What is wrong with Darwinism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Maurice Williams

Jan 16, 2021
Cleveland, OH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got into a difficult situation on a forum where I claimed that Genesis rebutted Darwin's theory of evolution. I was surprised by the way so many people took me to task for actually believing Geneses. I was sorry I opened my big mouth in the first place, but I had to defend my position or just give up. So I write a second thread reiterating my conviction by trying to prove that my conviction does not contradict church teaching. This failed also.

I then took a much different stand and presumed I am investigating how man might have come into being from scratch to see if I could make sense of it. Then I realized that Darwin only considered that there are two kingdoms of like on Earth: plant and animal. Actually there is another kingdom: spirits, angels and devils and God, and humans are a combination of spirit and physical.

I went back with a third thread "Darwins fatal flaw." I argued that Darwin's omission of the presence of spiritual live is what had caused the non-acceptance of his theory. This set my critics back, so I posted another thread asking "Where did the Egyptians get the idea of reincarnation?" Of course they got it from Adam and Eve who kbew they were immortal before Satan enticed them to eat the apple, but the scientific c ommunity did not know it from searching The Internet.

I haven't seen this argument before and I though it might interest readers of this website. My articles on evolution along with the very strong rebuttals of my readers are all on www.catholicstand.com "Mairice A. Williams."