What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE:APAK
‘This Is How Americans Should Act’: Resident Asserts Right to Self Defense After Shooting Burglar Dead
by Adan Salazar

A fast-acting Washington resident and his family are alive after he thwarted a burglary at his residence by shooting one would-be thief dead.

Spanaway resident Jerahme Smith, who’s lived with his wife and children at his leased home for three years, grabbed his firearm after he heard someone kick down his door Thursday around 4:20 a.m.

“The homeowner told police he shot at the suspects as they kicked in his back door,” according to Fox 13. “The intruders then ran into the front yard where deputies later found one of the suspects dead. The other suspect ran off.”

A situation which NONE of us would wish for themselves or anyone else, -- but which we MUST be PREPARED FOR:

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them,But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

And for those who choose to ignore these instructions, -- Good Luck.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THIS IS REALLY A GREAT SPEECH....about spending the peoples money...

'If We Don't Stop It, This Country Will Not Survive': Chip Roy Issues Dire Warning On House Floor

Reactions: Truman and Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video: DeSantis Introduces ‘Stop WOKE’ Act, Says CRT Is “Elite-Driven Phenomenon”
by Steve Watson

upload_2021-12-16_8-14-12.png

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis introduced legislation Wednesday in an effort to crack down on the teaching of Critical Race Theory and other ‘woke’ ideology in schools and places of employment, urging that his state will not tolerate the “elite-driven phenomenon.” of “cultural Marxism”.

As he spoke about the bill, called the Stop Wrongs to Our Kids and Employees Act (Stop W.O.K.E Act), DeSantis noted “We want all our students to understand why was our country founded. What were some of the key ideas that made us different,” adding that core rights “do not come from government.”

The governor continued, “I think what you see now with the rise of this woke ideology is an attempt to really delegitimize our history and delegitimize our institutions.”

“And I view the wokeness as cultural Marxism,” DeSantis added to rapturous applause.

DeSantis emphasised that proponents of CRT “want to tear at the fabric of our society and our culture, really things we’ve taken for granted, like the ability of parents to direct the upbringing of their kids,” displacing it with a “militant form of leftism”.

The legislation will provide parents a private right of action to enforce prohibition of the teaching of CRT and to recover attorney’s fees if they are successful.

Labelling CRT as “state-sanctioned racism,” and “indoctrination,” the governor proclaimed “No taxpayer dollars should be used to teach our kids to hate our country,” adding “We also have a responsibility to ensure that parents have the means to vindicate their rights when it comes to enforcing state standards.”

“How is it not a hostile work environment to be attacking people based on their race or telling them that they’re privileged or part of oppressive systems when all they’re doing is showing up to work and trying to earn a living?” DeSantis asked, adding “We believe that that violates the Florida Civil Rights laws, but to the extent that it doesn’t, we’re going to make sure that the law does include this.”

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: APAK,
Furious Mother Lashes Out At Teachers Who Secretly Convinced 7th Grader She Was Trans
Dec 16, 2021

Furious Mother Lashes Out At Teachers Who Secretly Convinced 7th Grader She Was Trans

There is no greater THREAT to our children than to be coached into a world of perversion by the Schools we trusted.

Well NO MORE. The Parents are not only Waking Up, but are STANDING UP against a system which NO LONGER deserves any TRUST. The School Boards are being REPLACED; the "social-curriculum" is being THROWN OUT; and the teachers who undermine OUR VALUES are NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE.

Yamamoto: "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Let's take back our Nation.
Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a real loser of a man.....a cop out to elitism and communistic State ideals..and he's making $$$ by investing in the jab market

U.S. News

CNBC’s Cramer Declares “Government Has A Right To Force You To Obey”
by Steve Watson
CNBC “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer has taken his personal vaccine mandate zeal a step further by declaring to his audience that “the government has a right to force you to obey.”

Cramer made the statement on Twitter:

upload_2021-12-17_9-9-48.png
Needless to say, the backlash was swift:

upload_2021-12-17_9-11-11.png
upload_2021-12-17_9-12-35.png

upload_2021-12-17_9-13-50.png
In a follow up tweet, Cramer accused anyone who opposes government COVID vaccine mandates of being “pro-polio”:

The host previously called for the U.S. military to forcibly inoculate the American people with the COVID injection.

“Until the federal government gets serious and starts requiring vaccinations nationwide, you better get used to more Covid variant freakouts like we had last Friday,” Cramer claimed, referring to the Black Friday market dip in response to hysterical reporting about the “Omicron” variant.

“They represent our sorry, no good, all-our-fault future. And it will keep being our fault until our leaders stop bending over backward for the not-so-conscientious objectors,” Cramer added.

upload_2021-12-17_9-15-58.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1465760204461588483
During the segment, Cramer also said he believes that the unvaccinated should be dragged into courts and forced to defend their “conscientious objector” status.

He also blasted Biden’s vaccine mandates as “toothless”, arguing that they don’t go far enough and that he would like to see government operating vaccine pushes through “talk shows”.

“We haven’t centralized the issue to the point where the White House actually seems to take responsibility. We’d see. First was the CDC, then the FDA, the National Institutes of Health, mostly coordinating policy through talk shows,” Cramer declared.

He continued, “Then we left vaccination policy to individual companies. Now it’s toothless OSHA going back and forth on what’s allowed in factories, but nobody with any power saying the frontline workers need to be vaccinated. It’s just plain wrong, and most of us are sick of it.”

Finally he proclaimed that “Even as a vocal, anti-vax minority is always grabbing the mic, this charade must end. The government must require vaccinations,” adding “Not of this group or that group, not company by company, not cruise ship by cruise ship, or airline by airline or governor by governor. The buck stops at the White House.

Wow.

Is it any wonder no one watches these shows anymore?

———————————————————————————————————————

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: @APAK
Here's a real loser of a man.....a cop out to elitism and communistic State ideals..and he's making $$$ by investing in the jab market

U.S. News
by Steve Watson
CNBC “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer has taken his personal vaccine mandate zeal a step further by declaring to his audience that “the government has a right to force you to obey.”

Apparently this same "Cramer" lost his "Trading License" for illegal trading practices, and now he's lost his Personal Credibility.

A terrible future awaits BOTH those who Promote the Lies, and those that refuse to accept the TRUTH and fall for the LIES.

WVBR,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Reactions: APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrat Congress Releases Document Claiming President Trump "Deliberately Undermined Response to Coronavirus"

Democrat Congress Releases Document Claiming President Trump “Deliberately Undermined Response to Coronavirus”
By Joe Hoft
Published December 18, 2021

WHAT IS IT WITH THE DEMS AND TRUMP? TWO FAILED IMPEACHMENTS, LIES in the Halls of Congress, LIES in the Media, -- LIES, LIES, LIES.

I'd tell you why both the Dems and the Rino's are so obsessed, but sometimes people have to simply see for themselves. But if anyone wants a PREVIEW, read I suggest they read Revelation 11.

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Fair Dinkum and fitting tale of how to spot a modern day politician.................. @Truman @Bobby Jo @Reggie Belafonte @Cristo Rei @Taken @stunnedbygrace @Enoch111
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How Many Cows?

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new 2018 BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust. The driver, a young man named Cliff in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, RayBan® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Apple iPhone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany ..

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Apple iPad® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Galaxy S5® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government", says Bud.

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, “but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know sh*t about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep”

“Now give me back my dog.”

AND THAT FOLKS IS WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AND

THEY ARE SITTING ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE!!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
QUOTE: @APAK

U.S. News
by Steve Watson

Apparently this same "Cramer" lost his "Trading License" for illegal trading practices, and now he's lost his Personal Credibility.

A terrible future awaits BOTH those who Promote the Lies, and those that refuse to accept the TRUTH and fall for the LIES.

WVBR,

Welcome back my friend
Hey, birdman, how's it flappin'?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Great fun but i wasn't in that much white water

whitewater%20kayak.jpg

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
QUOTE: APAK,
Dec 16, 2021

There is no greater THREAT to our children than to be coached into a world of perversion by the Schools we trusted.

Well NO MORE. The Parents are not only Waking Up, but are STANDING UP against a system which NO LONGER deserves any TRUST. The School Boards are being REPLACED; the "social-curriculum" is being THROWN OUT; and the teachers who undermine OUR VALUES are NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE.

Yamamoto: "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Let's take back our Nation.
Bobby Jo

Oh man im not even going to read the article... The headline says it all i think... Ahhh geez i should just head back into the bush...:oops:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

U.S. News

by Steve Watson

Cramer made the statement on Twitter:

View attachment 19382
Needless to say, the backlash was swift:

View attachment 19383
View attachment 19384

View attachment 19385
In a follow up tweet, Cramer accused anyone who opposes government COVID vaccine mandates of being “pro-polio”:

The host previously called for the U.S. military to forcibly inoculate the American people with the COVID injection.

“Until the federal government gets serious and starts requiring vaccinations nationwide, you better get used to more Covid variant freakouts like we had last Friday,” Cramer claimed, referring to the Black Friday market dip in response to hysterical reporting about the “Omicron” variant.

“They represent our sorry, no good, all-our-fault future. And it will keep being our fault until our leaders stop bending over backward for the not-so-conscientious objectors,” Cramer added.

View attachment 19386

https://twitter.com/i/status/1465760204461588483
During the segment, Cramer also said he believes that the unvaccinated should be dragged into courts and forced to defend their “conscientious objector” status.

He also blasted Biden’s vaccine mandates as “toothless”, arguing that they don’t go far enough and that he would like to see government operating vaccine pushes through “talk shows”.

“We haven’t centralized the issue to the point where the White House actually seems to take responsibility. We’d see. First was the CDC, then the FDA, the National Institutes of Health, mostly coordinating policy through talk shows,” Cramer declared.

He continued, “Then we left vaccination policy to individual companies. Now it’s toothless OSHA going back and forth on what’s allowed in factories, but nobody with any power saying the frontline workers need to be vaccinated. It’s just plain wrong, and most of us are sick of it.”

Finally he proclaimed that “Even as a vocal, anti-vax minority is always grabbing the mic, this charade must end. The government must require vaccinations,” adding “Not of this group or that group, not company by company, not cruise ship by cruise ship, or airline by airline or governor by governor. The buck stops at the White House.

Wow.

Is it any wonder no one watches these shows anymore?

———————————————————————————————————————

whew, he’s awful. Sure wouldn’t take his advice on money. If I had any. I don’t. But if I did. Lol.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... AND THEY ARE SITTING ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE!!

AMEN to THAT! -- Some people think that we can dig ourselves out of sin, by Politics, more Laws, or more Cops, but Jesus is the ONLY one who can set humanity back on it's feet is when HE Returns. And even then, people will still have sin but the temptation incitement will be cast into the pit, which will solve many but not all of our limitations.

WVBR,

Reactions: APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh man im not even going to read the article... The headline says it all i think... Ahhh geez i should just head back into the bush...:oops:

You SHOULD HEAR how the Parents are no longer trusting their School Boards, Schools, or Teachers. -- And it's about time that we WAKE UP and STAND UP!

So GOOD ON HER!

Reactions: Cristo Rei