WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are NOT listening to Christ!!
He said: I AM the way, THE TRUTH and the life. No man cometh UNTO the Father but by me.
Why do you want to circumvent that, by making the NAME of the Law to be a prerequisite to God's Salvation?

I am not circumventing the need to believe in Yeshuah, I am affirming what he himself taught, "I did not come to abolish the Torah" and "whoever discards the least of these commands will be called least in the kingdom of God", which you trample and discard, and have thus, become lawless, while making yourself believe you are in obedience, when in fact, you are in disobedience, because of your false beliefs concerning the Law of God.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not circumventing the need to believe in Yeshuah, I am affirming what he himself taught, "I did not come to abolish the Torah" and "whoever discards the least of these commands will be called least in the kingdom of God", which you trample and discard, and have thus, become lawless, while making yourself believe you are in obedience, when in fact, you are in disobedience, because of your false beliefs concerning the Law of God.
Yes, by all means let's look at Mat. 5:19-20-KJV only.
[19] Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
[20] For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Where at any time does Jesus say that " the least" are not in the KoG?
He doesn't!!
In fact, He literally does say that the "least" ARE IN the KoG. But, you don't know why or how that is.
For that, you need to understand verse 20.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, by all means let's look at Mat. 5:19-20-KJV only.
[19] Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
[20] For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Where at any time does Jesus say that " the least" are not in the KoG?
He doesn't!!
In fact, He literally does say that the "least" ARE IN the KoG. But, you don't know why or how that is.
For that, you need to understand verse 20.

No, he's talking about sinners that will exist in the kingdom of God during the one thousand year rulership of the Messiah, when the earth will be full of righteousness in obedience to the Torah, who will discard even the least of these its commands, and Isaiah tells us what will happen to them,

No longer will a nursing infant live but a few days, or an old man not live out his days. For the youth will die at a hundred years, and he who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed.
Isaiah 65:20

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, he's talking about sinners that will exist in the kingdom of God during the one thousand year rulership of the Messiah, when the earth will be full of righteousness in obedience to the Torah, who will discard even the least of these its commands, and Isaiah tells us what will happen to them,

No longer will a nursing infant live but a few days, or an old man not live out his days. For the youth will die at a hundred years, and he who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed.
Isaiah 65:20

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR!
Listen to the verse in the KJV:

1. Isa. 65[20] There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old;

1. > THINK! Every person who accepts Jesus as their Savior, becomes a "child" of God, being born again of God's Spirit (as opposed to a child of the devil, who are none of His- Rom. 8:9)

1. But the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

1. > Everyone who is not "born again" NOW, are none of His, and therefore are accursed- a sinner.

1. This is happening NOW, not in some distant, make believe, "religious" fabricated "millennium" .

1. This age of God's Grace, since Jesus' first appearance, is what Isa. 65:20 foretold.

1. Stop fabricating and promoting false doctrines

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's compare Psalm 138:2 with John 1:1-2 KJV:

Psalm 138[2] I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth:
> for thou hast magnified thy word [Jesus] above ALL thy name.
John 1:[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.[2] The same was in the beginning with God.
Paul concludes:
Eph. 1[19] And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
[20] Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
> Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By saying Yeshuah fulfilled the Torah entirely, then you are saying it is now abolished, meaning done away with. Why is it so difficult for you people do understand? I know why! Because you people do not want to obey the Torah! While there is still sin on this earth there must STILL be Torah. The Torah says a man shall not wear women's clothing. Do you suppose drag queens are now exempt from this command because as you say, "the Torah is now fulfilled"? The ignorance is astounding.
The molecule of water (H2O) is manifested in three forms: solid, liquid and gas. When H2O is in its gaseous form, and is transformed into its liquid state, shall we say that the molecule of H2O was abolished? Of course not. By the catalyst of temperature, that molecule of H2O only transformed into another state of existence.
Jesus fulfilled "the Law of righteousness" BY HIS OWN Righteousness. Therefore, the catalyst of His Righteousness exceeded "the righteousness of the Law". Therefore, "the righteousness of the Law", by the Law, is no longer needed, but the Righteousness of Christ is needed.
Is " the righteousness of the Law abolished"?
NO! It remains, but it is not the form of righteous, that is required for God's Salvation. And for that, we must receive it as God's free gift to us through faith!
The Lord Jesus Himself is that free gift.
See Mat. 5:20 and understand.