What Does It Take to Convince You WHERE We Are In Time???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo
In that article with Veritas about Fox 26,
I went to the Home page to see what other news they had.
Did you read this?
Disturbing...

China Sends Long-Range Bomber toward U.S. ADIZ Hawaii! U.S. Scrambles two F-22 Raptors - FULLY ARMED

China Sends Long-Range Bomber toward U.S. ADIZ Hawaii! U.S. Scrambles two F-22 Raptors - FULLY ARMED

On Sunday, the People's Republic of China sent at least one long-range, nuclear-capable, strategic bomber, from mainland China toward the U.S. islands at Hawaii. The U.S. scrambled two F-22 Raptors, fully armed with external fuel tanks as that aircraft approached the U.S. Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ).

The pair of F-22 Raptors were launched on an alert scramble out of Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam on Sunday at around 4:00 PM local time.

A third F-22 joined the mission about an hour after pair's departure.

A KC-135 was also launched to support the fighters. The scramble, described as an "irregular patrol," was initiated at the request of the Federal Aviation Administration, which reported an 'incident,' although nobody is providing clear information as to what caused the prolonged scramble mission.

When asked by various media outlets as to the reason for the jets being scrambled, both the FAA and the military clammed-up, declining to say why.

Hawaii's F-22s are tasked with intercepting unknown or potentially threatening aircraft approaching the air defense identification zone (ADIZ) that surrounds the islands as shown in the graphic below:

What's odd here is that usually there is fairly straightforward messaging regarding these events. Even when Russian bombers, fighters, and surveillance aircraft approach U.S. shores, the U.S. military is usually open about the encounters.

As to why this intercept is not being addressed clearly is somewhat puzzling, but there could be national security issues involved that make issuing an immediate and detailed response problematic. This is likely the case based on a cryptic statement that The Star Advisor obtained:

The Hickam-based Air Force command added that the FAA requested that U.S. Indo-Pacific Command “conduct an irregular air patrol and the situation resolved, prompting the fighters and a KC-135 Stratotanker (a refueling plane) to return to base. We cannot discuss further specifics of the situation.”

Thanks to contacts within the Intelligence Community, the Hal Turner Show can now report the scramble was initiated because "China sent a long-range, nuclear-capable, H-6 bomber aircraft toward the Hawaii ADIZ." Intel sources confirm "the bomber had been refueled in-flight well off the coast of China and when FAA radar and **other resources** detected the flight path of the aircraft, it became clear it was headed to US territory in Hawaii."

This would be the first time China military has actually probed US territorial air defense detection capabilities.

One source from a diplomatic-oriented job within a government stated "this was an act of militancy by China; they seem to be getting a little too impressed with themselves."

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Interesting and Provocative Video calling for people to WAKE UP and become INVOLVED in the Challenges working against us:

TRUDEAU DOUBLE SAYS VACCINES DON'T WORK - CANADA LURING KIDS WITH ICE CREAM TO TAKE THE VAX
TRUDEAU DOUBLE SAYS VACCINES DON'T WORK - CANADA LURING KIDS WITH ICE CREAM TO TAKE THE VAX

First published at 22:39 UTC on May 28th, 2021

This Woman posting this information has MORE INTEGRITY, TEMERITY, and PERSEVERANCE than MOST MEN. And l suspect that when a cataclysmic event occurs, these WOMEN PATRIOTS will know how to SURVIVE, while their Male Counterparts will perish as they sit in front of their TV.

... and these "men" will DESERVE to PERISH ...
Bobby Jo

You wrong in your judgment of others. Out of your own mouth you have judged yourself.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo
In that article with Veritas about Fox 26,
I went to the Home page to see what other news they had.
Did you read this?
Disturbing...

Dearest Z,

NO, -- I hadn't heard anything in this regard. But I will say that it's perfectly normal for any "aggressor" to "PRACTICE" intimidating EACH of their potential rivals whether on the playground, in the streets, or in international "venues".

But what China doesn't yet realize, is that GOD is behind their military build-up so that when Russia and Iran invade Israel from the North and North-East respectively; and Sudan and Libya from the South, through Egypt*; that China will be PROVISIONED to defeat these nations as GOD has pre-ordained. And I anticipate that GOD has even allowed N. Korea to build the LARGEST inventory of artillery in the WORLD, so that as these days come to pass (? July ?), that China will help themselves to N. Korea's AMPLE inventory of conventional weapons in their confrontation with Russia and Iran*.

* Please note that although China will most certainly directly confront Russia and Iran, -- it seems to me that where Israel will use Nuclear Weapons at the Valley or Megiddo, they will only have to use Conventional Weapons to defeat Sudan and Libya from the South, -- but these details remain to be seen! :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM getting more and more anxious at every strange sound he hears :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Dam of the Deep State is breaking, and the TRICKLE of INFORMATION is becoming a FLOOD:

d7957096168f99be.png

... and I suspect this FLOW of INFORMATION is from our U.S. Military working with our PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What if a Nuclear Blast went off in YOUR Area?

What if a Nuclear Blast went off in YOUR Area?
The Urban Prepper
Published a day ago

Here's a "primer" on Nuclear Weapon information which points to various links. Now this really doesn't help a fundamental understanding of ANYONE's particular circumstance because of TACTICS. For example, if the target is a "near-by" hardened-military target with reinforced concrete structures, a nuclear weapon will be set to detonate at a lower elevation than if the target is a concentration of manufacturing where the weapon would detonate at a higher elevation. And of course the "Blast Radius" would be GREATER at a higher elevation.

So it seems to me that each person should evaluate whether they're close to:

1. Military Targets, -- especially where nuclear weapons can be deployed from
2. Command and Control, -- which include (#1) Federal and (#2) State Governments
3. Infrastructure, -- National Laboratories, major manufacturing centers, railway yards, highway intersections, and universities
Next one should consider the ability to gain distance from such objectives, given that in a major city the freeways will be log-jammed, and the only way through would be on a motorcycle. Of course it would be advantageous to anticipate such circumstances either weeks or days in advance, because 30 minutes warning may not be sufficient to gain adequate distance knowing that household windows will be blown out at an 11 mile radius, and the accompanying EMP will probably disable ALL vehicle electronics* even if a person stopped and disconnected the Battery. However, EMP is a Line-Of-Sight phenomenon, which suggests that if you're tucked on the backside of a mountain, your vehicle should still operate, although it might be wise to disconnect your battery and cover your vehicle with a large "aluminized-blanket" which should be "grounded" with a "tent-stake" MINIMUM.

Then one should consider radiation fall-out and whether you're up-wind (preferably) or down-wind (and HUNDREDS of miles helps).

But when you've safely escaped, do you have SHELTER, FOOD, WATER (Ground, not Surface), NECESSITIES (medications, etc.), and SELF-PROTECTION?

* If on a motorcycle with STOPPED traffic, it might be wise to secure a semi-automatic (so that you don't need two hands to re-chamber a fresh round) "pellet-sword" on the handle bars and a "small-sword" convenient to your left hand in order to dissuade panicked individual from attempting to take YOUR transportation.​

And if you haven't considered your circumstances, we may have some 4 to 5 months until we'll be facing these challenges.

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Z,

NO, -- I hadn't heard anything in this regard. But I will say that it's perfectly normal for any "aggressor" to "PRACTICE" intimidating EACH of their potential rivals whether on the playground, in the streets, or in international "venues".

But what China doesn't yet realize, is that GOD is behind their military build-up so that when Russia and Iran invade Israel from the North and North-East respectively; and Sudan and Libya from the South, through Egypt*; that China will be PROVISIONED to defeat these nations as GOD has pre-ordained. And I anticipate that GOD has even allowed N. Korea to build the LARGEST inventory of artillery in the WORLD, so that as these days come to pass (? July ?), that China will help themselves to N. Korea's AMPLE inventory of conventional weapons in their confrontation with Russia and Iran*.

* Please note that although China will most certainly directly confront Russia and Iran, -- it seems to me that where Israel will use Nuclear Weapons at the Valley or Megiddo, they will only have to use Conventional Weapons to defeat Sudan and Libya from the South, -- but these details remain to be seen! :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM getting more and more anxious at every strange sound he hears :rolleyes: )

I just found this:

China says its fighter pilots are battling AI aircraft in simulated dogfights, and humans aren't the only ones learning

China says its fighter pilots are battling AI aircraft in simulated dogfights, and humans aren't the only ones learning

Chinese fighter pilots have been battling aircraft piloted by artificial intelligence in simulated dogfights to boost pilot combat skills, Chinese media reported.

Fang Guoyu, a People's Liberation Army Air Force brigade flight team leader and recognized fighter ace, was recently "shot down" by an AI adversary in an air-to-air combat simulation, according to China's PLA Daily, the official newspaper of the Chinese military.

He said that early in the training, it was easy to defeat the AI adversary. But with each round of combat, the AI reportedly learned from its human opponent. After one fight that Fang won with a bit of skillful flying, the AI came back and used the same tactics against him, defeating the human pilot.

"It's like a digital 'Golden Helmet' pilot that excels at learning, assimilating, reviewing, and researching," Fang said, referring to the elite pilots who emerge victorious in the "Golden Helmet" air combat contests. "The move with which you defeated it today will be in its hands tomorrow."

Du Jianfeng, the brigade commander, told the PLA newspaper that AI is increasingly being incorporated into training.

It "is skilled at handling the aircraft and makes flawless tactical decisions," he said, characterizing the AI adversary as a useful tool for "sharpening the sword" because it forces the Chinese pilots to get more creative.

China is striving to build a modern military with the ability to fight and win wars by the middle of this century, and it has made progress in recent years in advancing its air combat element, even developing a fifth-generation stealth fighter.

But far more challenging and time consuming than closing the technology gap is cultivating the critical knowledge and experience required to effectively operate a modern fighting force.

Chinese media did not really offer specifics on the simulator, which was developed by the military in cooperation with research institutes, so there are still some questions about whether or not the AI adversary provides sufficiently realistic training necessary to prepare pilots to dogfight manned aircraft.

WHY SPACEFORCE IS NECESSARY
Scary stuff @Bobby Jo
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the BEST Summation of Trump's Election Fraud Strategy that I've heard (first 10:50 minutes):

Q: Military Start! Blackout Necessary! Durham Targets [Schiff + Swalwell] HOT SUMMER 14 State Audits

Q: Military Start! Blackout Necessary! Durham Targets [Schiff + Swalwell] HOT SUMMER 14 State Audits
ChristianPatriotNews Published June 14, 2021

And at 15:00 the Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell investigations are wonderfully explained.

Be of Good Courage,
Bobby Jo

17 :)
My favorite letter
07 salute

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: @Ziggy

Chinese fighter pilots have been battling aircraft piloted by artificial intelligence in simulated dogfights to boost pilot combat skills, Chinese media reported.

Fang Guoyu, a People's Liberation Army Air Force brigade flight team leader and recognized fighter ace, was recently "shot down" by an AI adversary in an air-to-air combat simulation, according to China's PLA Daily, the official newspaper of the Chinese military.

He said that early in the training, it was easy to defeat the AI adversary. But with each round of combat, the AI reportedly learned from its human opponent. After one fight that Fang won with a bit of skillful flying, the AI came back and used the same tactics against him, defeating the human pilot.

I wish people would stop posting this CRAZY "end-time" nonsense. -- Jesus isn't coming any time soon, and they're simply ALARMING a COMFORTABLY SLEEPING CHURCH.

LOLOL :D

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo sleeping comfortably on the sofa :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: @Ziggy,

Is it any wonder that this Man is Placed at this Time for this Nation by our GOD?!? And it is any wonder that I anticipate that TRUMP and his V.P. are the TWO WITNESSES cited in Rev. 11?!?

These things ARE coming to Pass, and our generation will WITNESS these Events as they Transpire!

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM enjoying another Beautiful Day outside :rolleyes: )

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm tired of the games.
Just like I got tired of the riots.

And those are still happening. I watched one last night in Michigan.. again.
Trying not to get sucked back into that.
What a lot of people don't understand about the 2nd post above this, is that, these people plan things years in advance.
That's why "Future proves Past" and "watch the news" comes up a lot in them.
They are usually about 2-4 years in advance.
How can that be???
Easy.. they plan it and then roll out the plan.
We think it's new but for them it's just another notch in their gun.
This whole virus thing was predicted, the economy collapse, the invasion at the border... etc.
It's been in the plans for a long long time.

Trump was able to give us a space to breathe and catch our breath. To really think about what is important.
He brought back Patriotism. Love of God and Country.

He's not gone folks. Not by a long shot.
The Best is yet to come.
WWG1WGA
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't think that people would post their "accomplishments", unless they felt that they were "contributing to a greater cause". And it's my hope that his "greater cause" is "Prison Over-Population":

1dd6c89e68b83d9b.jpeg

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't think that people would post their "accomplishments", unless they felt that they were "contributing to a greater cause". And it's my hope that his "greater cause" is "Prison Over-Population":

1dd6c89e68b83d9b.jpeg

Bobby Jo

Nobody's listening...
They can't hear anything beyond Orange Man Bad.
Until it comes to their city or their block or their door.
I'm just watching the second hand on the clock
tick tock tick tock tick tock
Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the new Canada new Normal

https://caldronpool.com/goodbye-dad...d-on-new-charges-for-holding-worship-service/

“Goodbye, Daddy,” Children Cry as Pastor Arrested On New Charges for Holding Worship Service

And that's the rub isn't it? Christ is the head of his flock and the governments of the ages and globe, now want to take it away from him and become their head, at all costs! Their time is short and they are desperate for total power...

The Rock will grow to maturity and break the image, and the Beast itself with fall into the desert 'wilderness,' into the dust, never to rise again

spUhtX06bMGVa_uCSLkueglky_JDKGop3lMF5onQfwv9jlQuZg3jprQHTIUg15Kv2ZqWJ3G-ghdZiZ0vgc4jFL2SQlV7tYltLsFygOqrJO_p5UP7-kFq6YOFww=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

We are nearly home....

Reactions: Ziggy and Bobby Jo