• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think UFOs and alien abductions are from dark forces?

• Total voters

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answers for all those things are in Scripture. The Bible actually mentions creatures that by today's definitions, would be called "dinosaurs."

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
the watchmen on the wall . We are supposed to be the watchers . Those who point to JESUS .
Those who warn the wicked to repent lest he perish .
We must return to the bible and that sound doctrine that was delivered unto us by the early church .
The SWORD OF GODS JUDGMENT IS COMING . And the land , the churches , the cities , the states , the nations , and the world \must
be warned . REPENT YE and come to the SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF the BIBLICAL JESUS , fore its too late .
Let not their blood be upon the hands of us . WARN A SOUL . POINT TO JESUS . The biblical JESUS .
In the end we got two places . ETERNAL LIFE WITH CHRIST , or eternal damnation in the lake that burneth with fire OR in todays english
that BURNS WITH FIRE . POINT them to CHRIST and all bible doctrine . TIME be a running out . OR in english , TIMES RUNNING OUT .
Simpson's May 4, 1997
"I was watching, I saw the whole thing: First it started falling over, then it fell over."

So called Aliens are part of the picture and are clearly evil. Agreed pointing that out is pointless, as it will not convince anyone to die for Christ in the tribulation. But this knowledge may increase the faith of those already in the fold.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Perhaps prevent someone from swallowing, hook, line, and sinker, the MSM propaganda that they are from other planets to help us. That could allow something else to transpire.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Perhaps prevent someone from swallowing, hook, line, and sinker, the MSM propaganda that they are from other planets to help us. That could allow something else to transpire.
But who are they going to believe, their father of lies, or the crasy Christians?

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truman

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as aliens, unless your taking of foreigners from another country, there is only God Almighty and our Lord Jesus Christ, that’s it, believe in nothing else and renounce Satan and all his false promises and deceptions, for he is the adversary, the deceiver.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There’s also many people, atheists included who say that aliens may not have the best intentions.
Again for me personally, I don’t want to make an assumption of their intentions and I realize that they may remain a mystery for ages to come because they’ve been around us for at least 10,000 years and we still don’t know what they are.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You never know where there's a crack a sliver of light could get through.
If the gospel will not penetrate, will alien conspiracies? If they were so gullible to other nuggets of truth they would already be in some Scientology cult or something of the like.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my favorite all time shows was the X-Files, but it was all fun, I never once believed the existence of aliens and never will, except the ones at the border trying to get into the US.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If the gospel will not penetrate, will alien conspiracies? If they were so gullible to other truth they would already be in some Scientology cult or something of the like.
"“Is not my word like fire,” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?" Jeremiah 23:29

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
"“Is not my word like fire,” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?" Jeremiah 23:29
All the more reason not to share these conjectures which do not come directly from his word.

Reactions: JohnPaul

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the gospel will not penetrate, will alien conspiracies? If they were so gullible to other nuggets of truth they would already be in some Scientology cult or something of the like.
large.jpg

I'm sorry
I had to

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Not sure what you mean.
What verses speak of an Nephalim in the end times?

As it was in the days of Noah could be referring to it. But it is also vague.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never understood how people believe in aliens from outer space that they never seen, but will not believe in Jesus Christ or the Bible and things that happened in the Bible where there is archaeological and chronological proof.

That’s like the Muslims claiming Alexander the Great was Muslim when their pagan religion didn’t even exist back then lol.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What verses speak of an Nephalim in the end times?

As it was in the days of Noah could be referring to it. But it is also vague.[/QU
This is, in my opinion, an excellent video to learn about the Nephilim. Some of his later videos, such as the gospel of Thomas, are to be avoided, but I've found this one to be enlightening.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I never understood how people believe in aliens from outer space that they never seen, but will not believe in Jesus Christ or the Bible and things that happened in the Bible where there is archaeological and chronological proof.

That’s like the Muslims claiming Alexander the Great was Muslim when their pagan religion didn’t even exist back then lol.
I've seen both. And so have others.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Seen what Truman?
Aliens and Jesus, however, when I saw Him, it was in the third heaven, I believe. Make of that what you want.
I've seen alien beings, for sure, 3 times in this physical realm. Once with my best friend.