WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

“Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer alleat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualifed to discuss why there is no God or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know s***?"

And she went back to reading her book.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SWEET! :)

I got an oldie but a goodie! That same athiest tried to discuss the parting of the red sea with another child. He explained it was really the Reed sea, which is not more than a foot deep in most places and thus is passablethe child thought for a few seconds, and then said, "wow! God's pretty good! He drowned all those Egyptians in one foot of water!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I liked it, anyway...

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Love them both...good...true story here...a man I know had an accident in his car, went to see if he and his wife were okay, told him I would be praying for him...he said he was an atheist and did not believe in God, told him no problems would pray anyway...he asked me which God did I pray to...told him the One True God of the Bible...told him I would pray for no charges brought against him from the wreak...then told him I was glad that he nor his wife was hurt..he replied.." Yes..thank God... just smile at him and told him..you are not an atheist...he said ..oh yes I am...Nope you just acknowledged God...so you know He is there...