What are your thoughts on this cartoon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hylke

Apr 3, 2007
Hmm sorry for the double post, but I saw something on tv last night and it just reminded me of this topic;it was the 'topgear in America' special, in which the presenters buy a car for less than 1000 dollar, and drive it to New Orleans, their original plan was to sell the car for as much as possible, however since it still was a mess everwhere after the hurricane, they decided to just give it away.For this purpose they went to a nearby church to ask for people who'd lost their cars, so they could give them to those people.However, they claimed, when the cameras went off, some lady from the church came to them and said that she was promised a '91 chevy, but she was given a '89 one. This was fraud, and therefore she would sue top gear unless they paid her 25000 dollars.Dunno why it reminded me of the cartoon
tongue.gif