What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: Bobby Jo
Reports that Washington DC has gone "dark" with all the publicly accessible video camera feeds NOT AVAILABLE. And apparently the FBI BUILDING has Chains across it's hand-rails to the steps, and Shutters on the Entrance Doors:

FBI Headquarters in Washington DC - Boarded-up, Stairs Chained off - No one in Building

FBI Headquarters in Washington DC - Boarded-up, Stairs Chained off - No one in Building
Nation NewsDesk 15 June 2021

Video below from a Citizen Journalist reports that the FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC is vacant this morning, June 15, 2021, and the entrance doors are BOARDED-up.

No one can even walk-up the entry stairs which have a small chain across them to keep everyone out.

I have no idea why this is taking place but it sure seems ominous.

Why is everyone gone?
[see the Video]

... and earlier reports have shown PLYWOOD over some random windows, but certainly strange circumstances.

So now (thanks to "Monkey Werx", through 1st District of Minnesota Congressman Hadadorn's homepage) we discover that WASHINGTON DC has virtually SHUT DOWN ALL Offices, and Buildings:

Washington DC Tours & Public Buildings Operating Status

United States Capitol and House and Senate Office Buildings: All Buildings CLOSED to public and tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Library of Congress: All buildings CLOSED to public and tours SUSPENDED until further notice

White House (Call 202-456-7041 for updates) -- apparently NO ONE ANSWERING

FBI Building: Building CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Bureau of Engraving and Printing: Building CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Department of State: Building CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Pentagon: Building: CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Smithsonian Musuems (list here): All buildings CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

National Zoo: CLOSED until further notice

Holocaust Museum: Building CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

National Archives: Building CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts (season info): Building CLOSED to public and all performances SUSPENDED until further notice

National Cherry Blossem Festival: All events CANCELLED

Arlington National Cemetary: CLOSED to public; OPEN to families for visitation; scheduled funerals will CONTINUE as planned

Museum of the Bible: CLOSED (through January 28)

International Spy Museum: OPEN

National Arboretum: Grounds only OPEN (The National Bonsai & Penjing Museum and Administration Building are still CLOSED to the public)​

Are we expecting Nuclear Weapons to start falling from the skies?, -- or could it be that the U.S. Military is taking ASSERTIVE CONTROL of our U.S. Government!

Yeah, I think the LATTER!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reports that Washington DC has gone "dark" with all the publicly accessible video camera feeds NOT AVAILABLE. And apparently the FBI BUILDING has Chains across it's hand-rails to the steps, and Shutters on the Entrance Doors:

Video below from a Citizen Journalist reports that the FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC is vacant this morning, June 15, 2021, and the entrance doors are BOARDED-up.

No one can even walk-up the entry stairs which have a small chain across them to keep everyone out.

Why is everyone gone?
[see the Video]

... and earlier reports have shown PLYWOOD over some random windows, but certainly strange circumstances.

So now (thanks to "Monkey Werx", through Congressman Hadadorn's homepage) we discover that WASHINGTON DC has virtually SHUT DOWN ALL Offices, and Buildings:

United States Capitol and House and Senate Office Buildings: All Buildings CLOSED to public and tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Library of Congress: All buildings CLOSED to public and tours SUSPENDED until further notice

FBI Building: Building CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Bureau of Engraving and Printing: Building CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Department of State: Building CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Pentagon: Building: CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Smithsonian Musuems (list here): All buildings CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

Holocaust Museum: Building CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

National Archives: Building CLOSED to public and all tours SUSPENDED until further notice

John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts (season info): Building CLOSED to public and all performances SUSPENDED until further notice

Arlington National Cemetary: CLOSED to public; OPEN to families for visitation; scheduled funerals will CONTINUE as planned

National Arboretum: Grounds only OPEN (The National Bonsai & Penjing Museum and Administration Building are still CLOSED to the public)​

Are we expecting Nuclear Weapons to start falling from the skies?, -- or could it be that the U.S. Military is taking ASSERTIVE CONTROL of our U.S. Government!

Bobby Jo

If your post regarding all these widespread closures are all true, then there is positive intel received of a major threat to DC...no question about it. This is unprecedented as far as I know. Then of course it could be false intel and/or a dress rehearsal for something 'big' to happen down the road.

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep this is where this clown is at today................

304760_image.jpeg

Reactions: Acolyte and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why is everyone gone?
[see the Video]

So now (thanks to "Monkey Werx", through 1st District of Minnesota Congressman Hadadorn's homepage) we discover that WASHINGTON DC has virtually SHUT DOWN ALL Offices, and Buildings:

Bobby Jo

They are keeping the American people out. Remember who those buildings and parks belong to.
Our tax dollars paid for them. The people built them.
And now they say.. wait for it... wait for it...

YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hear the guy behind the curtain, puppeteer the Obiden empty suit in real time...it is amusing and really sad to know who is steering the course for America today.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hear the guy behind the curtain, puppeteer the Obiden empty suit in real time...it is amusing and really sad to know who is steering the course for America today.

Hey APAK,

I originally believed it was LEGITIMATE, but soon discovered it was a CLEVER SPOOF, -- and a WONDERFUL SPOOF at that!

But at the same time, HUMOR Always has some TRUTH!

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo busy fixing dinner :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy and APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are keeping the American people out. Remember who those buildings and parks belong to.
Our tax dollars paid for them. The people built them.
And now they say.. wait for it... wait for it...

YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE!

Well, -- our tax dollars paid for Guantanamo, and she's CERTAINLY going to be "welcomed" there! ;)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo slow on serving dinner :rolleyes: )

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

0f1e3ea404147863.png

It would seem the Wrong People are in these Jail Cells. Perhaps this will soon change.

Bobby Jo

It's so obscene.....

what are our political reps doing about it?..zero .....if this is not recklessness, lawlessness, evil and pure hate, check me in to the nearest funny farm because I'm thinking 1984 all over again.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's so obscene.....

what are our political reps doing about it?..zero .....if this is not recklessness, lawlessness, evil and pure hate, check me in to the nearest funny farm because I'm thinking 1984 all over again.

I think the U.S. Military working with PRESIDENT TRUMP will soon remedy this situation with some NEW OCCUPANTS. And TRUMP may even have use his Construction background to EXPAND these facilities for all the INFLUX.

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo STILL hasn't brought dinner :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Ziggy and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the U.S. Military working with PRESIDENT TRUMP will soon remedy this situation with some NEW OCCUPANTS. And TRUMP may even have use his Construction background to EXPAND these facilities for all the INFLUX.

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo STILL hasn't brought dinner :rolleyes: )

Let's hope in a positive outcome for the average Joe (and that does not mean for the Joe in the White House clown suit either)..I am

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey APAK,

I originally believed it was LEGITIMATE, but soon discovered it was a CLEVER SPOOF, -- and a WONDERFUL SPOOF at that!

But at the same time, HUMOR Always has some TRUTH!

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo busy fixing dinner :rolleyes: )

This one however is his own thoughts and words for sure.....what can you say...Trump should be running things today...

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one however is his own thoughts and words for sure.....what can you say...Trump should be running things today...

Let's recall that in Trump's first few weeks in Office, the Deep State tried to convince us that Trump was mentally incapable of running this country. And it seems that whatever the DS ACCUSES, -- from 2016 Election Results, to Russia Corruption, to the 25th Amendment --, it ALL seems to come right back upon their own heads.

And fortunately, the American Citizens seem to waking up, and STANDING UP against those who would LIE TO US and SEAL OUR FREEDOMS. But the battle isn't over, and so we: Hold the Fork In Line. [It took me a bit to figure out the "expression". LOL ]

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM finally got his dinner :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo @APAK

I got this video. It's an hour long and I'm about 20 minutes into it.
If you have a chance to check this out.
I think it's *important*

The guy Steve in the video, he cusses a lot. *warning language*
But he has good info.
Just sharing..

If you watch it, tell me what you think.
Something smells dirty.
Re: Jan 6th

Hugs

Reactions: APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something smells dirty.

Hugs

Dearest Z,

There are NO CONSPIRACIES. It's all in your IMAGINATION. Please disregard any and ALL: COINCIDENCE; EVIDENCE; TESTIMONY (sworn or otherwise); INJURIES SUSTAINED by slipping a Shower; or NO AIRCRAFT flying into skyscrapers.

Now repeat after me: I SEE NOTHING, I SEE NOTHING; ... I WILL OBEY, I WILL OBEY; ... MY GOVERNMENT IS WORKING FOR ME, MY GOVERNMENT IS WORKING FOR ME; ... ELECTIONS ARE ACCURATE, ELECTIONS ARE ACCURATE; ...

And it might help to record these words and play them in a recurring sequence while you sleep! ;)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo listening to his looped recording :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Z,

There are NO CONSPIRACIES. It's all in your IMAGINATION. Please disregard any and ALL: COINCIDENCE; EVIDENCE; TESTIMONY (sworn or otherwise); INJURIES SUSTAINED by slipping a Shower; or NO AIRCRAFT flying into skyscrapers.

Now repeat after me: I SEE NOTHING, I SEE NOTHING; ... I WILL OBEY, I WILL OBEY; ... MY GOVERNMENT IS WORKING FOR ME, MY GOVERNMENT IS WORKING FOR ME; ... ELECTIONS ARE ACCURATE, ELECTIONS ARE ACCURATE; ...

And it might help to record these words and play them in a recurring sequence while you sleep! ;)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo listening to his looped recording :rolleyes: )

Gee, that sounds like it might be over the target. ;)

I haven't been watching tv. I guess I need to find that Tucker news from yesterday, and listen to those Jan 6th hearings again.
Sumthin smells fishy

hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo @APAK

I got this video. It's an hour long and I'm about 20 minutes into it.
If you have a chance to check this out.
I think it's *important*

The guy Steve in the video, he cusses a lot. *warning language*
But he has good info.
Just sharing..

Something smells dirty.

Hugs
It would be a great surprise to me to know or hear that the FBI/CIA and other alphabet illegitimate unconstitutional groups were not behind this 6th Jan fiasco and deceit!

I've learned many years ago these illegitimate groups DO NOT work for the American Public and the other equivalent counterparts in other countries for their own citizens. In fact, their primary work and goals are to undermine the people they are chartered to represent and support.

They are funded by both open public sourced and dark monies. They serve at the pleasure of their closed or compartmentalized organizations, clubs, foundations and societies from all around the globe - whether they realize it or not.

They are behind every national incident of real conspiracy, that quickly is distorted and deflected, and becomes twisted into an outpouring of conspiracy theories, amped up by the usual communication handlers and mouthpieces in government and the MSM. This is generally how it always has worked.

This older military guy that this video shows, from this start was deliberately leading the charge to storm the Fed. building(s) on the 5th Jan. He represented one of these illegitimate groups. Then on the 6th, he orchestrated and managed a few useful idiots as patsies to do the evil deeds and take the fall. And they did. I believe there are about 450 people in 23 hr. lockdown cells. And for many of them there is no sign of release anytime soon.

I believe many of these imprisoned, for just walking in and out of these Fed buildings and taking selfies might not live to see another year. If these folks all got together as this clip suggests to do, the beans will be spilt over the public. They will not let this happen. Many will mysteriously die of accidents and suicides.

Let me go back before 9/11 occurred. How many folks today still do know that in 1992-1993 the FBI planned and orchestrated the building and detonation of a bomb transported in a truck to blow up a WTC Building. And it failed to bring the base of it down, on the 6th Feb 1993.

An Egyptian intel officer with his face veiled on camera spilled the beans and lived. And then the eye witnesses and the lawyers came out...A convenient foreign Arab terrorist and patsy was blamed for the everything. Then the cleanup of the truth quickly began, as planned and scripted. The evidence concealed and the misdirection communiques to the public quickly ensued. And many who defied 'their' official story were labelled, and you guessed it, as conspiracy theorists and kooks. The same process with 9/11/..a much bigger story.

Many folks do not realize or understand that besides our domestic intel and secretive labels, there are always at the ready and even in charge, foreign intel groups executing clandestine ops on American soil: the Israeli intel, the MI5 and MI6, Papal intel, Jesuits, Masons, Zionists, of both Jew and Christian stripes, and the '5 eyes' intel in general.. The Israeli intel especially ran 9/11 in a major way.....and no one cares today do they?

INSTEAD, many would rather be mesmerized and fixated on the State of Israel today. They believe it houses the 'good' guys and the 'chosen ones', and that God with soon execute his plan for their unscriptural, in direct opposition to the meaning of being a Christian, of a separate conduit or path to salvation outside of Christ. It isn't happen' and its inconceivable that a true believer would fall for this deception.

Well I guess I can answer that question now.

How many will believe what truly happened on 6th Jan 2021? Most will believe the lying official story or narrative won't they? They are going to get away with it again! It makes you want to throw up....

APAK

Last edited: