Westboro Baptist Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joshua David

Feb 10, 2011
Then that's fair enough.

I can tell you first hand I've observed people that condemn Westboro but then support holding signs against abortion at street corners.
I'm saying, for people like that... It's hypocrisy.

But if you thought that I wouldn't have seen anything wrong with picketing an abortion clinic, then you really haven't read or understood my posts at all. What I was trying to say is that we first must show love. Because only when a person is shown love, the love of Christ which is an unconditional love, will they feel safe enough to accept what the Word says about their sins. Whether that is homosexuality, prostitution, people having or performing abortions, drug addicts, or drunks. Does that mean that if we show them all love that all of them are going to repent? No, but that doesn't meant that we stop showing them love. But if they do respond to the love that is shown them, then they will be ready to hear what the bible says about their sins.

Joshua David

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
There was a new documentary on alst night about Westboro Baptist. It is by Louis Theroux who went to visitt hem in 2006 and then came back last summer to see how things had changed.

Here is a link to BBC Iplayer; I don't know if you can watch this from the USA but I think you might find it interesting, so here's the link that leads to it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/