What job you do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfw_c

Jul 11, 2006
Well, I'm doing a on-call part-time system administrator...any problem, just give me a call and i will go down
biggrin.gif

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I am an English student and I worked during the spring session at the South Carolina House of Reps. but I am soon to be a small business owner.

gibby

Apr 4, 2006
I am a sheriff's deputy of 9 years currently assigned to patrol, K9, and SWAT. I am also a part time EMT-intermediate that I have been doing for the last 10 years. Here's where I work. There will be photos of us posted soon (me and the pooch and my co-worker and his pooch)

Zalaki

Jul 10, 2006
(gibby)
I am a sheriff's deputy of 9 years currently assigned to patrol, K9, and SWAT. I am also a part time EMT-intermediate that I have been doing for the last 10 years. Here's where I work. There will be photos of us posted soon (me and the pooch and my co-worker and his pooch)
oh.... I am a Student.. Still in High School... No Job.. Gonna Start Driving Soon and May get a Job at Ralphs... but idk... Like gibby... I would like to be in the Police force or become a Security gaurd at first because i think that it is a great job and i like helping people... but the job i really want to have is a Detective like for FBI or what not.. Because i have a sharp i for detail and ect and i would LOVE to be one... my parent say that they get paid crappy but really i dont care i just would like to be able to have that job

Status
Not open for further replies.