit into that definition of "geek" given that I love to work with computers. I played both soccer and football so I had a little jock in me as well plus God blessed me with a 6'3" and fairly strong frame.

Xeoncross

Jul 9, 2006
Thank you KRISS - the "Super Moderator"
smile.gif
SwampFOX:Ya, I played soccer for several years. I love the sport, but there is no way I could play against the guys in my level now, lol. And you got me beat by 3".Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.