What is Bible Prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
What is Bible Prophecy? It can be many things, however, basically Bible prophecy can be divided into past fulfilled and future unfulfilled events. In the past, Bible prophecy has always been where a disaster of Biblical proportions would be looming and out of this impending disaster God would deem that certain individuals would survive. So God would go and communicate to those individuals two things which make up the criteria for Bible Prophecy:1. He would forewarn them of the impending disaster (the prediction).2. He would provide them with instructions on how to physically escape.It would then be up to those individuals to act on the instructions. Noah’s Ark is the classic example. And God has done this many times throughout the Bible.Concerning Bible Prophecy which lies in our future: 1. God has predicted the coming apocalypse, tribulation, Armageddon and etc (the prediction). Has God forgotten to provide instructions on how to physically escape? All past fulfilled Bible prophecy contains the prediction and the instructions. Aren't there any instructions? In Yehoshua,Guy Smith Luke 21: 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Come on guys. Haven’t you ever thought about being alive at the second coming or do you all prefer to be martyred under the Anti-Christ? Why do you think that God is forewarning of the Anti-Christ and the Great Tribulation period unless He has provided a means of physical escape? He has, and let I’ll give you a couple of clues: 1. The details are not concentrated in one place but are spread throughout the scriptures. 2. An example of one of the details.Matt 24: 15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Sounds like instructions by God to me.In Yehoshua,Guy Smith

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(guysmith;23083)
Come on guys. Haven’t you ever thought about being alive at the second coming or do you all prefer to be martyred under the Anti-Christ? Why do you think that God is forewarning of the Anti-Christ and the Great Tribulation period unless He has provided a means of physical escape? He has, and let I’ll give you a couple of clues: 1. The details are not concentrated in one place but are spread throughout the scriptures. 2. An example of one of the details.Matt 24: 15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Sounds like instructions by God to me.In Yehoshua,Guy Smith
The fact is, we will never see Yahshua Christ in our flesh body. But we will see Satan in our flesh body. Christ comes at the seventh trumpet Satan comes at the fifth/sixth trumpet. Satan only going to stay here for 5 months. (150 days)Jag

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
JagYou stated:The fact is, we will never see Yahshua Christ in our flesh body.My response: Are you stating that there will not be any Christians alive at the second coming?In Yehoshua,Guy Smith

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(guysmith;23397)
JagYou stated:The fact is, we will never see Yahshua Christ in our flesh body.My response: Are you stating that there will not be any Christians alive at the second coming?In Yehoshua,Guy Smith
I Corinthians 15:50 - Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.I Corinthians 15:51 - Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,I Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.I Corinthians 15:53 - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.I Corinthians 15:54 - So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.