WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do we, then, nullify the Torah by this belief? Certainly not! Instead, we uphold the Torah. (Romans 3:31)

The Torah is an ancient manuscript that is valuable for his history as part of learning. But it is not enforced today.

You are saying there are lies in the NT. Nowhere does it say only some is fulfilled.

Nor does it say that outfit you're wearing is appropriate for today.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Correct! It's not removed! But its demands were fulfilled (completed) by Jesus.
2. False doctrine! There is no such thing as "THE Millennium" , but there is the age of God's grace through the Lord Jesus, that we are now in.
3. Correct! It was fulfilled (completed) long ago by Jesus, before heaven and earth shall pass away.
4. There is nothing spiritual about the Law/Torah that I should perceive or discern. All I need to know is that Jesus fulfilled it, and through faith in Him, I am no longer condemned by the Law/Torah.
5. Yes! Such as your doctrine in #2
6. LoL! Most of Revelation is PAST and is STILL operative, with the saints still partaking in the First resurrection, who is Jesus. What is being played out now, is the LAST moments of satan having already been loosed for a short season.
7. What was the value of gold in 400AD or 1300AD etc.? Furthermore, what was the instrument of measure for 1 ounce of gold then?
8. Yes, it is a scam of the elite bankers (Illuminati).
Now you are understanding that they are making all fiat currency worthless, but you need to follow through and know that this current economic paradigm is designed to fail, so that they can bring in their NEW economic paradigm of "digitized money", of which will be truly worthless AND FREE to all. No man might buy or sell (have their permission) to access their FREE money from YOUR bank account. Will you be tempted??
Do check out what " Universal Basic Income" is.

The scriptures declare that there will be a one thousand year rulership of the Messiah, and there there remains a Shabbath to come for the people of God. Doesn't take a genius to realize that this is speaking of a millennial Shabbath. Next, the scriptures says UNTIL heaven and earth passes away, not one jot or one tittle will pass way from the Torah. Can you not read, you son of lawlessness? Next, the Torah was given by the airflow of God, therefore it is aeolian, which is why Paul wrote, "the Torah is aeolian, but I am not aeolian, sold as a slave to sin" Romans 7:14, which contradicts your statement that "the Torah is not spiritual". You shall not murder and a man shall not wear women's clothing is as binding 3,000 years ago as it is today. You are a fool, for thinking the Torah is abolished, to your own destruction. You will not inherit the kingdom of God, should you continue on this path.

Hear, you earth: I am bringing disaster on this people, the fruit of their schemes, because they have not listened to my words and have rejected my Torah.
Jeremiah 6:19

Yes, Yehovah, walking in the way of your Torot, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my airflow longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. But when favor is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness; even in a land of uprightness they go on doing evil and do not regard the majesty of the Yehovah. Yehovah, your hand is lifted high, but they do not see it. Let them see your zeal for your people and be put to shame; let the fire reserved for your enemies consume them. Yehovah, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.
Isaiah 26:8-12

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the Torah of Yehovah, and who meditates on his Torah day and night.
Psalm 1:1-2

Blessed are those whose ways are perfect, who walk according to the Torah of Yehovah.
Psalm 119:1

He that turneth away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer shall be abomination.
Proverbs 28:9

Do we, then, nullify the Torah by this belief? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the Torah.
Romans 3:31

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Torah or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Matthew 5:17

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Torah until everything is fulfilled.
Matthew 5:18

It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Torah.
Luke 16:17

You are a disgrace of a believer for believing and telling others the Torah is abolished. You are better off being an atheist than being a believer and saying the Torah of God is abolished.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Torah is an ancient manuscript that is valuable for his history as part of learning. But it is not enforced today.

You are saying there are lies in the NT. Nowhere does it say only some is fulfilled.

Nor does it say that outfit you're wearing is appropriate for today.

The Torah is the LAW of this heaven and earth, that defines all that is sin,

since through the Torah comes knowledge of sin.
Romans 3:20

if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the Torah; if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of little children, because you have in the Torah the embodiment of knowledge and truth
Romans 2:18-20

The Torah of Yehovah is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of Yehovah are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
Psalm 19:7

If you do not know the Torah, then there is no possible way you can repent of all sin, because you have discarded all the commands of God that reveal what sin is. Foolish person you are.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures declare that there will be a one thousand year rulership of the Messiah, and there there remains a Shabbath to come for the people of God. Doesn't take a genius to realize that this is speaking of a millennial Shabbath. Next, the scriptures says UNTIL heaven and earth passes away, not one jot or one tittle will pass way from the Torah. Can you not read, you son of lawlessness? Next, the Torah was given by the airflow of God, therefore it is aeolian, which is why Paul wrote, "the Torah is aeolian, but I am not aeolian, sold as a slave to sin" Romans 7:14, which contradicts your statement that "the Torah is not spiritual". You shall not murder and a man shall not wear women's clothing is as binding 3,000 years ago as it is today. You are a fool, for thinking the Torah is abolished, to your own destruction. You will not inherit the kingdom of God, should you continue on this path.

Hear, you earth: I am bringing disaster on this people, the fruit of their schemes, because they have not listened to my words and have rejected my Torah.

Yes, Yehovah, walking in the way of your Torot, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my airflow longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. But when favor is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness; even in a land of uprightness they go on doing evil and do not regard the majesty of the Yehovah. Yehovah, your hand is lifted high, but they do not see it. Let them see your zeal for your people and be put to shame; let the fire reserved for your enemies consume them. Yehovah, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the Torah of Yehovah, and who meditates on his Torah day and night.

Blessed are those whose ways are perfect, who walk according to the Torah of Yehovah.

He that turneth away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Do we, then, nullify the Torah by this belief? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the Torah.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Torah or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Torah until everything is fulfilled.

It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Torah.

You are a disgrace of a believer for believing and telling others the Torah is abolished. You are better off being an atheist than being a believer and saying the Torah of God is abolished.

The covenant in effect during the millennial kingdom is the new covenant to the houses of Israel and Judah, not the Mosaic covenant of the Old Testament.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thick as a brick, I never said the law was abolished, but rather is established. It never was removed by Jesus, but he did fulfill (complete) it!!
Christians are made to be A NEW creatures (creation) THROUGH CHRIST without the keeping of the Law/Torah.
Jesus Himself is God's Good News (Gospel) to us.
The Law saves no one, and was only meant for THIS world of flesh and blood. Hence, if that is all that you are, then you shall NEVER inherit the KoG! Remember: "flesh and blood CANNOT inherit the KoG"
Rom. 8:9 reveals His condemnation to all who ARE NOT converted to Christ. "Ye must be born again" .

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thick as a brick, I never said the law was abolished, but rather is established. It never was removed by Jesus, but he did fulfill (complete) it!!
Christians are made to be A NEW creatures (creation) THROUGH CHRIST without the keeping of the Law/Torah.
Jesus Himself is God's Good News (Gospel) to us.
The Law saves no one, and was only meant for THIS world of flesh and blood. Hence, if that is all that you are, then you shall NEVER inherit the KoG! Remember: "flesh and blood CANNOT inherit the KoG"
Rom. 8:9 reveals His condemnation to all who ARE NOT converted to Christ. "Ye must be born again" .

By saying Yeshuah fulfilled the Torah entirely, then you are saying it is now abolished, meaning done away with. Why is it so difficult for you people do understand? I know why! Because you people do not want to obey the Torah! While there is still sin on this earth there must STILL be Torah. The Torah says a man shall not wear women's clothing. Do you suppose drag queens are now exempt from this command because as you say, "the Torah is now fulfilled"? The ignorance is astounding.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The covenant in effect during the millennial kingdom is the new covenant to the houses of Israel and Judah, not the Mosaic covenant of the Old Testament.

Covenant and Torah are not the same thing genius. The covenant of Noah, or even the covenant of Abraham, both preceded the Torah that come through the covenant of Moses, which was another covenant! Then came the new covenant of Yeshuah, which fulfills the the Torah that came through the old covenant of Moses, which began to come into fulfillment in the first coming of Yeshuah, and will become completely fulfilled at the end of his one thousand year rulership on earth, then the Torah will pass away, along with this heaven and earth.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By saying Yeshuah fulfilled the Torah entirely, then you are saying it is now abolished, meaning done away with. Why is it so difficult for you people do understand? I know why! Because you people do not want to obey the Torah! While there is still sin on this earth there must STILL be Torah. The Torah says a man shall not wear women's clothing. Do you suppose drag queens are now exempt from this command because as you say, "the Torah is now fulfilled"? The ignorance is astounding.

Show me a definition of fulfill that says abolished.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covenant and Torah are not the same thing genius. The covenant of Noah, or even the covenant of Abraham, both preceded the Torah that come through the covenant of Moses, which was another covenant! Then came the new covenant of Yeshuah, which fulfills the the Torah that came through the old covenant of Moses, which began to come into fulfillment in the first coming of Yeshuah, and will become completely fulfilled at the end of his one thousand year rulership on earth, then the Torah will pass away, along with this heaven and earth.

That had to hurt your head coming up with that nonsense.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures declare that there will be a one thousand year rulership of the Messiah, and there there remains a Shabbath to come for the people of God. Doesn't take a genius to realize that this is speaking of a millennial Shabbath.
Your analytical, fleshly mind tells you that, and not what the Holy Spirit is speaking. The period of "a thousand years" is not literal, but rather symbolic of God's Grace through His Son Jesus!
Jesus never knew of WHEN He shall return!! But, when He shall, He questioned if He shall find anyone with faith.
Therefore, until He does return, the age of God's grace shall continue until there be "a falling away" from faith. Whether that be 1000 years, 2000 or 3000, only the Father knows. 2Thes. 2:3; Luke 18:8.
The point is 1000 years is not to be understood as being literal. BTW, the "religious" term "THE Millennium" is not written in the KJV Bible.
Equally so, one shall never find in the KJV, the "religious" term of "THE Antichrist" either.
2Thes. 2:3-12 should be read and understood in the PLURAL and not the singular.
And while I'm at it, all should STOP using the "religious" term of the numerical number of "666" . It only leads one on a wild goose chase.
And to conclude,

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As there is no "Millennium" to come, There is also no "one man band, miracle man", that the churches love to call "THE" Antichrist.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your analytical, fleshly mind tells you that, and not what the Holy Spirit is speaking. The period of "a thousand years" is not literal, but rather symbolic of God's Grace through His Son Jesus!
Jesus never knew of WHEN He shall return!! But, when He shall, He questioned if He shall find anyone with faith.
Therefore, until He does return, the age of God's grace shall continue until there be "a falling away" from faith. Whether that be 1000 years, 2000 or 3000, only the Father knows. 2Thes. 2:3; Luke 18:8.
The point is 1000 years is not to be understood as being literal. BTW, the "religious" term "THE Millennium" is not written in the KJV Bible.
Equally so, one shall never find in the KJV, the "religious" term of "THE Antichrist" either.
2Thes. 2:3-12 should be read and understood in the PLURAL and not the singular.
And while I'm at it, all should STOP using the "religious" term of the numerical number of "666" . It only leads one on a wild goose chase.
And to conclude,

The one thousand year rulership is literal. Your lack of understanding regarding the Torah and its appointed times, such as the weekly Shabbath foresadowing a millennial Shabbath, have completely darkened your own understanding regarding everything. And this is why you will be destroyed, because of your deliberate ignorance and stubbornness. And there are many like you who believe the Torah is done away with, to their own demise. So be it. May your blood be on your own head.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. The one thousand year rulership is literal.
2. Your lack of understanding regarding the Torah and its appointed times, such as the weekly Shabbath foresadowing a millennial Shabbath, have completely darkened your own understanding regarding everything.
3. And this is why you will be destroyed, because of your deliberate ignorance and stubbornness.
4. And there are many like you who believe the Torah is done away with, to their own demise. So be it. May your blood be on your own head.
1. False doctrine
2. The Name of Jesus is ABOVE every name, especially the name of the Torah. His Name fulfills all the names, by which God explained Himself to the Jews. Eph. 1:21
3. John 3:18
4. I never said the Law was done away with.
It simply doesn't apply to NEW CREATURES, who are CREATED by Christ. However, the Law does remain against all who are not in Christ.
You are completely VOID of the grace of God!

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. False doctrine
2. The Name of Jesus is ABOVE every name, especially the name of the Torah. His Name fulfills all the names, by which God explained Himself to the Jews. Eph. 1:21
3. John 3:18
4. I never said the Law was done away with.
It simply doesn't apply to NEW CREATURES, who are CREATED by Christ. However, the Law does remain against all who are not in Christ.
You are completely VOID of the grace of God!

No, you're completely devoid of all truth, and therefore, you are also devoid of the favor of God. So be it, be stubborn, and continue on this path of destruction you are in.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you're completely devoid of all truth, and therefore, you are also devoid of the favor of God. So be it, be stubborn, and continue on this path of destruction you are in.
Since Jesus, who is "THE" Truth, is within me, it is readily apparent that it is you who is lacking.
You can tag me for destruction all you want, but there is no other "name" by which we shall be saved, except Jesus.
Acts 4[12] Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Jesus, who is "THE" Truth, is within me, it is readily apparent that it is you who is lacking.
You can tag me for destruction all you want, but there is no other "name" by which we shall be saved, except Jesus.
Acts 4[12] Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved

The only thing within you is your darkened understanding of God. There is no truth in you, which is why not only do you discard the Law of God, which is the Torah, but you also fail to correctly identity the evil of fiat currency, which is the mark of the beast, and you're also in error concerning the millennial rulership of the Messiah, saying it is false and that it will not happen, even though the scriptures tell us it will happen, literally. You are wrong about everything, you are a false believer, a false anointed one, an antichrist, and that is why you will not inherit the kingdom of God. If you do not change from this path you are currently in, you will be among those who will call out, "lord, lord", yet the Messiah will respond, "depart from me, you workers of LAWLESSNESS", in which case, lawlessness means discarding the Law of God, which is the Torah, hence LAW-LESS-NESS.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing within you is your darkened understanding of God. There is no truth in you, which is why not only do you discard the Law of God, which is the Torah, but you also fail to correctly identity the evil of fiat currency, which is the mark of the beast, and you're also in error concerning the millennial rulership of the Messiah, saying it is false and that it will not happen, even though the scriptures tell us it will happen, literally. You are wrong about everything, you are a false believer, a false anointed one, an antichrist, and that is why you will not inherit the kingdom of God. If you do not change from this path you are currently in, you will be among those who will call out, "lord, lord", yet the Messiah will respond, "depart from me, you workers of LAWLESSNESS", in which case, lawlessness means discarding the Law of God, which is the Torah, hence LAW-LESS-NESS.
Furthermore, the Name of JESUS is higher than the name of the "sabbath" . Why do you always want to fall short in your system of belief and remain "condemned already"?? John 3:18

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are NOT listening to Christ!!
He said: I AM the way, THE TRUTH and the life. No man cometh UNTO the Father but by me.
Why do you want to circumvent that, by making the NAME of the Law to be a prerequisite to God's Salvation?

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Furthermore, the Name of JESUS is higher than the name of the "sabbath" . Why do you always want to fall short in your system of belief and remain "condemned already"?? John 3:18

"Shabbath" is not a name you moron. How much longer must I continue reasoning with idiots who refuse to understand and believe the truth?