What is your favorite Gospel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is your favorite Gospel?

• Matthew

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Mark

• Luke

• John

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See that verse you posted. ??

Dont do that @Cyd.

OK so let us remove that one... if you look at the number of times 15 in the gospels search my word or words that is to much for me to ignore is all... I guess I chose the wrong verses but you can look at the list. another one is my sayings.. these are mentioned to many times for myself to ignore. You can look at the list if you want to or not.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk, I’ll read them all again and let y’all know. I would think Matthew. It seems to be my first go to when looking up the birth and ministry of Jesus.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark.

Matthew was always the early Church's favourite and is quoted most often.

Luke has a lot of social justice elements.

Wouldn't say John is anti-Trinitarian, but seems to have been written by someone outside his circle of apostles.
social justice , run from it
and as far as john being written by someone outside his circle . the man wrote by the mouth of john that very gospel .
but yeah , if you hear the words social and gospel , RUN and never look back .
Be encouraged .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk, I’ll read them all again and let y’all know. I would think Matthew. It seems to be my first go to when looking up the birth and ministry of Jesus.
I mistake you earlier for being flowers of may . till i looked and seen they were forty nine years old .
I was like no way that is mayflower , unless she somehow forgot to age . Now hit the trenches sister .
IT be LORD praising time in the building .

Reactions: Marvelloustime