What are your talents/hobbies?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WhiteNuckle... I have a 2009 Buell Lightning (1200 cc) and a 2005 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Standard... In which I ride just about every day!

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Recently I began to improve my English after inspiration of God (I am a Russian). Then He inspirited me to write rhymes in English. Also I play a role of the Christian king (or tsar), but only before my friends, then I declaim royal rhymes and sing psalms. I had made for myself the simple royal garment with the specials signs with Christians meaning and different sorts of insignias of the royal power.

I’m by the Grace of God the King;
I haven’t kingdom, nor my people.
But everyone must know thing –
The Grace of God has taken Simple.

My name is Andrew sun of Lion.
I want the Divine Song to sing -
It is my main and great desire.

And I’m Defender of the Faith.
And if who cannot so think –
Let him become before my face.

I am the king to rule and rein
Over my thoughts and words together,
Directing all them to the main
And making them serve God with pleasure!

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Sports (hockey football), all kinds of exercise cooking. Playing with my model trainset, launching rockets, car related activities.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Robbie,
I'm passionate about music and enjoy a little photography - just point and shoot mostly then home to load up my photos and see if I got any good shots. I like sharing them so once I've figured out how you add pics here you can be sure there'll be some coming your way.

Ok ... found it already. Here's one from the forest where I went for a walk yesterday ... what better place to find peace ... and in peace to hear God.

P1010250.jpg

Ohhh...that is so beautiful and peaceful... ^_^

I think I may have something from my gallery that I took a while back.

Walking around the Lake...

randompicslocalenvironm.jpg

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Throwing pottery.
Hobbie electronics (making things).
Treasure Hunting (metal detecting).
Coin collecting.
Sculpture (sculpey clay).
Yugioh (children's card game).
Fixing appliances (washing machines, toasters, etc).
Filmmaking (www.farragutfilms.com)
Screenplay writing (script in pre-prod at FF).
Visiting the sick in hospital.
And some other stuff.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Used to play guitar (classic rock, blues, jazz); used to do some oil painting (my first declared college major was commercial art); used to have a sailboat; used to play tennis and golf.

Now if I have time, I do a bit of music production and mixing, playing some of the guitar parts; compose a little (instrumental); teach music some.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Love doing overhead in church, repairing computers to give away, love reading, playing the Wii, and any games almost..Passion is Central Coast Outreach Center,helping the lost, less fortunate and the elderly..Fishing is my weakness....

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Love fishing - surf casting off the beach/rocks. Fun.
making a movie with a little man who loves Star-Wars. He wants to be Luke Skywalker but I'm trying to get him to use his imagination with this project. Looking forward to the script he's writing for it.[he's only 9] ...gonna be made and put together in moviemaker, than downloaded onto a CD for him to watch at home...Fun! :p

grandma dolittle

May 23, 2012
Missouri
Recently I began to improve my English after inspiration of God (I am a Russian). Then He inspirited me to write rhymes in English. Also I play a role of the Christian king (or tsar), but only before my friends, then I declaim royal rhymes and sing psalms. I had made for myself the simple royal garment with the specials signs with Christians meaning and different sorts of insignias of the royal power.

I haven’t kingdom, nor my people.
But everyone must know thing –
The Grace of God has taken Simple.

My name is Andrew sun of Lion.
I want the Divine Song to sing -
It is my main and great desire.

And I’m Defender of the Faith.
And if who cannot so think –
Let him become before my face.

I am the king to rule and rein
Over my thoughts and words together,
Directing all them to the main
And making them serve God with pleasure!

I like this. May God Bless you.. grandma dolittle

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
Hi Robbie,
I'm passionate about music and enjoy a little photography - just point and shoot mostly then home to load up my photos and see if I got any good shots. I like sharing them so once I've figured out how you add pics here you can be sure there'll be some coming your way.
smile.gif

Ok ... found it already. Here's one from the forest where I went for a walk yesterday ... what better place to find peace ... and in peace to hear God.

P1010250.jpg
awesome picture

I write music, read a lot, and i love camping, hiking, I just enjoy being around the beauty which was created for us

Tofayel

Jan 12, 2012
My goal of life is know this world as more as possible. So reading and travelings are my habit.

X Sinner

Jun 7, 2012
Massachusetts
I actually went to school for graphic design / commercial art. So art I enjoy.
I have been playing drums since age 5 and was on a record at age 10.
I have a second degree black belt in Aikido, a first degree black in tae kwon do, and a brown in muay thai, and I wrestled semi-pro for 2.5 yrs. So mma is a thing I enjoy.
Been a mechanic and loved it but hated getting all greasy.
I'm into bodybuilding. Was a beach lifeguard.
So almost any sport I'll like.
I am ex military, ex law enforcement, ex bouncer, so I have that constant protector thing that tends to annoy people. :-D
I'm the type most people can get along with, but if you mess up I'll call you on it.

So I'm kinda into alot of things.