What is the name of your Church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
...or street or house... We have no affiliation whatsoever with the artificial unity group called "the local church". They have turned a biblical idea into a man made dogma.

Yes, you are referring to Witness Lee's, "The Local Church", and I quite agree with you. In a sentence, they fall short, glorifying the Church (Body) instead of Jesus Christ (the Head).

Everything revolves around the church instead of the Lord. Theirs is a unity based on doctrinal conformity and sectarianism. Another red flag is theirs is the only valid "church".

God does not save organizations, He saves people and many on this thread have mentioned "churches" that have some people in them who know the Lord.

Axehead

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
I travel and visit 'christian' denominations to find those who've been called out to know Christ in Spirit and Truth. Then I introduce them to the true Church. This is the church I belong to;

(Heb 12:22)

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

(Heb 12:23)

To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,