Wet Paint Principle (Freedom)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just finished watching a program on television wherein the devil attacked the last name of my pen name Victor Jedidiah as a cult leader who identified himself as "the prophet Jedidiah."

Apparently I am no longer invisible to the devil's radar and am considered to be a threat to his kingdom.

I would ask the saints to please pray for me that I may not be susceptible to this attack of the enemy on my ministry but that it will be seen for what it is by those who become aware of the program and watch it; as a vain attack of the enemy on my ministry towards those who are easily swayed by what they watch on television.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just finished watching a program on television wherein the devil attacked the last name of my pen name Victor Jedidiah as a cult leader who identified himself as "the prophet Jedidiah."

Apparently I am no longer invisible to the devil's radar and am considered to be a threat to his kingdom.

I would ask the saints to please pray for me that I may not be susceptible to this attack of the enemy on my ministry but that it will be seen for what it is by those who become aware of the program and watch it; as a vain attack of the enemy on my ministry towards those who are easily swayed by what they watch on television.
I am praying for you my friend!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

hemmingsmax

Jan 25, 2023
NY Buffalo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I saw the title of the discussion, I expected to see a debate about art here. My knowledge of terms is still too weak. I have dyslexia, so since childhood, I've been used to perceiving God through the environment, not the text. Peace comes to me while painting because I feel divine approval. With a great desire, you can feel enlightenment even in the process of (removed. Please read forum rules) However, I was surprised to see the art term in such a figurative sense. Everything is interconnected, and I think about it all the time.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The idea that paint is meant to be reflected on, but not when it is wet, is an interesting one.

When we are young believers, our paint is still fresh, I suppose.

By the same token, we should not paint ourselves into a corner!