Well I got accepted.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Hi everyone, a while ago I prayed that the Lord will lead me in the right direction for his work. I applied to Moody Bible Institute some time ago- and just got a letter a week or two ago saying that I am accepted- yet the semester I signed up for is full. So as space becomes available I will be called- Either the fall or winter. I know that just because this door opened doesnt mean its automatically the Lords will. Which is why I ask you all pray with me that the Lord God leads me to HIS will and HIS only- not mine. Thank you all

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(Red_Letters88;47752)
Hi everyone, a while ago I prayed that the Lord will lead me in the right direction for his work. I applied to Moody Bible Institute some time ago- and just got a letter a week or two ago saying that I am accepted- yet the semester I signed up for is full. So as space becomes available I will be called- Either the fall or winter. I know that just because this door opened doesnt mean its automatically the Lords will. Which is why I ask you all pray with me that the Lord God leads me to HIS will and HIS only- not mine. Thank you all
Praise Him!
smile.gif
May you attain the additional knowledge necessary to better know Him and present the Good News of Jesus Christ!
biggrin.gif

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(Red_Letters88;47752)
I realize this post is from back in May but I decided to send up another quick prayer for you.It is obvious you are looking toward higher learning / college etc for your future. I expect you will do well and I send you best wishes in your studies.The amazing thing about Christianity is that whether we persue Bible College , or just sit at home and read our bible , the Lord can always teach us right where we are , sometimes in profound ways.I became a Christian 22 years ago , One night I simply asked God to help me understand the bible and for the next couple of years he literally opened the pages himself to exactly the pages he wanted me to read that evening.A lot of "church folk" do not think such a thing is possible. I , however , believe the Lord has sufficient strength to be able to manipulate the thin onion-skin pages in a bible on my desk. I have seen it time after time.My quick prayer for you tonight was that The Lord bless you in similar ways , wherever you are , in your life for Christ and your desires to learn to the highest level.Your posts show you have been well on your way for some time now , I have enjoyed your insight.Many thanksArnie M.