• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think UFOs and alien abductions are from dark forces?

• Total voters

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hear about these experiences a lot where it involves SRA/MK. There are so many facets to the UFO/alien subject. For me, UFOs were used in my and my mother's (MK Ultra) programming. Our government has this technology, as do other governments, which was obtained from fallen angels.
It's all interconnected...we live behind enemy lines.
He does what He pleases with the powers of heaven.
He is Master of the Universe, He is the Dread of Israel...and He dwells in me!
Of whom shall I be afraid?
He is my Lord, my Savior, my Master, my Maker, He is my beginning and my end, but most of all, He is my friend! Hallelujah!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God created “the worlds” plural. I think “the world” is an inhabitant planet. So there are other populated planets if I am understanding it correctly. But I think these sightings are inter dimensional. I think these are either angels, fallen angels or both. They laws of physics don’t apply to them.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I most certainly believe extraterrestrials exist, and I don't believe these alien beings are demonic in nature. I believe because of personal experience, having witnessed three separate UFO sightings firsthand. As a result of these experiences, I began to research other UFO sightings, and I began to study Ufology and the Ancient Astronaut Theory. I eventually joined a MUFON group in order to connect with other people who also had a sighting.
Once, in the middle of an abduction attempt on me, even though I was completely paralyzed, the name, "Jesus" dropped into my head. Faster than I could blink, the being and the paralyses were gone. You figure it out.
I've had run-ins with these beings and their craft my whole life and know exactly who they are. Who are you?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word "worlds" in scripture is not what one would think. It's actually referring to "ages."

Greek: αἰών
Transliteration: aiōn
Pronunciation: ahee-ohn'
Definition: From the same as G104; properly an age; by extension perpetuity (also past); by implication the world; specifically (Jewish) a Messianic period (present or future): - age course eternal (for) ever (-more) [n-]ever (beginning of the while the) world (began without end). Compare G5550 .
KJV Usage: ever (71x), world (38x), never (with G3364) (with G1519) (with G3588) (6x), evermore (4x), age (2x), eternal (2x), misc (5x).
Occurs: 128
In verses: 102

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word "worlds" in scripture is not what one would think. It's actually referring to "ages."

Greek: αἰών
Transliteration: aiōn
Pronunciation: ahee-ohn'
Definition: From the same as G104; properly an age; by extension perpetuity (also past); by implication the world; specifically (Jewish) a Messianic period (present or future): - age course eternal (for) ever (-more) [n-]ever (beginning of the while the) world (began without end). Compare G5550 .
KJV Usage: ever (71x), world (38x), never (with G3364) (with G1519) (with G3588) (6x), evermore (4x), age (2x), eternal (2x), misc (5x).
Occurs: 128
In verses: 102
Wow that interesting. It would have helped if they used "ages" instead of "worlds". Which bible study site are you using?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow that interesting. It would have helped if they used "ages" instead of "worlds". Which bible study site are you using?
It's the Strong's concordance ...just taking the words back to their original language and meaning.

Reactions: Nancy and Mantis

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing, only Earth that God crested along with plants, trees animals and humans dwelling on on God’s green Earth, no such things as aliens or UFO’s exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made a short post on that this morning, in this thread.

Ok, I thought you wanted to talk more because this is an interesting subject to me. You’re basically in the same position of many Christians. These are fallen angels or nephilim.
But how are they used in government programs by the way? The government is working with them?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing, only Earth that God crested along with plants, trees animals and humans dwelling on on God’s green Earth, no such tings as aliens or UFO’s exist.
at the very least they are satans fallen angels manifesting themselves . If angels can manifest and we know they can if we read hebrews
SO can satan and his angels manifest . Let us simply test all against the bible .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This actually confirms what Bob Lazar has been saying for years and he’s been validated in almost everything he’s said, including the existence of a new element , 115.
It aint really UFO s . if anything its satan and his angels making apparitions and manfiestations . Just like they have for years .
Like the appearance of mary at fatima . YEAH that WERENT MARY . DO FORGIVE THE ENLGISH . Maybe i should have said
that was not mary it was satan and his angels .

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It aint really UFO s . if anything its satan and his angels making apparitions and manfiestations . Just like they have for years .
Like the appearance of mary at fatima . YEAH that WERENT MARY . DO FORGIVE THE ENLGISH . Maybe i should have said
that was not mary it was satan and his angels .

Why is Mary at Fatima a demon in your view? All it did was spread the message of Jesus Christ.
I can understand why you and others think of UFOs as demons tho because you always link them to fallen angels and nephilim.

Reactions: LouisWilliams

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is Mary at Fatima a demon in your view? All it did was spread the message of Jesus Christ.
I can understand why you and others think of UFOs as demons tho because you always link them to fallen angels and nephilim.
Chief , or should i say my friend . My friend sounds much better .
I dont beleive in that nephilim stuff most preach . They misunderstood the bible .
ANGELS dont pro create . ONLY man does . And yes it was demonic . Flee the CC , and to all others i would say
flee the protestant realm in large as well . LEARN BIBLE . OPEN BIBLE . LOVE BIBLE , or be deceived .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont beleive in that nephilim stuff most preach . They misunderstood the bible .
ANGELS dont pro create . ONLY man does . And yes it was demonic . Flee the CC , and to all others i would say
flee the protestant realm in large as well . LEARN BIBLE . OPEN BIBLE . LOVE BIBLE , or be deceived .

You could say a little more than “Because I say so” but thanks for being vague. :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I suggest reading Enoch for additional evidence of the fallen angels procreating.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Once, the Lord said to me, "There is no one as blind as the blind man who believes he sees." I thought, " I wonder who He's talking about?" Sigh. I've since learned that the truth will make you miserable, and then it will set you free.
Of course, I'm talking about me. Just so that's understood...I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The idea of a UFO is self-fulfilling: if you don't know what a flying object is, it's unidentified. Therefore, while there is anyone still who does not know what every flying object is, then there will be UFOs.

(A bit like asking whether politicians want to spend more taxes on the environment - supposedly; they feel they have to say yes, in order to remain popular....)