What Do You Do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very serious.

b301d8b8de4cbb8737712312278dc395.jpg

:D:D

Lol, but seriously America as we know it has died. :(

There is no real news anymore just opinion to divide us and foster hate form both sides

You have a point there.

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, but seriously America as we know it has died. :(

Every four to eight years people say that, I heard it all my life. Heck I said it myself caught in the crowd mentality of politics and time. I had to step back and remind myself that the country in reality changes every four to eight yeas but on a personal level my life has not changed all the much. I am looking at my record and cassette player because what I remember was good times in my youth and I want that again; however, you can ask someone that lived back then and they will tell you it was bad back then and America as they knew it died.

There was a effort back in 1976 by the commentators like Barbara Walters and others to try to get Americans thinking that politics really mattered more than any other pat of life and fast forward until now and it has worked. It has worked so good that now we as a people have anxiety problems and get scared because we think about politics so much.

Look back beyond to the early times and people were concerned with living not politics. Believe me once one lets politics go life gets so much better

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every four to eight years people say that, I heard it all my life. Heck I said it myself caught in the crowd mentality of politics and time. I had to step back and remind myself that the country in reality changes every four to eight yeas but on a personal level my life has not changed all the much. I am looking at my record and cassette player because what I remember was good times in my youth and I want that again; however, you can ask someone that lived back then and they will tell you it was bad back then and America as they knew it died.

There was a effort back in 1976 by the commentators like Barbara Walters and others to try to get Americans thinking that politics really mattered more than any other pat of life and fast forward until now and it has worked. It has worked so good that now we as a people have anxiety problems and get scared because we think about politics so much.

Look back beyond to the early times and people were concerned with living not politics. Believe me once one lets politics go life gets so much better
"There was a effort back in 1976 by..."
- Interesting point/perspective.
----
1970's.
- Political scandals/corruption, crisis, etc...
- People were disillusioned...

Many memories of those days..

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you find yourself worrying too much about the future?

Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess the same thing also goes with when I used to worry about the past all the time. If I can't do anything about to change it, then why worry about it? If I can, then I should.

Reactions: Taodeching