what if i cannot find a christian girl on a christian website=?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can't find a girl on a "christian" web site, you might try looking for one on a Christian web site.

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would you hope to find a woman on a website in the first place? Google, "Catfished".

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not fussed on finding a Christian girl of sound character on a website.
It’s working out pretty well for my oldest stepson. He and my charming new daughter-in-law were married two years ago.:)

(Though your skepticism is highly understandable. I would exercise extreme caution when dating someone you met on the internet. My stepson was very blessed to meet such a fine Christian lady.)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
can you say me it ?
If you can't find a Christian woman to marry then ask God to give you one and wait for him to do so. Trust him to provide the right woman for you. Otherwise you just stay single and accept your single state, including celibacy, until you find the right one. You may never find that special one and I would say that it is better to remain single than marry the wrong person.

Reactions: Wynona

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it ?

My thoughts have been troubling me recently, namely on the subject of finding a good wife. And God spoke to me about it. What did he say?

First, let’s talk about what has bothered me so much: It’s the fact that I am single and want to get married but haven’t been able to do so. I thought it was due to the fact that the females don’t want me, but God commented on my thoughts lately and told me something…

I am single not because I can’t find a wife; it’s because I don’t want to approach the ladies for marriage.

And why don’t I want to approach any women for marriage? It’s because most of them my age aren’t virgins.

I want to marry a virgin like me, but no woman in their 30s is a virgin, even among Christians. Therefore, I don’t bother talking to them because I want a pure wife and not a wife who makes me insanely angry and jealous because of her immoral past.

What can I do? I’ll probably have to learn a foreign language and marry a youthful virgin from a poor country, since I can’t stand the thought of being married to a woman who has been sexually intimate with another man or men.

It sucks, but whatever.