What Will Happen AFTERWARD?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump wins this election, will we have riots in the streets. And I ask because of:

Trump campaign says Whitmer 'encouraging assassination attempts' against president with discreet TV message
Trump campaign says Whitmer 'encouraging assassination attempts' against president with discreet TV message
Digits '86 45' were displayed in the background during an appearance on NBC's 'Meet the Press' Sunday
By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has been accused of encouraging assassination attempts on President Trump after displaying “8645” in the background of a national television interview Sunday.

Appearing on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” the Democratic governor spoke from Lansing, Mich., about her state’s coronavirus restrictions and slammed Trump’s response to the pandemic, all while the digits “86 45” in bubble letters were perched by a house plant on a coffee table behind her. The numbers prompted a reaction from one of the Trump campaign’s verified Twitter accounts.

“Governor Gretchen Whitmer displayed an '86 45' sign during her TV appearance,” Trump War Room tweeted, adding: “86 can be shorthand for killing someone.
Tori Saylor, deputy digital and creative director for Whitmer, retweeted an account praising the governor for placing the digits “86 45” in the background of the interview. The tweet included a screenshot of Whitmer during the NBC TV spot, and read: "Bright and beautiful. Nothing but respect. RBG. 86 45. Nice plant, too. 10/10," before tagging the governor.

It was unclear from the tweet what the numbers meant to convey, but, colloquially the term “86” is slang for canceling someone, killing someone, or ejecting someone, sometimes from a bar or restaurant. Meanwhile, Trump is the 45th president of the United States.

So if this portent is for Trump and it includes Pence, -- then Pelosi will become the Next President.

It seems we have a glimpse into the future ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The chaos will continue...
Everyone is going to get more shrill and insane.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
whitmer-45-hit-.jpg

8645.png

... and how knows how many people are OBLIVIOUS to the two finger "Peace" sign, which is the number "6" in hand-binary; or the Circle "Peace" sign which is the circle of the earth with the cross having both arm broken down.

Folks, it ain't a "coincidence". It's a MESSAGE to the "willing" from satan himself.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Taken and Base12

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The chaos will continue...
Everyone is going to get more shrill and insane.

There is so much political division within our country right now that this presidential election will be totally volatile. If Joe Biden is elected and he ousts Trump, then many Trump supporters will go bonkers. If Donald Trump is re-elected, then many Biden supporters will go bonkers. Either way the election goes, there will be some violence and rebellion in response. I don't remember a presidential election ever being this charged before.

Reactions: DNB

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump wins this election, will we have riots in the streets. And I ask because of:

Digits '8645' were displayed in the background during an appearance on NBC's 'Meet the Press' Sunday

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has been accused of encouraging assassination attempts on President Trump after displaying “8645” in the background of a national television interview Sunday.

Appearing on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” the Democratic governor spoke from Lansing, Mich., about her state’s coronavirus restrictions and slammed Trump’s response to the pandemic, all while the digits “8645” in bubble letters were perched by a house plant on a coffee table behind her. The numbers prompted a reaction from one of the Trump campaign’s verified Twitter accounts.

“Governor Gretchen Whitmer displayed an '86 45' sign during her TV appearance,” Trump War Room tweeted, adding: “86 can be shorthand for killing someone.
Tori Saylor, deputy digital and creative director for Whitmer, retweeted an account praising the governor for placing the digits “8645” in the background of the interview. The tweet included a screenshot of Whitmer during the NBC TV spot, and read: "Bright and beautiful. Nothing but respect. RBG. 8645. Nice plant, too. 10/10," before tagging the governor.

It was unclear from the tweet what the numbers meant to convey, but, colloquially the term “86” is slang for canceling someone, killing someone, or ejecting someone, sometimes from a bar or restaurant. Meanwhile, Trump is the 45th president of the United States.

So if this portent is for Trump and it includes Pence, -- then Pelosi will become the Next President.

Bobby Jo
Wouldn't be the first time.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I mean literally. It wouldn't be the first time they tried to take out our President.
There was an "accidental" missile launch that went right by AF1 on his way from Helsinki to NK.
They tried to say it was a helicopter but we got the pictures and location of the launch.
A car swerved and smashed into a guard rail as the Trump motorcade was going down a highway.
Didn't they just send Ricin to the WH?
And was it really Covid that made Donald, Melania, and Baron sick?
The last one is just a question because I don't know.
Panic in DC

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Digits '86 45' were displayed in the background during an appearance on NBC's 'Meet the Press' Sunday

Appearing on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” the Democratic governor spoke from Lansing, Mich., about her state’s coronavirus restrictions and slammed Trump’s response to the pandemic, all while the digits “86 45” in bubble letters were perched by a house plant on a coffee table behind her. The numbers prompted a reaction from one of the Trump campaign’s verified Twitter accounts.

Tori Saylor, deputy digital and creative director for Whitmer, retweeted an account praising the governor for placing the digits “86 45” in the background of the interview. The tweet included a screenshot of Whitmer during the NBC TV spot, and read: "Bright and beautiful. Nothing but respect. RBG. 86 45. Nice plant, too. 10/10," before tagging the governor.

Bobby Jo

As I posted weeks ago, this is how it will likely play out:

1. Trump loses.
2. Trump contests the results, based on voter fraud.
3. The Left (BLM, Antifa) riots in response to his opposing the "peaceful transition of power."
4. Damage to property on a massive scale and rioting in many major cities, especially Washington D.C.
5. The Right retaliates in response to the violence and the official election "results."
6. A Race war begins in earnest, leading to numerous confrontations and many deaths.
7. Biden assumes the White House.
8. The race war eventually ends, but not until the country has been horrified by more political division and civil unrest than it has seen since the Civil War.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1. Trump loses.
2. Trump contests the results, based on voter fraud.
3. The Left (BLM, Antifa) riots in response to his opposing the "peaceful transition of power."
4. Damage to property on a massive scale and rioting in many major cities, especially Washington D.C.
5. The Right retaliates in response to the violence and the official election "results."
6. A Race war begins in earnest, leading to numerous confrontations and many deaths.
7. Biden assumes the White House.
8. The race war eventually ends, but not until the country has been horrified by more political division and civil unrest than it has seen since the Civil War.
You know, they got sleeper cells in places one would never imagine.
Remember they were talking about training camps and no go zones in places like NC and PA?
They walk among us every day.
I think it will be the same outcome either way, except Trump has the military on his side and he may declare martial law.
Either way it won't be pretty.
I'm stocking rice and beans (and dont forget toilet paper :p ) and praying this just passes like a glitch in the matrix.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, they got sleeper cells in places one would never imagine.
Remember they were talking about training camps and no go zones in places like NC and PA?
They walk among us every day.
I think it will be the same outcome either way, except Trump has the military on his side and he may declare martial law.
Either way it won't be pretty.
I'm stocking rice and beans (and dont forget toilet paper :p ) and praying this just passes like a glitch in the matrix.

Barring serious prayer on the part of the church, I think the unrest will be severe enough that even the National Guard cannot handle it. In fact, calling out the Guard may only fan the flames of unrest in places where their presence cannot be felt because they have been spread too thin.

Yes, it would be nice if it just passed. But I think this has been in the making for years, and is about to come to a head.

Welcome to Christianity Board, and glad you joined : )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

... with CORRECTIONS:

1. Trump & Pence will WIN.
2. Trump & Pence will be murdered in the streets and be raised after three and a half days.
3. Pelosi will become President.
~ 4. Pelosi will turn the Sovereignty of the U.S. over to the U.N. -- (the sequence may be out of "order" with "subsequent" events)
~ 5. The U.S. (and/or allies) will start a war in the Middle East and Ezekiel 38 will be fulfilled with Russia, Iran, Somalia, & Lybia.
~ 6. China will "spank" Russia.
~ 7. The U.N. will "heal" Russia.
~ 8. The world will launch a Global Thermonuclear War.
~ 9. Jesus will return in the FALL of 2021.​

... or so Bible Prophecy would appear to support. :)
Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... with CORRECTIONS:

1. Trump & Pence will WIN.
2. Trump & Pence will be murdered in the streets and be raised after three and a half days.
3. Pelosi will become President.
~ 4. Pelosi will turn the Sovereignty of the U.S. over to the U.N. -- (the sequence may be out of "order" with "subsequent" events)
~ 5. The U.S. (and/or allies) will start a war in the Middle East and Ezekiel 38 will be fulfilled with Russia, Iran, Somalia, & Lybia.
~ 6. China will "spank" Russia.
~ 7. The U.N. will "heal" Russia.
~ 8. The world will launch a Global Thermonuclear War.
~ 9. Jesus will return in the FALL of 2021.​

... or so Bible Prophecy would appear to support. :)
Bobby Jo

I think you're nuts, but your avatar is cuter than mine. If I had to compete, I would use this one right here:

17-smiling-animals-to-start-your-day-1.jpg

Reactions: Waiting on him

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I'm stocking rice and beans (and dont forget toilet paper :p ) and praying this just passes like a glitch in the matrix.

Ummmmmmmm, if you're not familiar with the term "food fatigue", you don't want to be. So I'd recommend that you stock your panty with several months of things you normally enjoy, and include some "Keystone" brand Canned Meats with your other canned goods.

But it may do no good if you're in a city, so make sure you can get as far away from humanity as possible (Rev. 18:4) and use your PURSE to fill your BAG and buy a SWORD (Lke 22:36). And consider that Propane never goes bad, and "swords" often malfunction, so two is ONE, and one is NONE. :)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: pompadour

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I mean literally. It wouldn't be the first time they tried to take out our President.
There was an "accidental" missile launch that went right by AF1 on his way from Helsinki to NK. They tried to say it was a helicopter but we got the pictures and location of the launch.
Didn't know about this!

A car swerved and smashed into a guard rail as the Trump motorcade was going down a highway.
Didn't know about this either!

Didn't they just send Ricin to the WH?
Knew about this one.

And was it really Covid that made Donald, Melania, and Baron sick?
The last one is just a question because I don't know.
Panic in DC
I presume it was the Wuhan (I don't use "politically correct" euphemisms).

Now I have MORE HOMEWORK. -- THANKS ZIGGY!!!! ;)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in the country about 20 miles from the closest town. Best weapon I got is a butcher knife. If I can find it.
Luckily the house does run on propane so even if the electricity goes out I can still use the gas stove to cook and heat.
I'm not stressing. Que sera sera.
I like rice and beans and homemade chicken stew.
It's the cats treats I worry about. They get upset when I run out.
That's death by 180 claws lol.
5 on each paw x 4 paws x 9 cats... is that right?
Death by a thousand cuts they say.. well could be close.

Reactions: marks and Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if this will come out right. so this is a test:
Oct 7 2020 20:54:18 (EST)
636646655287304742_NightCamcrop.jpg 636646641728294178_35062775_1907940475891576_6604140906322853888_n.jpg
Do you remember when they told you this was a helicopter?
Q

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
T ...If Joe Biden is elected and he ousts Trump, then many Trump supporters will go bonkers. If Donald Trump is re-elected, then many Biden supporters will go bonkers. ...

Typical nonsense, where the Liberal fringe accuses the Conservative of also being a fringe. -- The Conservatives are not RIOTING IN THE STREETS; but the Liberals can't find enough buildings to burn and Conservatives to murder.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.