What is the Problem?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is the Problem?

Jesus spent 3.5 years pressing the flesh; the master teacher, and yet the light didn't go on for the disciples till after the resurrection.
The Hebrews slew lambs in their religious services for millennia and yet none recognised or even imagined the Messiah was to be murdered/ slain.

We are told that God so loved the World that he gave, yet we hear God is itching for revenge on those who don't agree with me
Men used to think the world was the centre of the Universe but now that they are enlightened they are persuaded they are.

The daily news regularly publishes the details of murders, rapes, pedophilia, fraud and things of this nature because it makes good press
Our Planet is being poisoned, raped, bombed, burned, melted and it's citizens diseased, mentally unstable, given to gossip and misrepresentation, greedy, fearful, with a bottomless pit which no aspirations seem to fill.

Of course none of this applies to me because I am born again and experienced the right to tell all fellow born againers....and non born againers, just what to think, how to think and what to put on their breakfast cereal.