• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
The Apostle Paul wrote. " Christ sent me not to water baptize, but to Preach the Gospel".

So, "the Gospel" is..."the preaching of the Cross".

The NT says..>>"its pleased God by the foolishness of preaching , to save them that "BELIEVE"....

To "be saved" is to be "made righteous"= which is to have become born again by the Spirit of God, into the Spirit of God.....which is to become "in Christ" (Christ is God), and "One with God".

The NT teaches that .. "As Jesus IS....so ARE the Born again, in THIS World"..

See that? That is all the born again, right now.....have become Spiritually = "AS Jesus IS"....

How is He? He is RIGHTEOUS, HOLY, and Perfect.

So, lets go deeper...

What is the issue that God Himself had to resolve as a love gift to you, so that you can become His "bride" and "church" and "temple of the Holy Spirit"?

God had to resolve what is keeping you apart from Him, and will continue to, unless He resolves it for you. That is your SIN.

The problem is......God is Holy and you have no righteousness, because you have sinned and sinned and sinned some more.

So, God, has to resolve your unrighteousness (sin) for you, so that you can become righteous, and this is to become SPIRITUALLY = "born again".
Reader, you can't take care of your sins.
God has to take care of them for you..
This is God as Christ on the Cross.....doing that, 2000 yrs ago.

Reader, when a person becomes "born again", which is to become a "new creation" "In Christ "..."One with God", then this is a SPIRITUAL Birth that happens on the inside of your body where your Spirit lives, and when this happens to you, you are "SAVED", you are "REDEEMED", and you are "made righteous" by the blood of Jesus.
Now... see the part of you that has become so when you are born again? Its not your body, and its not your mind...its your SPIRIT that becomes the "new creation". "In Christ".

How does God do it ?
Well, He came here as the "2nd Adam"...Jesus The Christ, and He lived a sinless life, and He offers this sinless life, that is righteous, in place of your sinful life of unrighteousness.
The NT explains this as God, as Christ "becoming sin".....
See that? That is God, as Christ on the Cross, becoming the sin of the world, on behalf of every person, as : "the gift of Righteousness".
And this perfect sinless life, that the 2nd Adam lived, becomes God's sin offering to Himself for all your sin, so that this can be resolved for all eternity, as you then as a """" born again new creation in Christ""" = have become that perfect righteous life that Jesus lived and then died to offer to you as "the gift of righteousness"...
Reader....This is "the preaching of the Cross" and "the Gift of Salvation".
See that righteous life that God lived as Jesus? ????
He offers it to you as a Gift.
"The GIFT of Salvation".... and if you will come to the Cross, and BELIEVE that God has done this for you....that Christ has accomplished this for you, then you are hearing the preaching of the Cross that i am sharing right now.... and if you believe or have already believed "by faith" you are now receiving God's very righteousness, or have received it "by faith".... as "the gift of salvation"...and "the Gift of Righteousness".
This "Gift of Salvation".. is given to "as many as believe".. and "all who will call on the name of Jesus, shall be saved"... "As many as believe in Me, i give unto them eternal life and they shall never perish". "I am the Way to the Father an no person comes to the Father but by ME". John 14:6

See all that?
That is "the preaching of the Cross".

Reader, if you are not saved.......then If you will BELIEVE this Gospel, then God will give you the "new birth", which is literally the life that He lived, as Christ, this sinless life.. IT becomes yours as if you lived it.., and all your sin is now laid on Christ, is forgiven, and God by the Holy Spirit, performs a birth of your Spirit, a renewing, a regeneration of your Spirit, so that you become "ONE with God", "in Christ".... born again...."made righteous".

Jesus said....>"you must be born again".

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

An example prayer for those that have never talked to God!

Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: Behold

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
The Apostle Paul wrote. " Christ sent me not to water baptize, but to Preach the Gospel".

So, "the Gospel" is..."the preaching of the Cross".

The NT says..>>"its pleased God by the foolishness of preaching , to save them that "BELIEVE"....

To "be saved" is to be "made righteous"= which is to have become born again by the Spirit of God, into the Spirit of God.....which is to become "in Christ" (Christ is God), and "One with God".

The NT teaches that .. "As Jesus IS....so ARE the Born again, in THIS World"..

See that? That is all the born again, right now.....have become Spiritually = "AS Jesus IS"....

How is He? He is RIGHTEOUS, HOLY, and Perfect.

So, lets go deeper...

What is the issue that God Himself had to resolve as a love gift to you, so that you can become His "bride" and "church" and "temple of the Holy Spirit"?

God had to resolve what is keeping you apart from Him, and will continue to, unless He resolves it for you. That is your SIN.

The problem is......God is Holy and you have no righteousness, because you have sinned and sinned and sinned some more.

So, God, has to resolve your unrighteousness (sin) for you, so that you can become righteous, and this is to become SPIRITUALLY = "born again".
Reader, you can't take care of your sins.
God has to take care of them for you..
This is God as Christ on the Cross.....doing that, 2000 yrs ago.

Reader, when a person becomes "born again", which is to become a "new creation" "In Christ "..."One with God", then this is a SPIRITUAL Birth that happens on the inside of your body where your Spirit lives, and when this happens to you, you are "SAVED", you are "REDEEMED", and you are "made righteous" by the blood of Jesus.
Now... see the part of you that has become so when you are born again? Its not your body, and its not your mind...its your SPIRIT that becomes the "new creation". "In Christ".

How does God do it ?
Well, He came here as the "2nd Adam"...Jesus The Christ, and He lived a sinless life, and He offers this sinless life, that is righteous, in place of your sinful life of unrighteousness.
The NT explains this as God, as Christ "becoming sin".....
See that? That is God, as Christ on the Cross, becoming the sin of the world, on behalf of every person, as : "the gift of Righteousness".
And this perfect sinless life, that the 2nd Adam lived, becomes God's sin offering to Himself for all your sin, so that this can be resolved for all eternity, as you then as a """" born again new creation in Christ""" = have become that perfect righteous life that Jesus lived and then died to offer to you as "the gift of righteousness"...
Reader....This is "the preaching of the Cross" and "the Gift of Salvation".
See that righteous life that God lived as Jesus? ????
He offers it to you as a Gift.
"The GIFT of Salvation".... and if you will come to the Cross, and BELIEVE that God has done this for you....that Christ has accomplished this for you, then you are hearing the preaching of the Cross that i am sharing right now.... and if you believe or have already believed "by faith" you are now receiving God's very righteousness, or have received it "by faith".... as "the gift of salvation"...and "the Gift of Righteousness".
This "Gift of Salvation".. is given to "as many as believe".. and "all who will call on the name of Jesus, shall be saved"... "As many as believe in Me, i give unto them eternal life and they shall never perish". "I am the Way to the Father an no person comes to the Father but by ME". John 14:6

See all that?
That is "the preaching of the Cross".

Reader, if you are not saved.......then If you will BELIEVE this Gospel, then God will give you the "new birth", which is literally the life that He lived, as Christ, this sinless life.. IT becomes yours as if you lived it.., and all your sin is now laid on Christ, is forgiven, and God by the Holy Spirit, performs a birth of your Spirit, a renewing, a regeneration of your Spirit, so that you become "ONE with God", "in Christ".... born again...."made righteous".

Jesus said....>"you must be born again".

“ The preaching Of The Cross is Foolishness to those that Perish” ......it don’t get much plainer or much scarier than that......That’s Scriptural.....Seems like an apt time to mention that verse....