What do you think will happen to America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The wings of an eagle . . . referring both to Jews evacuating to the wilderness after the AoD, and the Israelites leaving Egypt.

God gives cover by plagues and divine protection.

Much love!
Tell that to the 6 million Jews killed.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell that to the 6 million Jews killed.
Different time periods. From 70 AD to 1948 God turned His back on Israel, He stated he would do that because they served other Gods. People must pay consequences fir their actions. What marks is speaking about is Israel coming out of Egypt, protected by God, n order to create a nation where the Messiah could be birthed. In the other action he is speaking about Rev. 12 where God PROTECTS the 144,000 (CODE for 3-5 million Jews who REPENTS) who are called The Woman, an Gid protects them because they repented and trusted in His warning to Flee Judea when they see the AoD.

So, the 6 Million Jews have nothing to do with either point marks made. God told us he saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones, then he would bring them back, but WTHOUT BREATH (Holy Spirit) in them, but then He would Breath Life back into them.

God is not responsible for Israel disobeying Him.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Different time periods. From 70 AD to 1948 God turned His back on Israel, He stated he would do that because they served other Gods. People must pay consequences fir their actions. What marks is speaking about is Israel coming out of Egypt, protected by God, n order to create a nation where the Messiah could be birthed. In the other action he is speaking about Rev. 12 where God PROTECTS the 144,000 (CODE for 3-5 million Jews who REPENTS) who are called The Woman, an Gid protects them because they repented and trusted in His warning to Flee Judea when they see the AoD.

So, the 6 Million Jews have nothing to do with either point marks made. God told us he saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones, then he would bring them back, but WTHOUT BREATH (Holy Spirit) in them, but then He would Breath Life back into them.

God is not responsible for Israel disobeying Him.
God never turned hid back on Israel ever ! How can God turn his back on one who truly is a Servant of God ? Such a one never turns their back on God ever in fact.
The ones who turned their backs on God were not Israel or not worthy of being an Israel in fact.
If one serves other Gods they are not worthy of Israel at all in fact !

The 6 Million Jews Killed was clearly the workings of the Jews that Jesus warned about time and time again. For they are the ones who crept in and claim that they are Israel in fact but are as Jesus pointed out. Now that Mob killed Jews all through it's history, it was they who killed Gods Prophets and Jesus and created all the problems for the People of God ? Bible has them in a Vineyard ? remember that story ! It's one that every true Christian would know, as it exposes a truth that clearly demonstrates the problem.
So we had a bastard that was always trying to undermine the People of God and nowadays it's the same old bastard problem, they are trying to kill all who are truly Gods people.
The 6 million Jews were killed because they were a huge threat to the bastards who claim to be Jews. because in them 6 million Jews they knew that bastard Jews well enough to expose them, as they did not like them at all and were calling them out ! As this Mob claimed to be Zion.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Don Trump was too tough for the snowflakes and lefties, so they put Biden in the White House instead and made themselves a laughing stock..:)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God never turned hid back on Israel ever ! How can God turn his back on one who truly is a Servant of God

Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, 2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live?(Means they were Dead) And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. 5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:(Means they were Dead) 6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. 8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. {{ Israel was REBORN as a Nation, but do not REPENT until the 70th week, after the Pre Trip Rapture of the Church. That comes BELOW:}

9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them,(Holy Spirit) and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

So, you do not understand God purposely forsook Israel for 2000 years? Turned His back on them, and saw them as DEAD MEN'S BONES !!

Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? 13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. 15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

So, God told Ezekiel he was going to forsook them to the point that they were as Dead Men's Bones, then for His own names sake alone (because of His promise to Abraham) he would bring them back into their land in the very end times. And then as Paul says, God gave their calling unto the Gentiles (time of the Gentiles) thus they were given Israel's mantle to take the Gospel unto the whole world, now go reread Rom. 9, "The Elder shall serve the Younger" or Esau serves Jacob fir a reason, this Israel serves the Church in the same light until the time of the Gentiles is come to the full. (Rapture). Then after God has brought Israel's bones back together (made them a nation), and the Gentile Church has been Raptured, during the 70th week, God receives 1/3 of the Jews because they repent, just before the Middle of the week Wrath pf God falls at the 1260.

Of course Gd forsakes Israel for nigh 2000 years, that is why they were not in their homeland.

Such a one never turns their back on God ever in fact.
The ones who turned their backs on God were not Israel or not worthy of being an Israel in fact.
If one serves other Gods they are not worthy of Israel at all in fact !

Read Romans chapters 9-11, it explains it all in three chapters, Israel lost their way because the believed in THE LAW, instead of having FAITH in God to deliver them from their sins, anyone who trusts in the law must keep all the law. It says so, read it. Abraham was justified by Faith. The Law of Moses only came 430 years later, THE PROMISE was the original Covenant, not the law, reread Gal. ch. 3.

The 6 Million Jews Killed was clearly the workings of the Jews that Jesus warned about time and time again. For they are the ones who crept in and claim that they are Israel in fact but are as Jesus pointed out. Now that Mob killed Jews all through it's history, it was they who killed Gods Prophets and Jesus and created all the problems for the People of God ? Bible has them in a Vineyard ? remember that story ! It's one that every true Christian would know, as it exposes a truth that clearly demonstrates the problem.
The killing of the Jews was Satan trying to wipe out the Jews, not the Jews trying to wipe out the Jews. If you read very carefully Ezekiel 37:11 God says specifically that when He brought Israel back into the land He did it as the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel, no partial or pretend Jewish nation ever came back into Israel, there were never any LOST TRIBES. that bad Eschatology. God can not lie.

So we had a bastard that was always trying to undermine the People of God and nowadays it's the same old bastard problem, they are trying to kill all who are truly Gods people.
The 6 million Jews were killed because they were a huge threat to the bastards who claim to be Jews. because in them 6 million Jews they knew that bastard Jews well enough to expose them, as they did not like them at all and were calling them out ! As this Mob claimed to be Zion.

God's Holy Word says different, they are the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, 2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live?(Means they were Dead) And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. 5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:(Means they were Dead) 6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. 8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. {{ Israel was REBORN as a Nation, but do not REPENT until the 70th week, after the Pre Trip Rapture of the Church. That comes BELOW:}

9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them,(Holy Spirit) and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

So, you do not understand God purposely forsook Israel for 2000 years? Turned His back on them, and saw them as DEAD MEN'S BONES !!

Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? 13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. 15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

So, God told Ezekiel he was going to forsook them to the point that they were as Dead Men's Bones, then for His own names sake alone (because of His promise to Abraham) he would bring them back into their land in the very end times. And then as Paul says, God gave their calling unto the Gentiles (time of the Gentiles) thus they were given Israel's mantle to take the Gospel unto the whole world, now go reread Rom. 9, "The Elder shall serve the Younger" or Esau serves Jacob fir a reason, this Israel serves the Church in the same light until the time of the Gentiles is come to the full. (Rapture). Then after God has brought Israel's bones back together (made them a nation), and the Gentile Church has been Raptured, during the 70th week, God receives 1/3 of the Jews because they repent, just before the Middle of the week Wrath pf God falls at the 1260.

Of course Gd forsakes Israel for nigh 2000 years, that is why they were not in their homeland.

Read Romans chapters 9-11, it explains it all in three chapters, Israel lost their way because the believed in THE LAW, instead of having FAITH in God to deliver them from their sins, anyone who trusts in the law must keep all the law. It says so, read it. Abraham was justified by Faith. The Law of Moses only came 430 years later, THE PROMISE was the original Covenant, not the law, reread Gal. ch. 3.

The killing of the Jews was Satan trying to wipe out the Jews, not the Jews trying to wipe out the Jews. If you read very carefully Ezekiel 37:11 God says specifically that when He brought Israel back into the land He did it as the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel, no partial or pretend Jewish nation ever came back into Israel, there were never any LOST TRIBES. that bad Eschatology. God can not lie.

God's Holy Word says different, they are the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel.
You say the killing of the Jews was due to Satan, I agree but not all so called Jews are Jews in fact, as you know such is biblical.

All people are of Satan until they are truly born again of the Holy Spirit.
All people are of this world until they are truly born again of the Holy Spirit.

Ok only a satanic person would believe that his blood line saves him regardless ? So going by generation for 2000 years say ? we still have people who are Gods people regardless ? Now if one could trace that line down what % could anyone be even some what related to one of the people just in 2000 year let alone going back over 4000 years ? it's stupid to even make such a assumption.
Jesus was not looking for such nonsense at all ! In the ones who had faith in Jesus was the key of a worthy person of God. and they only understood that he was in fact Jesus Christ when he went to Heaven.
Now if one does not know who Jesus Christ is or abide in him then that person is a curse in fact and of Satan. Satan owns all who are not Saved regardless.
Religion never saved anyone's Soul ever, only Jesus Christ Saves !

Jesus Christ was the biggest event ever in the history of Man by far.

The biggest point in ones life is when you are truly born again in fact, nothing comes close for that for a person and that's what one who is truly Saved wants for everyone. I could not give a rats about some clown making claims of his Jewishness.

The only reason why the so called Jews were killing the 6 million was that they totally feared them, because they would expose them as of Satan in fact.

Hitler was a bastard Jew and so was half of his top Generals, Government you name it and with Communist Russia was like 80% of bastard Jews in the Government etc etc and the fact is they were all Godless bastards who did not have the Holy Spirit at all and that's a fact !
See that, That's the Key to it all, people who were not worthy of Christ Jesus leading the people astray in fact.

Look at nowadays Godless bastards in charge of the USA etc etc, just look at there works ! They have created a Godless people ! An Anti-Christ Nation is on the path to Hell !
If you go out and charge someone with being an Anti-Christ, do you get a reaction ? No ! but if one was to claim one was an Anti-Semite just look at the reaction ? all the idiots and morons scream for blood ! just like they did for Jesus Blood. because that's what they are Anti-Christ in fact.
Now a true Christian would not let a man be treated like they did to Jesus. not to mention such a one would call them out for doing such and charge such ones with being an Anti-Christ in fact. Oh the Mob ! we have total morons calling themselves a Mob here, our Mob they say ? That's Anti-Christ ! People who lay claim to a so called race BS ? not to mention such is a lie ! there father is the father of Lies ! They are of this world, they are full of deceptions and full of delusions.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's a hard question some bible scholars say that America is in Bible Prophesy some say it is not, that all depends on what view of Bible Prophesy you choose to believe & use discernment on, i think very possibly America might be here in the End Times but then i'm wondering if America is suffering God's judgement because we have become sinful, could revvial even happen in America again or is it just too late? i think time will tell

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
that's a hard question some bible scholars say that America is in Bible Prophesy some say it is not, that all depends on what view of Bible Prophesy you choose to believe & use discernment on, i think very possibly America might be here in the End Times but then i'm wondering if America is suffering God's judgement because we have become sinful, could revvial even happen in America again or is it just too late? i think time will tell
I believe it's all been created by Satanic peoples workings to corrupt all. they kicked off in the school system, not to mention every system Church etc etc was worked on to bastardise such. So as to lead others astray for God. It's a tactic that they use 24/7 I have seen it all my life coming from people who are corrupt derelict immoral selfish slobs and grubs, they promote all that is depraved because they are truly sick.

I have come back to a Town that people knew me as being a Christian and here it is right in my face directly being taunted every step of the way with filth proposed to me. and then they get really wound up because they could not tempt me. I have seen them being religious and then turn directly, like possessed. No wonder they killed Jesus ! For they are of the darkness and love the darkness for they know no better.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say the killing of the Jews was due to Satan, I agree but not all so called Jews are Jews in fact, as you know such is biblical.

And not all Gentiles are of God. We know that there will be FEW that find the narrow path. This overall has nothing to do with who dos what as we can see written in the scriptures. We can see who does what, when and where.

All people are of Satan until they are truly born again of the Holy Spirit.
All people are of this world until they are truly born again of the Holy Spirit.

This is true but just like Satan can't cast out Satan, most people do not betray their own people their are exceptions, but its not the rule. Now there will be at least ONE MAN (False Prophet) who does this just like Jason did under Antiochus Epiphanes, he will be a Jewish High Priest gone rogue, but he helps kill the 2/3 of the Jews (10 Million Jews) who do not repent as the 1/3 do in Zechariah 13:8-9. So, single men or certain types may betray their own brothers, but as a group they are not going to betray themselves then get butchered by this end time E.U. President thug.

Ok only a satanic person would believe that his blood line saves him regardless ? So going by generation for 2000 years say ? we still have people who are Gods people regardless ? Now if one could trace that line down what % could anyone be even some what related to one of the people just in 2000 year let alone going back over 4000 years ? it's stupid to even make such a assumption.
Jesus was not looking for such nonsense at all ! In the ones who had faith in Jesus was the key of a worthy person of God. and they only understood that he was in fact Jesus Christ when he went to Heaven.

You miss God's whole pattern and you misunderstand that God's Promises will never be broken, and finally I think Galatians 3 throws you way off on this, I will explain at the very bottom on Galatians chapter 3.

God gave Israel the 7 Feasts, Israel saw the first three fulfilled in the 1.) Passover (Jesus blood) 2.) The Unleavened Bread (Jesus knew no sin) 3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the dead to overcome death) This fulfilled the Spring Feasts, next is the Summer Harvest or Feast of weeks followed by the three Fall Feasts. These were Holy Convocations or DRESS REHEARSALS!

4.) Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest/Church Age, we are now fulfilling this Feasts. Notice it is ALL ALONG on the calendar by its self. Think INSERTED Church Age Period. We know that the Last Trump always ended the Harvest (think Harvest of souls). The Israelites had Lunar timeframe, their New Year always had to start with a New Moon and only God knew exactly when this would happen (of course) but the Israelites of course could know THE SEASON, I mean the different phases of the moon tells you its very close. The New Moon (New Year) could hence come only over a two day period of time, so the Jewish leaders sent two witnesses up into the Mountains, as soon as they spotted the New Moon (New Year) they sent word back to start the Feast of Trumps which ended the Harvest. They then blew 9 sets of 11 Trumpet sounds (99) and then on the 100th or LAST TRUMP blew Longer and Louder than the other 99 and this OFFICIALLY ENDED the Harvest and since Jesus fulfilled the Passover, Unleavened Bread and First-fruits in Scriptures, he also fulfills this brother. RIGHT HERE: BELOW

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

So, Rev. 2 & 3 is the Church Age as given unto us by God in an OVERVIEW from 10,000 feet. We see the 7 (Divine Completion) Churches who have 7 Messengers, not Angels, John needed to wrote to the Pastors of these 7 Churches, Angels do nit need a Message from John. Smyrna has troubles 10 days (COMPLETION but not Divine Completion). So, this church will have tribulation as long as we are on earth, like Jesus told us in John 16:33. Then right after the 7 Churches we see the Rapture via Jesus blowing the Trumpet (The LAST TRUMP) which always ended the Harvest. Thus the Church Age Harvest of souls ends !! The Church is taken to Heaven and now the Beast will be allowed to return fir 3.5 years, but only after first getting Israel and THE MANY (Other Mediterranean Sea Region nations) to agree to a 7 Year Agreement, or it could be perpetual which Gid knows will only last 7 years. I mean Hawaii didn't join the USA for only 7 years right? Who does that? Either way, God knows it is only 7 years, this in the middle of that 7 years will come the betrayal. Just before that Israel REPENTS or ATONES just as Zechariah 13:8-9 says.

5.) Feast of Trumps (Jesus fulfills this when he Raptures the Church Harvesters. He also fulfilled the Harvest of Souls by the Church, of course. Now Israel is on earth and the Church is not, now Jesus will soon usher in the Kingdom Age (1000) year reign. But first Israel must REPENT.

6.) Feast of Atonement (remember I said these Feasts were DRESS REHEARSALS? Get it now) Israel must ATONE before the 70ty week can end. They do so in Zechariah 13:8-9 then flee unto the Petra/Bozrah area where God Himself protects them for 1260 days. Jesus blood atones.

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (This word actually means to DWELL with God. Thus when Jesus sits on David's throne for 1000 years he will be fulfilling this also, because Israel will be dwelling with God. Thus Jesus Fulfills all 7 of these Feasts.

God not only knows his people, they were Circumcised for a reason, so they would all know they were Jews. Now, only those who were toted off 2000 years ago need be kept track of, ALL 10 TRIBES we living in Judah when they were toted off, there was NEVER and lost tribes of Israel. I can explain why if needed.

Of course Jesus is going tom set up His Kingdom on David's Thrones amongst the Jews only.

The whole Gal. 3 understanding is a misunderstanding, Paul was never saying that ALL Jews and Gentiles are now ONE, never, ever, ever. Go reread it after I tell you what it means and you will then see it I bet.

So, Paul starts out WHO HAS BEWITCHED you, tat string out in the faith you have now moved to the flesh. Then he rails about why they do nit need to serve THE LAW as the Jews do/did in order to make Heaven, he explains why, he tells them the law only came 430 years later, that whoever tries to keep the law must keep it 100 percent or they are guilty as charged, he even states that once Jesus is come the law is no longer in effect, and that the law was only given to lead us to Christ Jesus. So why does he say there is neither Greek nor Jew, Male nor Female Slave nor Freeman in Christ? Just the opposite of what you have been taught.

QUESTION are there still Males and Females today? Of course, and there are also still Jews and Greeks or Gentiles. Paul had just chewed the Galatians out because they had listened to some "Jewish Christians" teaching them they must keep the Jewish Laws and Customs in order to be good enough to make it to Heaven. And thus Paul chides them, and says in God there is nether Jew nor Gentile (meaning God does not see anything but FAITH...........but in both Jew and Gentile, in both MALE and FEMALE) He is NOT SAYING there is not Male nor Females or there are not Jews and Gentiles, just the opposite. He is sayin as a Gentile you do not have to act like a Jew in order to be good enough to make it to heaven. They thought they had to keep te old Jewish Laws, they had been lied to, he is assuring them in God's eyes you are good enough in Christ Jesus' Blood, you do nit have to be a Jew, in God's eyes there is neither Jew nor Greek but those who BELIEVE............he is not saying there is no Jews or no Females and Males etc.

God will set up the Kingdom Age with Jesus ruling on the throne of David. Of course he needs a Jewish Peoples to do that brother.

Whoever is teaching all this anti Jew stuff is leading you in error brother. We are all sinners, but Gid has a plan for us and a plan for Israel.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And not all Gentiles are of God. We know that there will be FEW that find the narrow path. This overall has nothing to do with who dos what as we can see written in the scriptures. We can see who does what, when and where.

This is true but just like Satan can't cast out Satan, most people do not betray their own people their are exceptions, but its not the rule. Now there will be at least ONE MAN (False Prophet) who does this just like Jason did under Antiochus Epiphanes, he will be a Jewish High Priest gone rogue, but he helps kill the 2/3 of the Jews (10 Million Jews) who do not repent as the 1/3 do in Zechariah 13:8-9. So, single men or certain types may betray their own brothers, but as a group they are not going to betray themselves then get butchered by this end time E.U. President thug.

You miss God's whole pattern and you misunderstand that God's Promises will never be broken, and finally I think Galatians 3 throws you way off on this, I will explain at the very bottom on Galatians chapter 3.

God gave Israel the 7 Feasts, Israel saw the first three fulfilled in the 1.) Passover (Jesus blood) 2.) The Unleavened Bread (Jesus knew no sin) 3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the dead to overcome death) This fulfilled the Spring Feasts, next is the Summer Harvest or Feast of weeks followed by the three Fall Feasts. These were Holy Convocations or DRESS REHEARSALS!

4.) Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest/Church Age, we are now fulfilling this Feasts. Notice it is ALL ALONG on the calendar by its self. Think INSERTED Church Age Period. We know that the Last Trump always ended the Harvest (think Harvest of souls). The Israelites had Lunar timeframe, their New Year always had to start with a New Moon and only God knew exactly when this would happen (of course) but the Israelites of course could know THE SEASON, I mean the different phases of the moon tells you its very close. The New Moon (New Year) could hence come only over a two day period of time, so the Jewish leaders sent two witnesses up into the Mountains, as soon as they spotted the New Moon (New Year) they sent word back to start the Feast of Trumps which ended the Harvest. They then blew 9 sets of 11 Trumpet sounds (99) and then on the 100th or LAST TRUMP blew Longer and Louder than the other 99 and this OFFICIALLY ENDED the Harvest and since Jesus fulfilled the Passover, Unleavened Bread and First-fruits in Scriptures, he also fulfills this brother. RIGHT HERE: BELOW

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

So, Rev. 2 & 3 is the Church Age as given unto us by God in an OVERVIEW from 10,000 feet. We see the 7 (Divine Completion) Churches who have 7 Messengers, not Angels, John needed to wrote to the Pastors of these 7 Churches, Angels do nit need a Message from John. Smyrna has troubles 10 days (COMPLETION but not Divine Completion). So, this church will have tribulation as long as we are on earth, like Jesus told us in John 16:33. Then right after the 7 Churches we see the Rapture via Jesus blowing the Trumpet (The LAST TRUMP) which always ended the Harvest. Thus the Church Age Harvest of souls ends !! The Church is taken to Heaven and now the Beast will be allowed to return fir 3.5 years, but only after first getting Israel and THE MANY (Other Mediterranean Sea Region nations) to agree to a 7 Year Agreement, or it could be perpetual which Gid knows will only last 7 years. I mean Hawaii didn't join the USA for only 7 years right? Who does that? Either way, God knows it is only 7 years, this in the middle of that 7 years will come the betrayal. Just before that Israel REPENTS or ATONES just as Zechariah 13:8-9 says.

5.) Feast of Trumps (Jesus fulfills this when he Raptures the Church Harvesters. He also fulfilled the Harvest of Souls by the Church, of course. Now Israel is on earth and the Church is not, now Jesus will soon usher in the Kingdom Age (1000) year reign. But first Israel must REPENT.

6.) Feast of Atonement (remember I said these Feasts were DRESS REHEARSALS? Get it now) Israel must ATONE before the 70ty week can end. They do so in Zechariah 13:8-9 then flee unto the Petra/Bozrah area where God Himself protects them for 1260 days. Jesus blood atones.

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (This word actually means to DWELL with God. Thus when Jesus sits on David's throne for 1000 years he will be fulfilling this also, because Israel will be dwelling with God. Thus Jesus Fulfills all 7 of these Feasts.

God not only knows his people, they were Circumcised for a reason, so they would all know they were Jews. Now, only those who were toted off 2000 years ago need be kept track of, ALL 10 TRIBES we living in Judah when they were toted off, there was NEVER and lost tribes of Israel. I can explain why if needed.

Of course Jesus is going tom set up His Kingdom on David's Thrones amongst the Jews only.

The whole Gal. 3 understanding is a misunderstanding, Paul was never saying that ALL Jews and Gentiles are now ONE, never, ever, ever. Go reread it after I tell you what it means and you will then see it I bet.

So, Paul starts out WHO HAS BEWITCHED you, tat string out in the faith you have now moved to the flesh. Then he rails about why they do nit need to serve THE LAW as the Jews do/did in order to make Heaven, he explains why, he tells them the law only came 430 years later, that whoever tries to keep the law must keep it 100 percent or they are guilty as charged, he even states that once Jesus is come the law is no longer in effect, and that the law was only given to lead us to Christ Jesus. So why does he say there is neither Greek nor Jew, Male nor Female Slave nor Freeman in Christ? Just the opposite of what you have been taught.

QUESTION are there still Males and Females today? Of course, and there are also still Jews and Greeks or Gentiles. Paul had just chewed the Galatians out because they had listened to some "Jewish Christians" teaching them they must keep the Jewish Laws and Customs in order to be good enough to make it to Heaven. And thus Paul chides them, and says in God there is nether Jew nor Gentile (meaning God does not see anything but FAITH...........but in both Jew and Gentile, in both MALE and FEMALE) He is NOT SAYING there is not Male nor Females or there are not Jews and Gentiles, just the opposite. He is sayin as a Gentile you do not have to act like a Jew in order to be good enough to make it to heaven. They thought they had to keep te old Jewish Laws, they had been lied to, he is assuring them in God's eyes you are good enough in Christ Jesus' Blood, you do nit have to be a Jew, in God's eyes there is neither Jew nor Greek but those who BELIEVE............he is not saying there is no Jews or no Females and Males etc.

God will set up the Kingdom Age with Jesus ruling on the throne of David. Of course he needs a Jewish Peoples to do that brother.

Whoever is teaching all this anti Jew stuff is leading you in error brother. We are all sinners, but Gid has a plan for us and a plan for Israel.
Who ever is teaching you all this Ant-Christ stuff is a problem.

Who can claim to be a Jew ? no one ! and why would one mane such a stupid claim.
No one had any right to God because they were a Jew right from the beginning.
Jews were kicked out all through the Jews history in fact by the Jews.
Ones Tribe does not make one exclusive to God.
Anyone who makes a Claim of being a Jew nowadays would have to be well educated on the OT and apart from that they have no right to claim such a thing under God ? Because under God he would give that to such a one who is worthy of that Religion, just because one is or makes claims to be of a religion does not cut it with God.

Look I said before about one looking back at the family tree does not make you a Jew at all, so that one has to be worthy of something is the point Bible is showing ? remember Jacob became Israel ! there was a reason in fact for that. not because he was born of a Tribe bro.
The whole Tribe was worthless in fact bar for some people within it, Bible points this out. they looked too such people ?

I myself do not make such totally racist prejudice claims of some idiot claiming to be above anyone under God. I could do ? if I was not worthy of Christ Jesus.
Christ Jesus is where it all at bro and if one is not Truly born again, one is not worthy of God in fact regardless of some moronic bigot racist claims.
Being a Jew is not were it's all at in fact and it never was, One has God or one is not worthy, Jacob was worthy of the Name Israel and so was Nathaniel and what was it that Nathaniel to see ? That's the Key bro ! not some racist bigoted dribble that the Talmud promotes.

Jesus said there is nether Jew of Gentile under Christianity. that is finished ! I do not care for them outside of Christianity for they do not know what they claim, they are under a curse. Only morons flash their race card around, they are all idiots.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said there is nether Jew of Gentile under Christianity. that is finished ! I do not care for them outside of Christianity for they do not know what they claim, they are under a curse. Only morons flash their race card around, they are all idiots.
No, Paul said it, and I destroyed the reason you think he said it. All you have to do is read Gal 3, the very context tells us he is chiding the Galatians because they "THOUGT" they had to worship God like the Jews.

God lied and said he was going to bring the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel back in Ezekiel 37 then?

As per me understanding the end times and Anti-Christ, I understand better and more than anyone you will ever meet sir. Its my calling of 37 plus years. You are getting bogged down in these anti Jewish teachings, that's just a fact. God tells us Jesus will set up a Kingdom on David's Throne, that's Jewish, not Gentile. Why don't you try rereading Galatians 3 before you reply? It has zero to do with God creating ONE PEOPLES, that is a take from Satan who twisted the truth. It is Paul telling the Galatians they do not have to act like the Jews in order to be of God which means they do not have to keep THE LAW. Now go read it, ever sentence/verse in that chapter is about how THE LAW is of the Flesh, and FAITH makes us Righteous.

Those Galatians thought they had to keep the ole Jewish Laws in order to be of God so Paul says God doesn't see it that way, all those OF FAITH or of God, but that doesn't mean there are no Greeks, Jews, Romans, Chinese etc. etc. God Holy book says the Jews will be protected for 1260 days, not AL PEOPLES, we are Protected in Heaven via the Rapture.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, Paul said it, and I destroyed the reason you think he said it. All you have to do is read Gal 3, the very context tells us he is chiding the Galatians because they "THOUGT" they had to worship God like the Jews.

God lied and said he was going to bring the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel back in Ezekiel 37 then?

As per me understanding the end times and Anti-Christ, I understand better and more than anyone you will ever meet sir. Its my calling of 37 plus years. You are getting bogged down in these anti Jewish teachings, that's just a fact. God tells us Jesus will set up a Kingdom on David's Throne, that's Jewish, not Gentile. Why don't you try rereading Galatians 3 before you reply? It has zero to do with God creating ONE PEOPLES, that is a take from Satan who twisted the truth. It is Paul telling the Galatians they do not have to act like the Jews in order to be of God which means they do not have to keep THE LAW. Now go read it, ever sentence/verse in that chapter is about how THE LAW is of the Flesh, and FAITH makes us Righteous.

Those Galatians thought they had to keep the ole Jewish Laws in order to be of God so Paul says God doesn't see it that way, all those OF FAITH or of God, but that doesn't mean there are no Greeks, Jews, Romans, Chinese etc. etc. God Holy book says the Jews will be protected for 1260 days, not AL PEOPLES, we are Protected in Heaven via the Rapture.
Nothing anti Jewish at all in regards to Gods true people.
The Bones story in Ezekiel 37 is in regard's to the promise of Christ's Kingdom ?
Gal 3 :7-9 bro ? see ! that's were it at bro.
You do not understand the Holy Spirit, why are you looking to Man ?
Jesus has come bro and he said he would never leave us ? and he has not ! as he is here, for all to seek, as one of God would know that, if they were truly saved.
If one is looking for Jesus Christ you are not Saved.
I am Found !
I am of the Kingdom of God. That means I am Saved and I am Israel !

One has to be worthy to be called Israel, did you know that, and just being some Jews don't cut it anywhere in the Bible.

As in relation to the Bones story, you do not understand.

The Ones of God will be protected, them truly of Jesus Christ.

What you are making out about others Greeks etc etc is clearly only a carnal view in fact. Such is stupid to mix such up with the True Christians.
A true Christian does not have pride in claims of race because they are beyond that nonsense.
Jesus does not give a rats about your race card or what ever rubbish as that, the fact is one thing comes first before everything sport ! That you are right before God first in everything that you do, it has to come form Christ Jesus or it's not worthy.

I do not idolise any man ! I do not Idolise any so called Jew ?
I have had religious Idolise me in 1990 they wanted to kiss my feet etc because I have a Jewish sir name. They were idolising me because I was a Jew. They wanted me to be a Jew. I said no thanks ! I believe in Jesus Christ and no one bows down to me ! it's an insult to Jesus Christ ! and me.
I know such stupid religious idiots, Religion does not Save ones Soul, only Jesus Christ can do that !
I have had religious morons try every trick in the book on me, one tried to get me Saved, by the works of Man ? I said to them you mob can not save anyone at all. The Jews could not save themselves in fact. I know their works !

I do not believe in works, that's that is for the unsaved.
I do not toss the OT Commandments away, only the unsaved idiots would do such a thing, Remember what Jesus said about that bro ! not one jot he said ! Jesus was not taking anything away from God at all, but fulfilling. The OT Commandments are under Grace bro ! Changed ! but a carnal person would not understand the fact and come out with such stupid nonsense, as if one was looking at such coming from the OT angle. How stupid !

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bones story in Ezekiel 37 is in regard's to the promise of Christ's Kingdom ?
No, that promise is clearly about the Whole House of Israel. Not, the Gentile Church, which indeed has some Jews, Paul, Peter and of course todays messianic Jews etc. There are Three Harvests Israel celebrated, like the 7 Feasts there was a reason for everything. The Wheat Harvest, the Grape Harvest and the Barley Harvest. The Barley Harvest is the Gentile Church/Rapture. The Wheat are Israel who must grow together until the end with the Wicked Tares, and are then separated, but wheat is always Harvested after the Barley. Then you have the Grape Harvest.

In Rev. 14 we see all three Harvests, but of course we get the time-frame of Israel and the Wicked Grapes in real time but in verse 14 we get a FLASHBACK to the Pre Trib Harvest (from upon a cloud by Jesus). Jesus lands and the 144,000 (ALL Israel who repents) who are 3-5 million Jews are gathered into "God's barn" in verses 1-5 and in verses 17-20 we see the Harvest of the Grapes into God's Wine-press. So, the Barley is always harvested first because it needed no thrashing in order to be sifted. With Wheat they used a TRIBULUM (it is the Greek word where we actually get the English word Tribulation from) MACHINE to crush the wheat thus it could be sifted. Barley was cut and sifted straight away, it could be sifted without the need for being CRUSHED. So, this example is set for us throughout the New Testament, we just need to understand this.

Israel and the Church are TWO SEPERATE ENTITIES, even though we both come unto Christ Jesus by FAITH ALONE. There were two brides for Jacob, Rachel the preferred and Leah. God married Israel, Jesus will marry his Bride the Church in Rev. 19 then return with her. In Rev. 14 if you notice, the 144,000 (All Jews who repents, both male and female) have the name of the Father on their forehead !! Israel are the Fathers Bride, the Church will be Jesus' Bride.

Gal 3 :7-9 bro ? see ! that's were it at bro.
You can not take verses OUT OF THE CONTEXT !! This is a major NO NO and what leads people down wrong paths. I have seen major religions created like this. So instead of rereading and studying this and looking at what stated you just FALL BACLK on the same old thinking.

I will spell it out in full.

Gal. 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.

{{{ So, Paul starts out by chiding these foolish Galatians for now thinking they have to keep the old Jewish Laws. He says who has deceived you, starting out in the Spirit (Faith) you are now made perfect in the Flesh (The Law). Have you suffered [for Christ] in vain. }}}

5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. 7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. 8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

{{{ All men are BLESSED through Faithful Abraham, we are through FAITH Children of God just like Abraham, but we are not Jews/Israel, thus the Promises of God to Abraham do not pertain unto us per se. We are heirs unto God by out father Abraham through FAITH, not through SEED. There is still a Jewish Nation that God made multiple promises unto. Not understanding the timing of the Rapture always hinders people. Paul is not talking about being actually children of Abraham, but children of the man who was made righteous because he BELIEVED God. Indeed we are reborn by FAITH ALONE but we are not Israelites nor do those promises to Abraham's seed pertain unto us. This who chapter is Paul tryin g to get the Galatians to understand they do not have to be like the Jews in order to make it to Heaven. And by the ay, never, ever, ever place the word of a Pastor unto his flock over a THUS SAITH THE LORD Prophet. Paul's job was to finesse his flock unto living fir Christ Jesus. In 1 Cor. 15 BASICALLY the Dead and Living are raised at the exact same time (Blink of an eye difference, LOL) yet Paul, because the Corinthians feared their loved ones would e let behind, put a little ADDED JAM on the story and said the Dead would rise first, a blink of an eye before the living are raptured !! We are both take at the exact same time when that Trump is blown by Jesus. If me and my wife walk into a Grocery store at the same time but my left foot make it in first, did we walk in together or did I walk in first? Pastors do this all the time they accentuate the positive to uplift they patrons. Paul said I will be all things to all people to win souls. Paul was NOT a Thus Saith the Lord Prophet. Ezekiel was. }}}

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONTINUED..........

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. 13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. 16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. 18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

{{{ So, this is all about Paul rebuking the Galatians about serving THE LAW, he is not saying in verses 7-9 that Abraham is "their father" he is saying Abraham is the father of ALL FAITHFUL, both Jew and Greek, Male and Female, Slave and Freemen, the LAW AVAILS NOTHING !! He's making a point, not saying Abraham is their real father, he's the father of faith. You take it literal, it is not meant that way, Paul is trying to teach them that the only way to come unto God us like Abraham the "FATHER of Faith" not THEIR FATHER. Thus they are not Israel, thus they are not a part of the Israeli promise by God. Paul is just making a point, in order to be of God you have to lie BY FAITH you cant be justified by THE LAW.}}}

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator. 20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. 22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. 26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

{{{ The whole chapter is about the Galatians serving THE LAW not living by FAITH, because of course some Jewish Christians came in and told them they must observe the Jewish Laws to be of God and of the Faith of Abraham. But Paul, was like NO.....you can not know God via serving the Law, you can only know God via FAITH. So, stop trying to be good enough for God by keeping these Laws which came 430 years after Abraham lived. }}}

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Not one Nation, but we are al sons of God by FAITH ALONE. Just like we are not all MALES the fact that people cant understand this point when thee are still Males & Females tells me they do not get what Paul is saying at all.

Now, go look in the bible, discover God's Holy Word that shows over, and over, and over that Jesus will set up his Kingdom in Israel (Kingdom Age) and the Church will be Raptured Pre Trib. They are TWO DIFFERENT ENTOTES, explore the bible in full, its all right there.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When Jesus came that was it ! end of story for the OT.
Then some what like an egg she hatched ! and became live ! and all of the people who came to Christ are worthy of that was of the OT to be free in Christ !
Anyone who makes claims of so called Jews ? for 2000 years is a idiot. For them so called Jews are not worthy of the OT in fact, they are as a dog goes back to it's vomit ! They are Anti-Christ in fact ! They do not know the Father and they reject the Son. clearly that is the case of any jerk that makes a claim of being a cursed Jew, because that is what they are cursed a blight on all people and themselves a poor snivelling Grub that has no Grace.
But for the Jews who's eyes were opened to Christ Jesus is the blessing, for they are and were the people of God ! worthy ! the others were nothing they were lost to God in fact. They are not even worthy of the OT they were lead astray as any worthy Christian knows in fact.
Why would any Christian look to one who goes back to the vomit ?

I do give credit to one who is worthy of the OT tho, because they will have hope if they are true and they look to Moses, but if they look to the Talmud Whore they will never be worthy at all to God.

The Talmud is the worst books in the world ever by far, totally the workings of the Devil ! Such madness clearly was Hitler and Co apart of I am sure, because it runes along the same lines of nonsense of full on bigotry racist idiocy, you name it everything Evil is exposed in such madness and the Nazis half arsed attempt of living up to the Talmud just did not cut the grade of that of the Nazis Masters. Most Nazis did not even know the gods Idols that they were serving.

All Bastards look to Idols and are the works of Man inspired trash madness. For they do not know God in fact and anyone who does know Gods only begotten Son knows the Father !

Once Truly Saved Always Saved bro. you have to be truly born again ! and then one can be worthy of Christ Jesus ! their is no other way bro. !

Old mate is trying to come in from another door ! with some so called Jew BS line, that works to undermine Jesus Christ. and the same worked to undermine the Jews all through OT History as well. For they are a Curse ! on all they come across, leading them astray.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not see the United States in the Bible. A couple of years ago I had vivid dreams of Russia bombers attacking the mainland. About the same time I read a flood of testimonies and videos of people claiming they were prophets and that Russia/China would attack the United States.

One pastor was sure that it was going to happen after the presidential election. That didn't happen but I have thought on it quite a bit lately. I just saw an article that said that Putin will attack the west if any American rockets are used in Ukraine. And he said he could nuke all of the mainland with four missiles.

Maybe all of those dreams and visions were not for that election but a later time. What do you think will happen to the United States of America?

Once you become a "workman" in all of God's Word, you learn that man is NOT going to destroy this world with nuclear weapons.

God's consuming fire according to Apostle Peter in 2 Peter 3:10-13 is what will destroy this present world earth age. Man doesn't have enough nukes to burn all of man's works off the surface of this earth. The way science thinks man can destroy himself is from nuclear fallout, radiation, etc., a much slower process.

Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 showed it will be an INSTANT CHANGE on that "day of the Lord", at the twinkling of an eye, fast as one can blink the eye. The Old Testament prophets also agree the destruction from God will come at an instant, suddenly. The illusion of this present flesh world is soon to be over.

I understand when God's Word points to the United States of America, and also Russia and its allies. There's 2 Israel's per God's Word, because God split the old nation of Israel into two separate kingdoms back in Solomon's day (1 Kings 11 forward). And those two houses have continued to have separate functions even to this day, and won't be put back together until Lord Jesus returns in our near future.