What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Shut your mouth and stop talking about all your Godly stuff, we’re working as fast as we can creating you a new cyber sky god. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Evil spirits, Wicked men....
Fear mongering on “steroids” daily pseudo crisis bombardments.
Solutions daily “sweet to the ears, bitter in the gut”.

^ Historically nothing new....kingdoms, empires etc. spreading gobbling up land, nations, governance....ruling supreme....crashing, caving, falling....

^ Nations revamp, border, seat governing appointees....some succeed, maintain....some crash, cave, fall.

^ Cycle continues...Nations revamp, border, seat governing appointees...some succeed, maintain....some crash, cave, fall.

While the People at Large, in their respective Nations....wait to see, what will be next effecting “their” Nation....gab amongst their citizenry, about the daily likes and dislikes....BEHIND the scenes...is where ALL the Ideas, Colluding, Plans, are being discussed, Agreed on....and Being effected IN unison....BY every seated governing appointee, IN Every Nation IN the World...
Their “catch phrase”, IS WORLD....’RE-SET’...every governing appointee is Openly, saying, repeating, alerting, assuring their co-conspirators, “they” are “doing their part” in the big scheme.
The public at large, hears the “catch phrase”, with most not having a clue what it means.
What it means IS; setting aside of “nations” force taking over other “nations”... some nations falling, some people becoming oppressed, iron fisted ruling of some nations and not others...TO: ALL nations appointees in agreement, ALL appointees equally on the same page...Rule, Dictate, Oppress, Control, all people of all nations in the Same way, timeframe and manner...
Open ears, Open eyes...individual nations are not mimicking other nations. Dictating, Mandating, Oppressing, Round ups, Forcing; by “happenstance”!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that this has already been posted but its worth a repost i reckon

View attachment 19447

The UN Just Put up a Giant Statue in New York That Resembles a ‘Beast’ Described in the Book of Revelation

View attachment 19446

Sometimes God gives us warnings. Other times Satan shows himself.
Ive been seeing a lot of both recently and this is just another example.

Yet people will dismiss it as coincidence or try and justify it as a lovely piece of artwork...
Such people are entrenched in deception... This is a clear sign

This statue, which depicts a jaguar with an eagle’s wings, was installed outside of U.N. headquarters in New York. It was created by artists Jacobo and Maria Angeles as a “guardian for international peace and security” and was donated to the U.N. by the government of Oaxaca, Mexico in December 2021. snopes

Too bad, some organizations did not learn to say No Thanks, to an others hideous idea of what they think depicts “peace and security”.
Sort of akin to someone offering another a Free gift tee shirt or Free gift tattoo of Satan ... and the other to “think”...(free? Gift? Enticement, eh...)...
and to “say”...No thank you.

But then, it is the UN, and represents “them” well...”THEY” open armed accepted and displayed the hideous gift.
Hideous...(hide means undercover, secret...suffix ous means : full of : having : possessing the qualities of clamorous poisonous. )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unvaccinated man denied access to buy food at a Farmers Market in Toronto, Canada
The Peoples Media,Dec 19, 2021

A farmers market in Toronto, Ontario, Canada recently denied a man access to buy food because he was not vaccinated. The place is called Wychwood Barns Farmers Market. They say they are following the law under the Reopening Ontario Act, O. Regulation 364/20. However, under Schedule 1, s 2.1(3) of the regulation, proof of vaccination is not required at event spaces "where a patron is entering an indoor area solely to make a retail purchase".

I hope that everyone sees and tells others what's in our future. -- If people don't have 6 months of supplies (food, water, shelter, fuel, medicine) they will be in trouble.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6afd2af8b8483c09.jpeg

... and did you notice that MANY which asserted Brandon's win are no longer spouting their deceptions?

The TRUTH Always Comes Out.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
41% of Dems Now Believe 2020 Election Was Stolen

“41% of DEMS now believe 2020 was a fraud. Up from 34%. This likely means the minority working class is coming awake - doubt it’s the double mask white libs.

59% overall. Reaching near what I would consider apogee point 60-65%

Truly an incredible number. No Republic can survive 3/5 of the electorate no longer trusting its method of determining its leaders.”

- Captain Seth Keshel
and:

“A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Report.

c836438186761fc2.jpeg

The Deep State has been CAUGHT, Trump has the EVIDENCE, and the Citizens are WAKING UP.

It's a good thing Trump has CONSTRUCTION experience, because we're going to need MORE Prisons -- or maybe MORE Guillotines. TREASON IS A CAPITAL OFFENSE.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a LOT of chatter how Washington Crossed the Delaware River on Christmas Eve to deliver a SURPRISING VICTORY over the Hessian Army, with the implication that we should expect a SIMILAR Victory THIS Christmas Eve and Day:

On Christmas Day in 1776, George Washington crossed the Delaware River with 2400 troops. All odds were against them but they didn’t show any fear. They came to crush their enemies and they did. It’s time to crush ours. We are living through our 1776 moment.

722ada1b18104d78.jpg

So did anyone see it? I DID, -- in the form of a "Resident" who revealed his complete and utter FAILURE when a caller said "Let's Go Brandon", and Brandon repeated it back, "Let's Go Brandon, I agree".

And winning a Battle is not winning a War, but it is a SIGNIFICANT STEP toward our fellow Citizens REALIZING that Brandon is INCAPABLE of even Pretending to run our Government.

Of SUCH both Battles and Wars are won!

Watch: Joe Biden Accidentally Agrees With, Repeats 'Lets Go Brandon,' Realizes His Mistake But It's Too Late

Watch: Joe Biden Accidentally Agrees With, Repeats 'Lets Go Brandon,' Realizes His Mistake But It's Too Late
By Steve Straub, December 24, 2021

Here’s an early Christmas present for every American.

White House occupant Joe Biden was taking calls from the NORAD Santa tracking program when a dad ended the call with “Merry Christmas, and Let’s Go Brandon.”

Biden was clearly caught off guard and replied with: “Let’s Go Brandon, I agree”.

Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
c2c430aac6911d8c.png

2 Tim. 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
0d29d7a7e738eef2.png

THIS should give us SOME HOPE!

Early plandemic i envisioned a sperate society for the unvaxed... You would need all kinds of people from every trade and profession but it could be done... Well writen laws need to be made to ensure this tyranny never happens again. There is a town here that is doing the same. I don't know too much about it but i might end up moving there if the mark of the beast system gets going...

But i'll be back on the road in my campervan soon. The pandemic ain't gonna stop me living, screw that. And if it gets bad im well stocked and prepared to blend into the bush like the predator and go into survival mode

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately it seems that when a person maintains their "youthful" appearance, it's often due to Adrenochrome:

7102e089f39c3ed9.jpg

And I'm not particularly prone to "gossip", but apparently some have associate Betty White with such practices, as seemingly evidenced in this picture.

We all make choices.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Well written laws need to be made to ensure this tyranny never happens again. ...

It IS a worthy enterprise, but Rev. 11 makes the future abundantly clear that satan will win his victory, UNTIL JESUS RETURNS. But in the meantime we fight the good fight to reach as many as will save their own souls!

WVBR,

Reactions: Cristo Rei