We're in the End Times: Cop demands to see man's genitals, forces him to dance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO.

1. There are Christians (capital "C") which will remain in the big cities to testify about Jesus and be martyred:

Rev. 20:4 ... Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands.​

2. There are christians (small "c") which will remain in big cities and suffer the judgements reserved for those cities (think about NYC, San Francisco, etc.):

Rev. 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,
“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;

3. And finally, there are Christians (capital "C") which will flee the cities, like Lot fled from Sodom and Gomorrah.

You can use your free will and choose any category. :)

Good luck,
Bobby Jo

I think I'll flee. I've been wondering just how long God is going to allow the wickedness to continue. It can't be to far hence as every day brings a new onslaught on our sensibilities. I have never felt so much affinity with Habakuk as I have this past year. I stopped following the news for awhile because it came to be too much. I know others who can't read the news. But I also think it's wise to be informed so I went back to reading it and usually beg God to end it after reading a disturbing article. I keep turning back to the words: Even so Lord Jesus come...

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I'll flee.
Yeah, -- made me chuckle! :)

... Even so Lord Jesus come...
Oh yeah, HE's coming. The circumstances preceding his arrival won't be easy, but HIS Church is exhorted to have "endurance", and we will see that day in the near future, -- ~ 2 1/2 years per my best understanding.

Bobby Jo

Last edited: