• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think UFOs and alien abductions are from dark forces?

• Total voters

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In American society and culture, sightings of UFOs and reports of being abducted at night aboard flying saucers have been widely reported by hundreds of thousands of people. In the past, when I was younger, I read several accounts of such incidents, and they were quite disturbing, if indeed not hoaxes or hallucinations. I even watched a popular History Channel TV series called Project Blue Book, not too long ago, regarding the sightings of UFOs:

What do you think these beings and their saucers are? Are they a figment of our imagination, actual extraterrestrials, something from another parallel dimension or universe of some kind, or as some people argue, the more popular explanation, and they are simply manifestations of very dark forces preying on humanity's fears and trying to confuse and divide us?

I personally do not believe it impossible that aliens do exist "somewhere", perhaps millions of light years away - but I don't think this phenomenon, whatever it is, is an actual reflection of real extraterrestrial life.

This was a CNN report from only 2 months ago:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Check out these two links.
first a Christian one, scroll down to where 'ufo is a religion' and click on the links
Alien Life / UFO Questions and Answers - creation.com

second is a fact based sc fi site aimmed at helping writers write accurate space based fiction.
everything here is based on engineering, it talks about what is possible.
What you want is the bit on war in space and detection, as the site says " There is no hiding in space"

look for:- Detection - Atomic Rockets

Think about it space is cold realy cold absolute zero type of cold and all know forms of energy propulsion generats heat, enormous quantities of heat, even just at 'rest' a spacecraft generates heat, so if there are alien spaceships out in our solar system where is the very very big and very hot spaceship?

think again, if aliens have the technology that is so advanced that we would regard it as almost 'magic'. That is faster than light travel, invisible to radar, not emiting het, electrical radiation etc capable of abrupt 90 degree turns sudden stops/acceleration etc and they have been here for a hundred years.
Why are they here and hidding from us?
Lok at our history we traded with less advanced nations, conquered less advanced nation, we have never just waved and passed by.

There is no 'mother ship' there are no super advanced aliens what we have are demonic forces deluding the gulible.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in such things, only that God and our Lord Savior Jesus Christ exist and gave us life and saved us from sin.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only other life in existence other than mankind is God his Only Begotten Son Jesus the angels and Satan and his demons. Now I certainly believe that Satan and his demons are deceitful beings and will try to get us to believe a lie rather than the truth. That being said, regarding these stories of alien abductions, they are stories that actually can't be proven to be true. I base the truth on evidence and like I said these stories of alien abductions are just that, stories. Stories that can't be proven. The truth about God rather he exists or not is based on evidence, no one is excusable when they say there is no God. The truth God teaches us in his word is based on evidence. So when speaking on anything we should have evidence that what's being said is true.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These things are not a "new" security threat. As believers. we have full authority over them. They try to push you into fear, which is unbelief. We stand by faith.
Take the sword of the Spirit, which is pointy-sharp, and by speaking the word, we jab 'em! They don't like it one bit and flee! They see who is with us. They are perfectly right to be afraid of Him. The Dread of Israel! Jesus, Yeshua, our best friend, the Lion of Judah!
He laughs at His enemies. They hate it when that happens! Lol
Satan says, "That didn't turn out as planned!"
083.gif

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost 99% of Christians will say demons but I have a different take.

I think they’re artificial AI who have been studying us since the stone ages, where the first paintings of UFOs appear in caves.
Or they could be biological entities from higher dimensions which explains the amount of G forces they pull without destroying their internal organs.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I most certainly believe extraterrestrials exist, and I don't believe these alien beings are demonic in nature. I believe because of personal experience, having witnessed three separate UFO sightings firsthand. As a result of these experiences, I began to research other UFO sightings, and I began to study Ufology and the Ancient Astronaut Theory. I eventually joined a MUFON group in order to connect with other people who also had a sighting.

Last edited:

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost 99% of Christians will say demons but I have a different take.

I think they’re artificial AI who have been studying us since the stone ages, where the first paintings of UFOs appear in caves.
Or they could be biological entities from higher dimensions which explains the amount of G forces they pull without destroying their internal organs.

That's interesting. Have you or anyone you've known experienced anything related to these "aliens", like UFO sightings for example? Has anyone here on this forum at all experienced anything paranormal of that kind?

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's interesting. Have you or anyone you've known experienced anything related to these "aliens", like UFO sightings for example? Has anyone here on this forum at all experienced anything paranormal of that kind?

I haven’t experienced any ufo related phenomenon but @maximum velocity mentioned that she has. My friends have though. They’ve seen the usual saucer shape disc with no noise, propulsion that makes astounding turns in space while hovering in other instances.

Reactions: maximum velocity

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in none of it, God created the Earth in six days and the created Adam and then Eve out of his rib, he created Eve so that she might provide company for Adam and multiply.

It says nothing in the Bible of God creating alien life forms on other planets.

Last edited:

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I most certainly believe extraterrestrials exist, and I don't believe these alien beings are demonic in nature. I believe because of personal experience, having witnessed three separate UFO sightings firsthand. As a result of these experiences, I began to research other UFO sightings, and I began to study Ufology and the Ancient Astronaut Theory. I eventually joined a MUFON group in order to connect with other people who also had a sighting.

Do you think these studies are compatible with religion, for example? I think it is possible that aliens exist "somewhere" - but I would caution everyone here to be very careful in what they study, although I, too, read of these experiences when I was younger.

Even if they did exist, extraterrestrials are also sinners, you know -- they might think they have all the answers, but they do not necessarily have them, and their true objectives might not be nearly as altruistic as some people hope for.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One night, during the summer of 1974, my best friend and I were abducted by what I now believe was a fallen angel. We lost an hour of time. What happened during that time, we don't know. Several years later I saw the same being again, though this time I stayed far from it.
In between these times, I was frozen with fear one night as some type of being was in my room. The name Jesus dropped into my head and it vanished. I've seen U.F.O.s 3 times in the past 7 years.
I believe they are fallen angels and Nephilim.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One night, during the summer of 1974, my best friend and I were abducted by what I now believe was a fallen angel. We lost an hour of time. What happened during that time, we don't know. Several years later I saw the same being again, though this time I stayed far from it.
In between these times, I was frozen with fear one night as some type of being was in my room. The name Jesus dropped into my head and it vanished. I've seen U.F.O.s 3 times in the past 7 years.
I believe they are fallen angels and Nephilim.

Truman, my elder brother,

Have you gone to those "regressions" by some therapists, for example, to retrieve any lost memories? Were you really young when this incident took place? Do many people in Canada witness or experience such things?

I think I have some idea of what these beings are - but from what I have learned, they are indeed best avoided and ignored. They are simply not important for our personal development, maturity and growth.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truman, my elder brother,

Have you gone to those "regressions" by some therapists, for example, to retrieve any lost memories? Were you really young when this incident took place? Do many people in Canada witness or experience such things?

I think I have some idea of what these beings are - but from what I have learned, they are indeed best avoided and ignored. They are simply not important for our personal development, maturity and growth.
No, I've never gone to a therapist. The U.F.O. sightings happened over the past 7 years. I am starting to think that I may have been abducted throughout my childhood. A sibling had something happen. I'm sorry, this is all I can talk about it for now.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These things sure leave quickly when they hear the name, "Jesus." I wonder why that is?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a lot of thoughts on this. It's late ...I am posting here to remind myself to come back to this tomorrow.

Reactions: Truman

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I've never gone to a therapist. The U.F.O. sightings happened over the past 7 years. I am starting to think that I may have been abducted throughout my childhood. A sibling had something happen. I'm sorry, this is all I can talk about it for now.
I hear about these experiences a lot where it involves SRA/MK. There are so many facets to the UFO/alien subject. For me, UFOs were used in my and my mother's (MK Ultra) programming. Our government has this technology, as do other governments, which was obtained from fallen angels.