What are you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you when you die and your sinful nature is stripped away to reveal the new man? What does this new man look like? Will you even recognize yourself? Will you have a self to recognize? Lastly, can you realize this new man now, in the flesh? If so, how would your experience of life change?
Don't really know. I've looked into some near death experiences and the positive ones are wonderful. The negative ones not so much. But I just hope the Holy Spirit is there as He is my favorite feelings.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you when you die and your sinful nature is stripped away to reveal the new man? What does this new man look like? Will you even recognize yourself? Will you have a self to recognize? Lastly, can you realize this new man now, in the flesh? If so, how would your experience of life change?

You become just like Christ. In fact it's now Christ living in you. You are still you with your unique place in history. But you change.

Yes, you can realize the new man in this present life. You can reckon yourself dead to sin. You can put on love, joy, peace, and other fruit of the Spirit. You can truly care about the needs of others and do practical things to help them. You can speak only what edifies.