What Will Happen AFTERWARD?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No doubt, some capture the essence and some fail miserably. So did you want to GUESS, or KNOW?!?

I used to practice that belief but kept running out of gas on the highway. THEN I DISCOVERED THE GAS GAUGE, and the concept of filling up so that I WOULDN'T run out of gas on the road.

It caught me COMPLETELY OFF GUARD that I could control SOME PORTION of my own destiny. And so instead of going hungry after the shelves were bare, I REALIZED I could buy enough food to last me between shopping trips.

Of course I had been told that Jesus "would provide", but it seemed that if I did ALL THAT I COULD BY MYSELF, -- that's where GOD stepped in and helped make things happen.

With BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo :)
God helps those who help themselves.
But without Faith that help is mightly decreased.
God put food on the earth to eat.
We still have to farm it, cook it and eat it ourselves.
But what we lack he will provide as long as we have faith.
David felt it necessary to take a head count of his army because he didn't trust there would be enough in times of war.
Doesn't mean David didn't have an army, just means he didn't trust God to provide the manpower that would be needed.

I think they trying to get rid of that word manpower... it's so bigotist :p

Reactions: Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God put food on the earth to eat.
We still have to farm it, cook it and eat it ourselves.
But what we lack he will provide as long as we have faith.
David felt it necessary to take a head count of his army because he didn't trust there would be enough in times of war.
Doesn't mean David didn't have an army, just means he didn't trust God to provide the manpower that would be needed.

I think they trying to get rid of that word manpower... it's so bigotist :p

Man's first job was garden tending...AKA gardening...
Then Mankind had to Farm...farming as well as sheepherding...

Man was created to always work.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man's first job was garden tending...AKA gardening...
Then Mankind had to Farm...farming as well as sheepherding...

Man was created to always work.
My daughter believes the Anunaki put us here to mine for gold and minerals.
So we always been slaves to a system of some sorts.
Even the Bible calls us slaves to Christ.. and I'm ok with that.

Reactions: JohnDB

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... David felt it necessary to take a head count of his army ...

EXACTLY, he had an army -- having done what he can with what he has. At this point it's up to GOD to make things happen, just as I explained!

And so I hope you have some 6 months of food (and kitty food) in your pantry, -- or are praying for GOD to make this possible!

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy and JohnDB

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXACTLY, he had an army -- having done what he can with what he has. At this point it's up to GOD to make things happen, just as I explained!

And so I hope you have some 6 months of food (and kitty food) in your pantry, -- or are praying for GOD to make this possible!

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo
Actually I have to go shopping tomorrow and I'm DREADING it.
Have to wear a mask :rolleyes:

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 11249

View attachment 11250

... and how knows how many people are OBLIVIOUS to the two finger "Peace" sign, which is the number "6" in hand-binary; or the Circle "Peace" sign which is the circle of the earth with the cross having both arm broken down.

Folks, it ain't a "coincidence". It's a MESSAGE to the "willing" from satan himself.
Bobby Jo

Michigan guvvy is a snake.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm familiar with the Anunnaki. It's part of an Ancient Alien (Ancient Astronaut) Theorist belief that has been around for a long time.

7 Ancient Sites Some People Think Were Built by Aliens
I think I have a fairly open mind.
I am not unwilling to consider anything,
But if it collides with my fundamental belief I will have to challenge it.

For instance:
Darwin and the Evolution of Man.
God took the dirt. period ... thats where God made us from.
If you want to look at it from an earthy scientific view. We came from mud.
How long it took God to form a man? ... unknowing. 1 day is as a thousand years.. or however long it took him to make it perfect.

Spirtually on the other hand .. dirt, sand, peoples.. nations.. One among many was perfect.
And God took that man and put him in the Garden.. wherever that was. Paradise, a secret hiding place, somewhere not on the earth because God took him out of the garden and put him back where he (dirt) came from.

Was the Garden a UFO, another planet, another dimension.. could be.
We got chariots flying through the sky in Ezekiel so I suppose anything is possible.
There were civilizations before we even knew civilizations existed.
I'm sure we keep digging in the antarctic something will be found... eventually.

I think God gave my brain wings so I could fly anywhere my thoughts would take me.
Every now and then he brings me back to this reality.. the one we are all sharing now.
I believe there are other dimensions. God is somewhere outside space and time as we know it.

I'm just saying. When I talk to my daughter, we get into some pretty interesting conversations.
And sometimes she even fancies my beliefs as well.
She's more worldly than I am. I got my head in the clouds most the time.
It's peaceful here.
:)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I have a fairly open mind.
I am not unwilling to consider anything,
But if it collides with my fundamental belief I will have to challenge it.

For instance:
Darwin and the Evolution of Man.
How long it took God to form a man? ... unknowing. 1 day is as a thousand years.. or however long it took him to make it perfect.

Spirtually on the other hand .. dirt, sand, peoples.. nations.. One among many was perfect.
And God took that man and put him in the Garden.. wherever that was. Paradise, a secret hiding place, somewhere not on the earth because God took him out of the garden and put him back where he (dirt) came from.

Was the Garden a UFO, another planet, another dimension.. could be.
We got chariots flying through the sky in Ezekiel so I suppose anything is possible.
There were civilizations before we even knew civilizations existed.
I'm sure we keep digging in the antarctic something will be found... eventually.

I think God gave my brain wings so I could fly anywhere my thoughts would take me.
Every now and then he brings me back to this reality.. the one we are all sharing now.
I believe there are other dimensions. God is somewhere outside space and time as we know it.

I'm just saying. When I talk to my daughter, we get into some pretty interesting conversations.
And sometimes she even fancies my beliefs as well.
She's more worldly than I am. I got my head in the clouds most the time.
It's peaceful here.
:)

you think God made you?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy Ephesians 1 shows that the believer was "chosen in Christ from before the foundation of the world" :).
I don't know how many times I've read the Bible, but I'm not good with the chapter verse thing. Or even which book sometimes.
I just know it's in there, kinda like stone soup.
I try to quote for backup support from time to time.
But I find people read the first couple words and think, yeah I read that before, so? ...
I mean if references are required I have no problem finding them.
And if I can't, I'll admit it.
Some things are just elementary Dear Watson.. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I don't know how many times I've read the Bible, but I'm not good with the chapter verse thing. Or even which book sometimes.
I just know it's in there, kinda like stone soup.
I try to quote for backup support from time to time.
But I find people read the first couple words and think, yeah I read that before, so? ...
I mean if references are required I have no problem finding them.
And if I can't, I'll admit it.
Some things are just elementary Dear Watson.. :)
@Ziggy It's verse 4 of Ephesians 1... :)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I believe I was pre-planned.
Ultimately no matter what comes after..
In the Beginning God.
Genesis 5:3 KJV
[3] And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." (Hebrews 11.6) :)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 5:3 KJV
[3] And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:
So Adam is God in the flesh. Made after God's image and Likeness
Eve is the church. The Mother of all Living.
Cain and Abel are twins. Night and Day.
Cain is Israel that rejects God. Abel is Israel that recieves God
Seth is the Gentile nations made after the image and likeness of Adam
that get grafted in through faith.

Seth is like the "mystery" of the olive branches.
Rom 11:17
And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

So if you compare the Gospels
Joseph and Mary/ Adam and Eve
John the Baptist and Jesus/Cain and Abel
John the disciple which is placed in the family to take care of Mary./Seth
Why is John the baptist Cain you ask?
His message was different then Jesus'
He was the Law and Jesus is Mercy

I think John is the one who tempted him in the wilderness.
Like a big brother. What makes you so special. I was here first.
Even when he was in prison he questioned Jesus' authority.
We see humbleness in John when he says he must decrease and doesn't feel worthy.
Almost like repenting. I have need that you baptise me..

I must decrease: When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
Doesn't feel worthy, Repentive: And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
Doesn't recognize Jesus: Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
Was beheaded for the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.
But when Herod heard thereof, he said, It is John, whom I beheaded: he is risen from the dead.
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

God placed a mark on Cain I wonder if that mark was a promise of redemption.
And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

John the Baptist is an enigma to me.

But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.
Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

God was angry at Cain because his offerings weren't worthy.
Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Kind of like Jesus is Abel whom Cain slew, and was resurrected through the blood lineage of Mary.
And Cain is seeking repentence and God put a mark on him as a future promise.
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door.

The first time round Cain took the low road. The second time round John took the high road.

Seth.. oh yeah,
The ones being grafted into the olive tree.
Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

This is a work in progress
just thinking out loud

Hugs

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So Adam is God in the flesh. Made after God's image and Likeness
Eve is the church. The Mother of all Living.
Cain and Abel are twins. Night and Day.
Cain is Israel that rejects God. Abel is Israel that recieves God
Seth is the Gentile nations made after the image and likeness of Adam
that get grafted in through faith.

Seth is like the "mystery" of the olive branches.
Rom 11:17
And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

So if you compare the Gospels
Joseph and Mary/ Adam and Eve
John the Baptist and Jesus/Cain and Abel
John the disciple which is placed in the family to take care of Mary./Seth
Why is John the baptist Cain you ask?
His message was different then Jesus'
He was the Law and Jesus is Mercy

I think John is the one who tempted him in the wilderness.
Like a big brother. What makes you so special. I was here first.
Even when he was in prison he questioned Jesus' authority.
We see humbleness in John when he says he must decrease and doesn't feel worthy.
Almost like repenting. I have need that you baptise me..

I must decrease: When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
Doesn't feel worthy, Repentive: And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
Doesn't recognize Jesus: Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
Was beheaded for the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.
But when Herod heard thereof, he said, It is John, whom I beheaded: he is risen from the dead.
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

God placed a mark on Cain I wonder if that mark was a promise of redemption.
And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

John the Baptist is an enigma to me.

But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.
Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

God was angry at Cain because his offerings weren't worthy.
Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Kind of like Jesus is Abel whom Cain slew, and was resurrected through the blood lineage of Mary.
And Cain is seeking repentence and God put a mark on him as a future promise.
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door.

The first time round Cain took the low road. The second time round John took the high road.

Seth.. oh yeah,
The ones being grafted into the olive tree.
Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

This is a work in progress
just thinking out loud

Hugs
@Ziggy I think it's Scriptural that the Lord Jesus - the last Adam (1 Corinthians 15.45) - is God manifest in the flesh (1 Timothy 3.16).

Reactions: Waiting on him

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think we seen the last of Adam yet.
There is still another appearance we are waiting for.

Jesus came in the flesh.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The last Adam is a quickening spirit.

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In fact I believe God wears many hats and comes and goes as he pleases.
Like when he showed his hinder parts to Moses. Or as a burning bush, or as a thundering mountain.
Or whatever form he chooses.
I AM is exactly that..
He poured himself into Adam and Jesus.
That which was and is and is to come.
Oh I love this song:

Status
Not open for further replies.